Last I heard y'all niggas was havin sex, with the same sex

>Last I heard y'all niggas was havin sex, with the same sex
>How you gonna explain fuckin' a man? Even if we squash the beef, I ain't touchin your hand
>I show no love, to homo thugs

If a song like this came out today by a popular nigger artist, what would happen? Would the artist get rekt, or would SJWs get BTFO?

How Redpilled was DMX? BARK BARK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QPntjTPWgKE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just an other nigger profiting off of the misery of his people.

Liberals will never ever call out black rappers on being racist, misogynistic, and violent because they're deathly afraid of being called racist.

X has been in jail for years now

Dmx admits to raping men in prison

I really like the version where it's mashed with iDOLM@STER

youtube.com/watch?v=QPntjTPWgKE

DMX has some really good tracks tbf ngl

yeah (((you))) just keep singing that little diddy in the shower of cell-block 459
> btw watch out for that soap on the floor there Yankie boi

He's out now.

It's not gay if you're the one penetrating

Tupac was redpilled. Too bad he was also a thug; just like the rest of these numb-nuts.

hes gay

>How Redpilled was DMX? BARK BARK

he did slightly cheese rap but boy can it hype you up. BARK BARK RR. Today, you would be put in line by SJW fags for those lyrics, same happened with EM.

>Dmx admits to raping men in prison

hasnt he been raped in jail?

DMX is so redpilled on kikes he smoked rock and crashed a rental through an airport. I remember reading in Rolling Stone that he read his contract and learned he owed kikes like five albums with little pay, and thats why he went nuts. I think some of it was an act, a legal loophole for muh mental illness.

His interviews are great. He roams America in deep thought like Shia without the shoah pout.

DMX is fucking great and can do no wrong.

FIRST WE GONNA ROCK

DMX was a loner he wouldnt give a shit about anyones opinion, he hated niggers, he hated everyone. DMX originally stood for Dog man x because his only friends as kid were wild dogs. I dont think the producers would allow him to be as popular today as he was back then though with all the fag hating

I think he became a preacher in jail didn't he?
I don't think negro Americans care about homophobia because what are you going to do?
Throw them is prison?
Already there.
Mad respect to the Africans on this issue.

I also saw DMX with Stone Temple Pilots back-to-back at a festival, and he's the only rapper who could hold a giant stage. It was like Wrestlemania with more BARKing. I wasn't really a rap fan but he earned my respect. Presence. STP was the same, one of the best live acts if even you were meh on them. DMX and Weyland were madmen of the era but professional when it came to fans' money.

I actually hung out with DMX last week.
DMX is in Providence,Rhode island smoking crack.

X is in Rhode island smoking tons of crack rocks

DMX is /ourguy/ now?

Free room and board at the expense of his people.

He's a manlet with anger issues. In other words, he really is just like you Sup Forums

I love this nigger. No pandering bullshit, just pure nig.

X was always /gonnagiveittous/

He's out now. He overdosed on crack a few times but from what I hear he's now doing well and he's working as a pastor.