It's getting weird now

>Something I've been noticing in My Hispanic majority city
Okay. first things first. I've been noticing Latinas are getting with Asians and Muslims, not white men.
Good.
Second thing. All the Hispanic women doing this are brown or tan and are leftist and atheist. For the most part they are dating or marrying Muslims for money. (which proves my point Hispanics are whores the darker the skin is) But the men even Impregnate them and of course they have the baby.
>Strangest thing though
All the babies are whiter then a King George's ass. As in, they can be mistaken for European at first glance and look nothing like their parents to the point that i thought they got the wrong kid at the hospital.
>Why does this matter?
I'm more Christen then Catholic sometimes and I'm a visually White looking Hispanic (mom is a white Dominican and dad is a Olive skinned Dominican). I've studied genes because(according to other Hispanics) i look and act to white to be a Hispanic apparently.
Based on Genetics
THOSE BABIES SHOULDN'T BE PHYSICALLY WHITE AT ALL.
>Why does you religion matter fag?
My worse fear is that Hispanics will take over the nation of Red,White,and fuck you and ruin it more.Plus White people are the only ones i find attractive and not insane.
So preyed I to god to bring up white Birth rates and not let white Americans go away in exchange for being a better person
It seems to be working so far,kind of.
But at least the kids will be atheist because the Hispanic women tend to be atheist single moms.
And prefer that over white Muslims any day to be honest

>But at least the kids will be atheist
Kek. Don't count on that. My mother is a French native, my father Algerian Muslim, they had 4 children and I'm one of them, and we're all Muslims. Why? Mostly because our mother doesn't care about religion cuz she's atheist but our father does and teach us these religious values, my brother tried atheism once but it didn't work, so now he's Muslim again

Become a Christian user, believe on the Lord Jesus Christ

Yeah but broads are all single sluts and their bfs keep leaving them for a snakebar in yemem. so hopefully we'll be safe

And also: when you talk about Muslims, if they are Arabs, then arabs are caucasians like hispanics, so that's pretty normal that the babies are white.
Same for me and my brothers, we tan easily, but we were born white as fuck, now my skin got darker but still in winter I become ale af

>So preyed I to god to bring up white Birth rates and not let white Americans go away in exchange for being a better person
Now this is meme magic I can get behind

A lot of Levantine Arabs (Syrians, Lebanese, Palestinians) have lighter skin and European features. A lot of Arabs tend to get darker as they get older.

I was born pale as a ghost but now I'm tan.

I believe in Jesus, in the Quran he is 'Al-Massih', the Messiah. I don't believe that he's God nor that he's His begotten son.
I studied a little bit Holy Trinity and Christian theology but honestly I wasn't satisfied at all. Islamic one makes much more sense to me.
But really when it comes to Islam a lot of americans are ignorant, if only you knew how Islam and the Quran loves christians...

Same for berbers. They are born clear af but are tan when older

>Based on Genetics

>I'm more Christen
>i look and act to white
>Hispanics are whores the darker
>And prefer that
>this entire fucking post

Please do not have children.

Not happening

Which Hispanics are these anyway, are we talking about the usually mestizos of Central and South America?

Puerto Ricans, Cubens, Dominicans, and Sometimes Upper south Americans

>when it comes to Islam a lot of americans are ignorant

not really, it's gay af. you bend over to a pedo space dad everyday and burn all knowledge that is not in books smaller than Lord of the Rings. Its a religion that attracts the more base natured and feral sub-humans.

I was also born whiter then king george's ass. and with some sun i got darker.
they too. they will get dark as thier parents.
nope. read what i wrote son.

skin may appear white you have more genetic issues than pigment, also why does Islam attract the weirdos?

That doesn't make sense given that even to Quran
Even states the bible it true

Idk desu

Are you aware that we are the rape babies of the Spain who were MOOR'd for 500 years right?

no I mean these little half breeds are so white they Burst into red flames when they grow up when they go outside

yeah...

they will turn dark. who is the oldest of them ?

>chink detected

>All the babies are whiter then a King George's ass
I've notice this in here too, for some reason some kids born white and blonde, even if their parents are dark as fuck, like Neymar and his son.

maybe thats how the white race started.
i have two cousins they are brothers, one is white the other a darkie.

Take out your shirt and tell me what color your skin are.

People it's having less sun that's all.

>something weird going on
>women are getting with guys that are financially stable

Real mystery there, user.

Will the hacker 4chinz ever be able to crack this riddle?

Tldr
I am nigger

Sandnog

That I've seen.. so far 6-9 years old

hmmmm, they are old enough to be dark.

I'm just trying to say Latinos are hos

Those are just the kids i've seen ion the street so far though

If you kids are not as white as the result of Hispanic + Muslim, they will be cooked.

It's redpilled, but white nationalists will never admit it while it's mostly close to their ideals.
You're ugly af please, stay away.
Come on, you're on Sup Forums, you'll not trigger anyone like this. You sound like a whining children.

hispanic is not a race

nobody can be genetically "Hispanic"

>All the babies are whiter then a King George's ass. As in, they can be mistaken for European

Is this the american white classification standard everyone is talking about?

Mixed breed then

No
it's mine

At least im not a moor, post your face moor.

White skin is recessive you dumbass. Hispanics and american blacks have a lot of white DNA percentage wise. What you are seeing is the recessive genes expressing themselves and you only noticing the 1/4th of the kids born that express this.

>I'm just trying to say Latinos are hos

It's like with every step forward, the plot thickens even more.

These women things....are hoes?

Way to crack this case wide open, user.

Bravo.

Indeed, even moors are more handsome

What city is this?
Those kids will probably end up looking like south Italians of something.
Considering that Arabs(Im assuming the person is Arab) usually have longer faces, thicker and more hair, eyes close together, and thin noses where in contrast Mestizo's usually have wider noses, slightly father apart eyes, wider face and less hair.
They will probably end up looking like Salma Hayek.

Don't salt on me slut

i am sorry to tell you but they are white.

Post your face.

Why do you have weird shit like that :'(

Why the fuck are you talking like this? The way your formatted that post is off. Are you retarded? Also you dont even greentext right, it's fucking weird.

It's NY state
You should figure it out based on that

Idk
I was multitasking so some mistakes will be made

How's life in Algeria khoya?

Your mom betrayed her own race and people... If i were you i wouldnt trust her a bit...

Nice LARPING Faggot. No latina would date a Muslim

No, there moms are all Hispanic and dads are brown muds as fuck

diffrent for each other.
who is smart lives good
who is an ass lives like shit.
Pretty good for me. my nieghboor's just bought a mercedece and is cringy looking like an elliot rodgers init with black glasses and head up. good for him anyway.

EXCEPT THEY ARE
They all hate being catholic and want a fuck ton of mo's cash

then watch them get dark by time.

k then

it makes sense though god has spoken to me before

>my brother tried atheism once but it didn't work
> not working

atheism is about stopping to believe the brainwashed shit your religious leaders try to tell you
it's not about >working

roleplaying faggot you should leave europe

Don't redskins have some weird fucking genes to make them darker? Think I remember reading something about it having to do with the immune system. Or maybe that was Asians.

Anyway native americans are descended from ancient central Asians who traversed the Bering strait, and they aren't exactly black. Isn't so weird a result if their dark skin developed independently and different genes are responsible for it.

Nothing personal, but every night I dream all your kind will die in his sleep.

Kys already. He was atheist but wasn't satisfied with this way of thinking so he got back to islamic philosophy.
Don't leave Europe, leave earth.

Most likely

Line yourself in this time not against eachother but with other to drive all the non french out of france and all of non germans out of germany

The nonwhites darken as they get older. In descending order of quick ways to identify a white looking nonwhite; nipple color (MUST be pink), eye color (if dark brown, highly suspicious), hair color (if black-black, also suspicious).

With eachother*

Okay and? kek, nobody cares, kys Marcelin

>tried atheism but it wasn't working

What fucking challenges does going about your life without going to church or praying present? You say that like atheists have a daily routine.

say that to germans irl. not online to non germans. thats when you get credibility.

If I'm unlucky a truck of peace will do that job anyway since I'm visiting Germany next weekend.

Anyway since I'm not muslim I'd be happy enough if you leave europe. No need to kys.

When will you retards realise no one gives a shit what religion the mongrel spawn are?

So How is that Muslim mayor treating you, Mohammed?
Any 12 year old white girls raped this week?

My mother is French native. I have roots in France. And even if I was full algerian I'd put my ass in Europe and never leave. Nobody cares about what you want Austribitch lmao

when you free london.

My mum is friends with this Russian lady who had kids with a Lebanese guy.
Their kids look "white".
In fact, their son is very very depigmented. He's the only blonde haired person in the family. How does a black haired Leb and a brunette Rus have a blonde, blue-eyed kid? I don't know. But what I do know is that his facial structure betrays his Arab heritage.
In fact his mum has this kind of mousey look to her. It's funny because wouldn't someone who is part Eastern Euro and part Arabic look kind of Jewish, since those are the two supposed main ancestral pools that Ashkenazi come from? Well Ashkenazi are uglier, probably because they're a lot more inbred. He might have this mousy face but he doesn't look sickly.
His sister's more like this ambiguous borderline white person who most people would think was white, I'd kinda give her a pass on being white on the basis that I've seen Greeks who look more Arab than her.

It's funny because my dad is completely Scottish, I've tested both of my paternal grandparents' DNA, and they're pure white, but my dad is and always has been this ruddy complexioned pig skin.

Says the burger who have a kike's slave for president

Oh I also used to go to college with this half Arab (can't remember which country), half English guy.
He was part of the whole "free palestine" anti-zionist crowd.
He had a full on scruffy beard and he lived innawoods.
He really looked like he could be a member of ISIS, but he was actually a really cool guy.

What is your religion anyways?

babies are like that
When I was a baby I had blue eyes and blonde hair even though now I have brown hair and eyes. I still had blonde hair until I was about 10

>Okay. first things first. I've been noticing Latinas are getting with Asians and Muslims,
Where the fuck does this even happen? Every where Hispanics are at, there is no Asians or Muslims, dumb fuck. We are concentrated in the Southwest, there is no Asians nor Muslims out here.

The hair will probably get darker with time, I was born with kind of a clear brown hair but now it's absolutely dark. Also Arabs tend to have very squared jawlines so I don't know if his facial structure betrays his arab heritage.
Yeah maybe but after all Arabs and E.E are caucasians so idk

He seems to constantly be using those jewey fucks, so get ready for mama le pen to start to help the true Frenchy bud

>Peruvians
>Rape babies
You guys have the purest Amerindian genes in all of the Americas

it's in the east end bud calm down

As someone who isn't even of arabic descent (pure Euro)
I was actually born with blonde hair too, and was fully blonde for the first year of my life. by my 2nd birthday i was really light brown, then it gradually got darker to a deep brunette when i was around 9 or 10, then i hit adolescence and it went practically completely black.
my mum's blonde so i guess it was a recessive blonde gene showing itself before my dad's black hair gene expressed itself.

but yeah, this half arabic guy who doesn't have a single true blonde parent, has had lighter, blonder hair for far longer than i did.

So Dominicans in New York, which make up like 1% of all Hispanics in the US.
Stop saying Latinas are fucking Muslims and Arab men in masses when it is just the few Dominicans that live in NYC.
Dominicans are pretty much blacks anways

islam.

And other Caribbean Latino majority in the city,friend.
JfC senpai

You don't seem like it desu,friend

why. did you pray today ? i did.

Neymar used to be black, but after a few years of work, he actually looks presentable

Still can't figure out how his kid turned out Aryan though

yeah so dont lump the rest of Hispanics and Latinos into this then, you guys are not large enough to be able to represent the Hispanic community.
Dominicans in NYC maybe turning atheist and fucking Muslims, but in the Southwest Mexicans and Central Americans are still Christian, in fact Evangelical Christianity and Mormonism is growing rapidly among Latinos, and no one is fucking Muslims here. And guess what, we are the ones who represent the Hispanic community since we make up the majority of it. If Dominicans in NYC are fucking Muslims and becoming atheist liberals, that is on you, not the rest of Hispanics. You guys are like 2% of the Hispanic population, you dont speak for the rest of us.

Sounds like simple cuckoldry.

>atheism
>not working

Yes we all know thinking is hard work for sandshits.

I'm catholic and prey in the dark at night.
So...no.
But you seem usually pro-western despite your religion can you elaborate more on your beliefs in politics and religion?

Cucked.