"There are no borders in space; I wish our president could see that from orbit"

Drumpf BTFO youtu.be/caDUtRjd0P4

/thread

>There are no borders in space; I wish our president could see that from orbit

That doesn't even mean anything

Can also see the line of control border (India/Paki) from space.

Sup Forums often forgets that Russia is in full support of multiculti borderless globalism as much as the kikes are

>no borders
>Mountain ranges
>Rivers
>Bodies of water
Makes you think

The report is to corroborate with the threat that putin has satellite images proving who did the atack, read between the lines, boys. the spiel is just that, spiel

I'll just hunker down in your house then. What's the wifi password?

he has a point. personally i agree that all arbitrary borders must be abolished. naturally this means the NI border should be removed and Britain must again take up the white man's burden of Ireland in its entirety. i feel sorry for our continental friends whose nations must be destroyed, but if a border isn't clearly defined it clearly has no right to exist

FUCK DRUMPF AND WHITE PEOPLE

>as much
>amerinigger flag
Nice shilling there, 60% mutt.
Don't expect the rest of the world to be as cucked as you & Sweden.

SHIT WAIT I GOT IT
Borders are irrelevant when all countries are subordinate to America! This is the murricapill.

You can t see any ppl from space. Should we remove them too?

Romania wins.
/thread

when does anyone say that in that video?

neither you can see human rights or holocaust

>Mission to mars 20-25 years away
>rockets to get there
>no way to get humans there yet, due to physical limits

I shit you not, it won't be that long. Currently working with DOD and NASA on fixing this problem. Will be able to leave by 2020. "Iron Man" suits will be real. We even have the needed material to maintain bone density, it just needs to go through trials.

Enjoy this leak. I'll be enjoying my billions of dollars in 10 years.

>You can t see any ppl from space
Of course ya can, yer just not making big enough piles.

Also no people, cars, schools, bi-sexuals, and walrus tusks

I can't see oxygen! It must not exist! *suffocates*

Soon there will be

So you don't believe in borders you just believe in a global totalitarian regime? Nice one limey.

Exciting claims - wish they were based on anything real.

Iron Man Suit - Uses fictional reactor tech and fictional drive technology. In 50 years we still won't be able to turn electricity into propulsion with anywhere near that efficiency. The ion drive engine "works", but couldn't push an empty shopping cart let alone overcome gravity. In 3 years (your claim) it will MAYBE be getting close to being usable as a backup system to bump satellites back into orbit. As for the power source - there is flat out no such thing even dreamed of. There are no black budget fusion reactors, no micro-nuclear cells that can generate high wattage, nothing - and there won't be in three years either.

Getting to Mars - it will give us cancer, end of story. We're trying water shielding, plasma shielding, etc and MAYBE in 20 years one of those two will be worked out to a level where we could get to mars, but spending any time on the surface would lead to death by radiation quickly. Perhaps spending a few days there in the next 30 years is possible, but living there without it being entirely sub-surface is a pipe dream.

This. In space you can't see anything. Sounds like a subtle threat to me

Good thing we're not from fucking space, dummy.

DrumptfFfFffffFPPFFFfht and the alt-right nazis BTFO!

Theres no borders in space but lets cripple the Russian economy since they are our only space buddies.

I'm sorry sweetie but earth is in space

>there are no borders to your house, let me in
>there are no borders to your bedroom, let me in
>there are no borders to your womb, let me in
When leftists attack.

>astronaut spews a retard-grade platitude
>morons soak it up
>>that's so profound!
Children have their own discussion spaces. Please don't clutter up the adult boards with child-like (and provably wrong) "insights."
Thank you, sweetie. Now why don't you go outside and play with your friends?