9nl.at/mymu
youtube.com/watch?v=CCecdVTTTh4
exhentai.org/g/1040366/3c426e339a/
investopedia.com/terms/b/bull.asp#ixzz4e45ldBhP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>duh
rivoting thread leaf

well it's nice to see the artist say something

>put statue of small girl in front of a statue representing economic growth and prosperity
>expect it to go well

How much does it cost to commission a decent bronze statue, and where could I erect one of a girl being gang raped by muslims?

great source FAGGOT.

I don't care what he thinks but I seriously fail to see what the fearless girl symbolizes.

It has nothing to do with finance industry.
It has nothing to do with the bull market.
There hasn't been a big increase in women in finance industry, they're still a rarity.

So what is it? Why is there a girl statue completely out of context?

It's supposed to be Hillary Clinton vs the Big Bad Drumpf I think.

I AM WOMYN HEAR ME ROAR

Gotta love it when an artist is so desperate he hires a PR firm in Canada to shill for him on Sup Forums.

Here's your (((you))) fucking leaf.

something about a physically powerless woman taking on something much more powerful than her, symbolized by a charging bull. the cunt that made it just forgot that the bull in this situation represents a bull market.

cbc.ca/news/entertainment/charging-bull-wall-street-fearless-girl-1.4044555

>At a press conference Wednesday, attorney for 'Charging Bull' artist Arturo Di Modica demanded that the 'Fearless Girl' statue be removed, and said damages should be awarded to his client.
You're days are numbered you globalist kike. Pay damages.

whats the little girl statue supposed to represent... standing up to bullies or is it some stupid bullshit about women are strong/equal/brave

Cost is a function of material, work, and markup.

Well no shit
Bull markets are a good thing, not a symbol of oppression and white patriarchy

I don't think so, at least no one interpreted it that way.

Yeah seems so, it's simply out of context and quite meaningless no matter which perspective you look at it. It's not like the sculpture itself is good looking either.

>Let's get people talking by doing something stupid.

The bull is supposed to represent the bull market, capitalism, and prosperity.

So the fearless girl represents standing up to capitalism and the bull market? Is she supposed to represent that bull markets, Wall-Street and capitalism are bad?

Leave it up to women to want to destroy capitalism for "muh women's empowerment."

>don't pick on me silly boys! I can become a rich greedy jew banker like anyone here! Thanks to feminism, I get hiring preference!

irrationality

it's spot-on

Now it's a monument to female delusions

>''You can't charge over me Cis-bull! I'mma girrrrrll!''

Nah, it just represents women standing in the way of progress.

Leave it to women to misunderstand the Bull's symbolism, then craft a statue that so perfectly captures their destructive influences.

Someone post the pic.

here you go

>rivoting

This is brilliant actually.
It perfectly symbolizes right there on Wall Street
>the symbolic woman (child) who knows nothing about how our economy or government works
>she stands in its way 100% confident in her understanding of the bull being evil and oppressive
>she stands in the way of her own best interests because of a lack of beginner's understanding of economics and the bigger picture
Truly the most poetic piece of art laid down in this century. It fully captures the feminist and SJW movement.

It's supposed to be the desire for there to be an increase in women in the finance industry as well as general feminism.

>altered

Exploited. Same thing feminism does to everything. How long are they keeping it there who is in charge of this shit?

Is not "fearless girl" there to "prep" the bull?

it amazes me the skill people have on this site, and they use it for shit posting

But now a landmark is meaningless because of it.

Cheers.

>Forgot.

This after the occupy wall street movement, sometimes I forget what site I'm supossed to be on.

youtube.com/watch?v=w211KOQ5BMI

hes not wrong

as usual feminists can only latch onto others peoples work

Isn't it temporary?

its muh wimminz and stuff!

standing up to stuff!

and being tough!

keep in mind women earn the majority of college degrees.... so im not sure what they are always whining about

like pottery: they made a meme because they were too stupid to know what a meme is.

notch shilled minecraft on Sup Forums, and now he's a billionaire. this place is weird.

Why has no one put a MAGA hat on her!!!

>skill

They have multiple times, lurk more.

Feminism is only being kept alive by people mocking them right now

In their desperation, they try to cling to relevancy by injecting their stupid shit into famous pieces of art like that and nobody stops them because that would be sexist

Shad drew one too

it's some jew being funny

Di Modica calls the statue an "advertising trick" created by two corporate giants — State Street Global Advisors, the Boston-based investment giant, and McCann, its New York advertising firm.

>Global Advisors

>McCann

>globalist little girl statue

What the fuck is even going on anymore

I don't give a fuck about this as long as my stocks keep going up place whatever God Damm statues you want up

Its temporary you idiots

>lurk more
>make scrolling Sup Forums the only thing you do, 24 hours a day for the rest of your life

OH YEAH

IM TEMPORARY

>globalist little girl statue
>What the fuck is even going on anymore
Loli world domination.Also rare desu.

>Its temporary you idiots

GUARANTEED that it will NEVER be removed!!!

It is now a SYMBOL of feminism!

>An irrational child standing in the way of progress
Sums up modern women and feminism quite well, I don't see why there's a need for further explanation.

>What the fuck is even going on anymore
for some reason the collective nightmare that most people in this place have been in for the last 10 years has spread to almost everyone in western society, and now you can see people who had extremely privileged upbringings break under the stress of whatever the fuck inflicted us.

personally i don't know what exactly is happening, or what exactly caused it to happen, all that i know is i'm having one hell of a laugh watching everyone around me lose their shit

9nl.at/mymu

so was captcha

Didn't he go to jail or some shit?

Looking at 10-20 grand a lifesize figure.

>we're ALL in chapel perilous, now!

This version is better

This one?

Maybe he needs to make a new brozne statue of a werewolf with a shotgun positioned with the firearm going up the girl's skirt.

What a dumb shallow bitch.

>ITT faggots who don't see the blatant Moloch symbology of the bull and the pure child being "placed" or offered unto it.

Indeed

There was a shitstorm with Roblox because he drew some fanart, used the Roblox logo, and I think tried to sell some prints of the picture? I think it was settled, though.

There was supposedly something to do with him drawing x-23 art, and getting a notice from the actor's lawyers about it, but not much else came from that as far as I'm aware.

I need feminism because of bull markets

>Wall-Street and capitalism are bad?
Yes, they are.
Grow up, Mike

Fun facts:
>The bull was never approved by the city, the artist just had it cast and dropped there with money from his own pocket
>It was his gift to the city during a shitty economic cycle

>The girl was placed there as an advertising stunt by an investment firm
>The investment firm was recently fined around $40,000,000 for defrauding customers

Honestly, it's such a messaging backfire I almost suspect it was intentional.

I think it's meant to represent the everyday American standing up to the financial elite.

>women need to stand in the way of success to get noticed.
Why do women artists all seem to be fully uneducated, drooling-grade morons?

They don't care.

To them, there is no meaning beyond what they glean from looking at it. There's a girl standing up in front of a bull about to charge, so surely she must be brave, and that's where they just stop thinking.

Meanwhile in reality, the bull represented a bull market, and women have represented themselves as a smug looking child standing in the way of an unstoppable force and legitimately believing that they will not only survive, but win.

TL:DR, women are dumb, statue = muh brave womyn for them, but in reality = arrogance

It's about BBC's

White girl wants a bull

This

moooooom the elites are mocking us again

I'd like to see a counter sculpture of a bunch of guys holding the bull back with ropes. Doctors. Garbage men. Construction workers. Police and Firefighters.

All while that little bitch stands there, smug with that "I'M TOTALLY DOING THIS BY MYSELF" look.

Jews...pissing off God non stop since OT

oh shieeeeeeettttt

>>original bull sculptor not happy with "fearless girl" statue
>> says his original message has been completely altered

It's so much better. The original sculptor of the bull installs his art illegally and it becomes a fixture. People associate it with Wallstreet and not guerilla art. People think it's a corporate thing.

A literal hedge fund installs the little girl statue as a statement. By a fucking kike organization. And people applaud and cheer the "message".

This truly is the time of kek. No message is anything but bullshit.

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=CCecdVTTTh4

>You're here forever

I know pol is mainly newer people, but this isn't a meme. Also fit turning you gay is not a meme

Would anyone really let a woman in a position where she can affect real things

Questions to Sup Forumsbros.

>how you guys take white woman serious?
>do all of them dress like that?
>how often do you see them?

Lefty bullshit standing in the way of prosperity without even understanding the meaning or consequence of their action. It's basically the 21st century in miniature

No, but he got a cessation lawsuit filed against him for drawing Lewds of Dafne

exhentai.org/g/1040366/3c426e339a/

>white
those are italians

>Female stands in the way of economic progress

>BTFO US econmy now! we comies rule the safe spaces!

>Sup Forumsbros
you got lost or something?

how much would it cost to get a small smug looking frog placed off to the side looking at these two

btw here you go, the sculptor is right

>What is a 'Bull'
>A bull is an investor who thinks the market, a specific security or an industry is poised to rise. Investors who takes a bull approach purchases securities under the assumption that he can sell them later at a higher price. Bulls are optimistic investors who are presently predicting good things for the market and are attempting to profit from this upward movement.

investopedia.com/terms/b/bull.asp#ixzz4e45ldBhP

is it picture from adance wars dual strike?

It represents the vapid selfishness and utter lack of situational awareness most modern women have

>where could I erect one of a girl being gang raped by muslims?

Most muslim countries would probably be fine with this, as long as her face is covered.

Since men have decided to not stop wall street and the central banks from raping the economy, it's up to a little girl.