It may be HAPPENING in Belgium

My sources tell me there's a bomb threat near the Gent Zuid shopping center in Belgium. Can any belgian bros confirm and report on the situation?

Other urls found in this thread:

hln.be/hln/nl/957/Binnenland/article/detail/3131605/2017/04/12/Woodrow-Wilsonplein-in-Gent-ontruimd-omwille-van-verdacht-pakket.dhtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It seems that your source sucks when you need a third person to confirm

Shut the fuck up and cross the border to tell us what's going on.

I hate belgium. Its full with waffles and pedophiles

bumping for answers

''i hate south-netherlands, it's full with waffles adn pedophiles'' don't wory hans i got you.

Checked

OP what else tells your source. Something specific

>My sources tell me there's a bomb threat
>flag
checks out

Can confirm. Woodrow Wilson square has been cleared.

Source:
It was on the news 20min ago.

hln.be/hln/nl/957/Binnenland/article/detail/3131605/2017/04/12/Woodrow-Wilsonplein-in-Gent-ontruimd-omwille-van-verdacht-pakket.dhtml (It's in Dutch)

Some postman noticed a ticking noise coming from one of the packages in his car. (17:37 local time) DOVO (explosive removal unit) has been notified and is on the scene as of 19:30 . A perimeter of 200m has been cleared and public transport around the area is cancelled or follows alternative routes. No information yet on whether it is an explosive or not.

lörp more neger

>Ticking noise

it's a clock, bro

Probably.

>mexican
>telling someone to cross a border

Pottery.

Clock Boy.

>shopping center
Oh fugggg r teh waffles ok? :DDDD

Though a big clock wouldn't be shipped ticking, and idk if you could hear a watch tick when you're in traffic.

Hope it's real,
Ghent is the sjw capital of Belgium
City is filled with cucks and niggers
I hate everyone who lives there

>hln.be/hln/nl/957/Binnenland/article/detail/3131605/2017/04/12/Woodrow-Wilsonplein-in-Gent-ontruimd-omwille-van-verdacht-pakket.dhtml

C'est en région flamande espèce de .... !!! nigga ou pas, on respecte la Flandre.

I know im Flemish myself,
But Ghent is a city full of cucks (even more than in wallonia)
The whole city of Ghent is run by Freemasons
Most People who live there are human trash

there's a ugeee wall ese.