Gas Me Ousside

So this bitch is getting a fucking reality show for being a degenerate nigger fucker. I want you all to spam her twitter and snapchat with nazi imagery and hate messages, preferably along the lines of "gas me ousside". We could get that reality show cancelled and save our children from poisonous nigger culture.
Also, it'd be funny to red pill her too.
Have fun!
Snap:BregoliDanielle
RealBhadBhabie
Twitter:@daniellebregoli
@TheBhadBhabie

I would but I'm to lazy
Also nypa

not your personal army. also stop watching tv you fucking reddit nigger motherfucker

fuck off little cuckboi. She's 10/10 perfect and literally /ourgirl/.

If anything she could be used to redpill normies about the jews.

But she's been corrupted by nigger culture!
Do you want our children to watch her and think they will be rewarded if they act like niggers?

Fuck off Danielle

faggot.

this

Although the more autistic the better. We used to try to be logical but they don't react to sound reasoning. The only thing they react to are things they are conditioned to react to. Hitler is a good start but there is so much more you can do to make them flip their shit. Go Australian bantz mode on them too.

nypa

But you might get better luck if you promise Sup Forums nudes.

>I want you all to spam her twitter and snapchat with nazi imagery and hate messages, preferably along the lines of "gas me ousside
Are you her fucking producer looking for a free publicity story. WE'RE NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY FAGGOT, AND WE'RE NOT FALLING FOR YOUR FREE PR RUSE.

>/ourgirl/
>This is Sup Forums not reddit you memeing cuckazoid

Agreed. Get the fuck off TV OP.

Not Your Personal Army.

>newfags thinking they're the old guard

Nope, just some faggot who doesn't like society rewarding degenerate trash.
I promise millions of keks and memes galore!

Throw your TV in the trash OP, you'll be grateful

>old guard

Literally who gives a shit.
Ww3 is going down and all OP can do is bitch about some retarded redneck getting a show for more retarded rednecks.

>he thinks Sup Forums is any different from reddit

wanna titty fuck that little bitch so bad

Literal passive aggressive newfags who can't take a stance on something.

old Sup Forums would have stepped on the gas for an opportunity like this. Jew faggots. x2 that for the Polish poster.

She is a nigger (at least she's posessed by one)

This right here. Nu/pol/ is full losers that love to scream and complain but when it comes to action, they shrink back to their cucksheds

When did pol get so cucked?

this is why honor killings exist. we need to protect our societies from these vermins.

not your army etc.
fuck off

Reddit and the actual userbase probably fucked off the site.

Fuck off hans you actual cuckolded faggot

I'm convinced she's come kind of plant, for what purpose I'm uncertain. I teach to students in her age range and I have never, EVER seen a 13 year old look like her. She looks late teens at the very least and could quite easily pass for early 20's.

Redditors are incapable of action

Eh where's she from? Sounds like lots of southern Louisiana people I know. Not really nigger culture, just a weird southern culture. Lots of niggershit is actually southern, they just use it since most are from here since we slaved them and all.

Sort yourself kiddo

ill help. this shit is wack.

what network is the show going on?

Florida

Utter piece of garbage.
She is half jew btw

I can't find her hiring routes. Which means it's a Jewish company