Who is actually going to pay for this?

Other urls found in this thread:

tomdispatch.com/blog/176068/
abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/02/ginsburg-likes-s-africa-as-model-for-egypt/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The US taxpayer, obviously

Asking for Mexico to build a wall for you because of immigrants is the same as us sending you an invoice every year for all the costs of law enforcement and military that we have to cover from our pockets due to your rampant drug addiction in the US.

The only response to this from ameriburgers is "huurrr durr but we iz stronk and we'll just nuke you if you don't pay for it", there is no moral high ground for americans in this problem.

burgers

Nah, you guys basically pay for it since we will cut NAFTA if you dont, and you guys are way better off with NAFTA than without it

>not posting the actual wall plans

The best wall they could build is end the minimum wage.

MEXICO, either by taxing money wired sent from the states to there, or by increased tariffs.

Mexico doesn't have a choice. That shit hole is only slightly better than Africa because it relies on the US

MEXICO
E
X
I
C
O

Mexico. Where have you been for the last year?

Brazil has it right. This is why you guys are by far the best Latin American country

>muh moral high ground
Might makes right faggot
Also we dont even have to nuke you we can just raise tariffs

The US tax paper will pay an insanely inflated price for a super shitty wall that contractors do a horrible job building, just like the infrastructure in Iraq. If you think this country is capable of building or accomplishing anything, you are a child.

>The US tax paper will pay an insanely inflated price for a super shitty wall that contractors do a horrible job building, just like the infrastructure in Iraq. If you think this country is capable of building or accomplishing anything
Citation needed

After seeing all the shitty decisions that your president has taken, I seriously doubt that NAFTA is at risk here, the US can't afford to elevate prices across the board in all products by ditching Mexican goods over a measly 20 billion project.

Maybe if you get a very substantial amount of jobs back, wwhich is harder due to automation with each passing day not a second sooner.

Tariffs are passed onto the consumer, drop a list of inelastic goods and services from Mexico that are one small tariff away from being uncompetitive or GTFO niggers

Also, you're basically rationalizing your chimp behavior with muh might makes right, kinda like the old mobster who shakes around the neighborhood for some shekels because he never made any real wealth, pathetic desu

Jeff. Jeff pays for everything.

>implying it will be build
>implying king nigger didn't promise to close gitmo within 30 days

Same shit, different assholes.
You burgers are really delusional, aren't you?

How are you going to tax enough from remittances if you also plan to deport illegal immigrants? You do know who's the #1 demographic of remittances, right?

You want a citation for my prediction? Are you retarded?

>Merkel
Good one.

You know what they say, can't argue with a retard

>Just like the infrastructure in Iraq
Learn to read retard

How about the cost of all your citizens in our country. All your taxes nationwide amount to about half of what California shells out for you worthless leaches.

70% of Hispanic immigrant households are on some form of welfare.

You should pay for every cent in border crossing and visa fees.

You'd have to make an argument first in order to argue.

You simply can't stop importing shit from china and Mexico because you can't afford to buy american. That's only possible after recovering a very big amount of jobs.

Can't argue with a retard

Mexico will pay for the wall or else mexico will be risking a trade war or a real war and they can't afford that. Trump already said that the americans aren't paying for it.

>small tariff
lol
>Also, you're basically rationalizing your chimp behavior with muh might makes right, kinda like the old mobster who shakes around the neighborhood for some shekels because he never made any real wealth, pathetic desu
They were only ever able to export shitty third world populations that cannot stick up for themselves

Are you fucking nuts? Thats not what you quoted before dumbass lmao

>no source

Figures, dumb faggot

>You simply can't stop importing shit from china and Mexico because you can't afford to buy american
I guess we'll just have to do with less disposable crap

I'd happily pay for something that is actually going to be useful.

Amerifats, who else.

just deporting illegals will save 100B a year

It's not our fault that the average US citizen can't understand that welfare is a form of corporate subsidies that goes hand in hand with illegal labor and its low wages.

You could stop giving welfare to illegals but your Cheeto cuck and its following is too retarded

>non arguments in form of ad hominem
Trumpcuck intellectuals, everyone

>>small tariff
>lol
?
Are you implying you can set any tariff you want? Lemme double lol
>They were only ever able to export shitty third world populations that cannot stick up for themselves
That has nothing to do with the fact that what you describe is effectively chimping out

Pay denbts

hopefully nobody

Mexico

We got Gorsuch on the Supreme court
Also retards that took out student loans they cant afford are going to have to pay the place
Plus increased ICE raids

Mexicans are paying.

Why the fuck would I bother giving you a source when you lack basic reading comprehension skills and have demonstrated your inability to come to grips with your own retarded thought processes? Do you really think you would be able to understand it?

I'm surprised that no one has created a Wall Simulator game yet.

Who cares?
It's like going to the moon, spent a shit ton of money and got nothing from it but it was fucking cool.

>Are you implying you can set any tariff you want? Lemme double lol
Why cant we?
We are America
>That has nothing to do with the fact that what you describe is effectively chimping out
Its not chimping out
It is the natural order of society
You dont have any rights you cant defend

Yeah well, enjoy poverty

We're not paying OP

The united states of America
So, Trump was right, Mexicans.

well we could keep the dirty south Americans out if you would build a border wall closer to the american choke point

You have no source to backup your claim, you're just talking out of your ass. Either way keep filling the board with garbage

You don't sound rich at all.

Mexico makes fruits and shit , we'll just buy from Colombia instead , since 70% of your exports is to the United States , we have the leverage , also we could just seize payments illegals send back to their family's through moneygram and shit , that's like over 30 billion a year

didnt we get ballpoint pens
worth it if so

Mexico.

They will actually cut us a check for $10B once they see what punitive measures we impose on their economy.

They can take a $100B hit to their economy or pay us $10B. DO THE MATH, MEXICO.

How is the Mexican anti air defense?

>We got Gorsuch on the Supreme court

>A contested supreme court pick that might turn out shit, and ruin your judiciary system for decades due to partisan rulings
>Increasing partisanship in the Senate and setting a precedent for both sides to just fuck each other over instead of coming to a consensus that benefits the majority of Americans

There's a reason it's called the nuclear option. It's not a good thing.

Seriously, though. Trump released a plan on how to pay for the wall during the fucking primaries a year ago, and niggers like you still pretend like there's no plan.

Tarrifs and remittance. Easy as that. Don't know why this is so hard to grasp.

I also don't know why having a protected border is such a big deal. Literally every country should have a right to protect its borders at it sees fit. We're a sovereign Nation, fuck off we're full.

tomdispatch.com/blog/176068/

Here you go, this is a fine introduction to the piss poor job private military contractors did in Iraq, I'm sure you will definitely be enriched by this and have something interesting to say about it so make sure to post your thoughts about it

>Why cant we?
>We are America
There's no denying run in the mill americans are one of the biggest mouthbreathers in this planet

Learn what the WTO is, if you exceed the tariff limits set by this organization, you won't be able to do business with other countries, or they'll just tariff the shit outta you as well since you don't care about the rules of trade.
>Its not chimping out
>It is the natural order of society
>You dont have any rights you cant defend
Taking away something by force which you are not entitled to, nor hold the moral high ground to take it is effectively chimping out, virtually indifferent from Jamal stealing your possessions at gunpoint in the subway.

Am I the only one who doesn't care if my taxes go to the wall? I'd rather pay for a wall than illegals or niggers on welfare

>ruin your judiciary system for decades due to partisan rulings

Better than anyone the Dems have ever put on the court

>"I would not look to the U.S. Constitution, if I were drafting a Constitution in the year 2012. I might look at the Constitution of South Africa," says Ginsburg, whom President Clinton nominated to the court in 1993. "That was a deliberate attempt to have a fundamental instrument of government that embraced basic human rights, had an independent judiciary. … It really is, I think, a great piece of work that was done. Much more recent than the U.S. Constitution."

abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/02/ginsburg-likes-s-africa-as-model-for-egypt/

>US can't afford to elevate prices across the board in all products by ditching Mexican goods

It won't have to raise prices when we cut taxes and start making our own products

>Learn what the WTO is

Learn what a tomahawk missile is. You wanna get bombed, you little spic nigger? You talk tough because youre used to 8 years of Obamas cock. Well sorry to inform you, those days are over. Trumps cock is much bigger (and thicker) and you're gonna love it.

>you won't be able to do business with other countries, or they'll just tariff the shit outta you as well since you don't care about the rules of trade.
They need us more than we need them
>Taking away something by force which you are not entitled to
Who says what who is entitled to
> virtually indifferent from Jamal stealing your possessions at gunpoint
Jamal has to then deal with the consequence of his actions because there are more powerful forces

>Mexico makes fruits and shit , we'll just buy from Colombia instead , since 70% of your exports is to the United States , we have the leverage ,
Do yourself a favor and research Mexican exports before you open your mouth
>also we could just seize payments illegals send back to their family's through moneygram and shit , that's like over 30 billion a year
See

>How are you going to tax enough from remittances if you also plan to deport illegal immigrants? You do know who's the #1 demographic of remittances, right?
Legal immigrants send money back too

I love that you're pretending you have the high ground because we want you to pay to keep your shit out of our country. Your scumbags and drugs are coming in to our country, not the other way around. If you actually did your fucking job and kept illegals from coming in, we wouldn't need the wall. But your "government" (read: drug cartels that actually run everything) are too incompetent or evil so they won't. Since you won't, we have to. But we'll be damned if we're going to pay for YOUR idiocy.

Average wage, cost of materials, and red tape is way way lower than the US, you can't buy domestic unless you recover a shitting of.jobs

>Taking away something by force which you are not entitled to

Uh excuse me sweetie? We are entitled to much more than $10B for the illegal spics you have dumped on our country, which cost us well over $100B per year. You are getting off easy for just paying for this wall, because thats how nice we are.

Americans: the most productive and generous people in the world. You are gonna love Trumps cum in your ass, dont worry honey.

>that thin ass wall is a border

>the illegal spics you dumped in our country
Source?
As far as I know, the illegals have their own conscience awareness, they aren't controlled by remote radio frequencies.

well no one says we cant expand it afterwards

>>Learn what the WTO is
>Learn what a tomahawk missile is. You wanna get bombed, you little spic nigger? You talk tough because youre used to 8 years of Obamas cock. Well sorry to inform you, those days are over. Trumps cock is much bigger (and thicker) and you're gonna love it.

It seems like it took less than 2 posts to anger the needledick armchair military strategists

As I predicted here in the second paragraph, lmao

Dont care who/how it is payed for, I just want it built. Once we build it and deport illegals, it will pay for itself.

In all seriousness, how many times has this thread been posted?

You're only answering the low hanging fruit because your position is indefensible. I guess if my country was literally the hairy asshole of the world I'd get my giggles by trolling a Mongolian basket weaving forum too.

we're in the darkest ages for Sup Forums
we no longer have real discussions anymore
we just regurgitate topics until some internet celebrity makes some SJW mad

Legal immigrants who send money are a minuscule group compared to illegals, their families are better off than the illegals so they rely less on remittances.

Moreover, alternatives to send money without government interference via crypto currencies are already commonplace, you just need an android phone.

I still say we should have trump claim the wall was built and save us some capital.

I'm posting from a phone and doing other shit, so the replies will come slowly, I'm also getting tons of replies from multiple cucks so keep that in mind.

But you're welcome to pat yourself in the back and pretend you unmasked me as a low hanging fruit shitposter

Well if we dont collect anything because all of the illegals are out of the country and we are no longer importing any of your goods then I will be happy to eat the cost of the wall

The cost is all because of taxation and regulation

There are people on this board who actually still believe the wall is going to happen at all in his 4 (four) year term and it wasn't a ruse

>They need us more than we need them
That won't prevent other countries from adding tariffs to your goods.

I won't legitimize your delusional argument, if you don't play by the rules of trade other countries will do the same to you.
>Who says what who is entitled to
You certainly aren't entitled to forcing Mexico to pay for your wall, build your own shit out of your own pockets like every country does.
>Jamal has to then deal with the consequence of his actions because there are more powerful forces
But if Jamal already has the goods, what difference does it make? You're not going to be uncucked, thus, might makes right.

The Middle class

We have the moral high ground because our country isn't obligated to finance your own infrastructure anymore than you need to finance our LE and Military, nothing else, nothing more.

No country prevents people from leaving it aside from communist dictatorships, are you really this retarded?

>That won't prevent other countries from adding tariffs to your goods.
Dont care
We import more than we export
> You certainly aren't entitled to forcing Mexico to pay for your wall
Says who?
>But if Jamal already has the goods, what difference does it make? You're not going to be uncucked, thus, might makes right.
I get my goods back and he goes to jail
thus, might makes rights

The American taxpayer, in other words, white men.

Like the walls of my house, it is something I would gladly pay for.

>Dont care
>We import more than we export
You import more than you export because your average American can't afford domestic products. Lmao.
>Says who?
The fact that countries pay for their own infrastructure out of taxes provided by their citizens.
>I get my goods back and he goes to jail
>thus, might makes rights
He already spent it.
Niggers prove that might makes right.

>You import more than you export because your average American can't afford domestic products. Lmao.
No its just because they want a bunch of useless crap
>Niggers prove that might makes right.
no because he is in jail

Is that the wall in Israel?

What's going on in this thread

>implying its gonna get built
Trump is controlled by kikes he probably will get talked out of building the wall by Kushner

>moral high ground
Your laziness is costing us billions and saving you billions. In what way is you using us as a safety valve for the poor and criminal moral? Your people have a disgusting sense of entitlement on par with American blacks or college liberals. Your country is dependent on trade with the US and remittances. You have a favored trade relationship shared with only one other country. Despite all this you cannot muster one iota of humility.