Let's end this here. Is this flag racist?

Let's end this here. Is this flag racist?

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/opinion/2016/08/05/is-gadsden-flag-racist.html
washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2016/08/03/wearing-dont-tread-on-me-insignia-could-be-punishable-racial-harassment/
newyorker.com/news/news-desk/the-shifting-symbolism-of-the-gadsden-flag
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why are you asking that? Are you trying to restrict my freedom? You want to tread on me, huh? Huh? Huh?

Bad bait, try again

No, but it isn't anti-racist neither.

No.

yes

foxnews.com/opinion/2016/08/05/is-gadsden-flag-racist.html

washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2016/08/03/wearing-dont-tread-on-me-insignia-could-be-punishable-racial-harassment/

newyorker.com/news/news-desk/the-shifting-symbolism-of-the-gadsden-flag

No its not. A lot of people are libertarians precisely because they think it'll help minorities in the long run

hiss hiss don't step please

How could it be?

Duimbfucks trying to label shit that they don't like as racist again. That worked out so well with Donald Trump for 'em...

>Let's end this here. Is this flag racist?
There is literally nothing wrong with being a racist.

Why do you think there is something wrong with that flag being "racist" even if it was?

Does this look racist to you? Racist.

The mainstream news also thinks that Pewdiepie is literally the second coming of Hitler.

Yes yes, very racist.

No, but it needs more treading

Isn't this on military patches

PONYFAGS GET OUT

*Blocks your path*
Nothing personal, Commie.

Not being anti-racist proves it is racist

checkmate

Sneks are not good at racing

white people are racist, therefore the flags they created are racist.

OP here. I have no problem with the gadsden, I was gonna buy a pair of shorts with the flag on it for a 5k, when one of my friends said "isn't that a racist flag user?" Then did a little research and found a shit load of articles pointing it to changing symbolism akin to the swastika. I personally don't believe it is racist in anyway, but I am curious if anyone here firmly believes it is, and I want to know why they believe that.

What is this - retard chess?

>when one of my friends said "isn't that a racist flag user?
Your response should've been "Yeah, so?"

All shitposting aside, NO, it is not racist. Sad attempts to label it as racist are constantly made by leftist Marxists. That's what they do with anything representing an ideology or a movement that doesn't agree with their special little idea of what reality is.

~
x

*hiss*

Get off my land

1D inter-loo checkers

pic related, the running shorts in question. was going to wear these with a cowboy hat and a fake ammunition chain across my chest, holding bananas as guns.

It stands for liberty, the ultimate compromise that sets humans free to take their own consequences.
Wanna race mix? Fine.
Wanna discriminate against blacks? Your choice.
Wanna deny the holocaust? Okay.
Wanna create a giant welfare state that invites people from all over the world to completely ruin the western civilization? kek, good luck with that in a free society...

That's not racist but you are a gigantic faggot.

Is racist against snakes

No, but it's a favorite of racists.

>running in long shorts.
you poor soul

> and a fake ammunition chain across my chest, holding bananas as guns.
Nope..not faggy in the least.

>No, but it's a favorite of racists.
You say racist like its a bad thing.

Want to wind up a meme on the Internet? Because dressing like that is how you wind up a meme on the Internet.

No, and neither is the confederate flag. And even if they both are, I couldn't care less.

oh i see. it's a charity run, I will also be hammered drunk.

sure, why not. give me a reason to kill myself

>oh i see. it's a charity run, I will also be hammered drunk.
Thats a little better.

Still though...
there's nothing wrong with being racist.

Better not tell these retards about the current US Navy jack, then.

It was a flag used by the colonists during the American Revolution. How the fuck could that be racist?

Post non-racist flags, I'll start.

I just don't want to start shit with people that will argue their opinions to the death (aka liberal college students also attending the 5k) some people just can't take a joke these days.

Is "NAP violators" a race?

Everyone knows snakes are racist, so obviously.

>I just don't want to start shit with people that will argue their opinions to the death (aka liberal college students also attending the 5k) some people just can't take a joke these days.
who gives a fuck about their opinions of feelings?

tell them to go fuck themselves if they have a problem.

>Gadsden owned slaves
>dtom is racist
>blacks owned slaves
>blacks are racist

op. Exactly my point. At no point did I ever consider it racist, I want to know how it got associated with racism from someone who thinks it is racist.

>blacks are racist
Nuh uh! Blacks can't be racist because racism requires power and blacks have no agency, racist.

If so, then this one is bigoted and hateful. Had to burn.

And so is this one...

so racist

it is anti-american.

that first article kind of got to me seeing as I just recently ordered a Gadsden hat snake, text and all.
am I goin to be fired for wearing it to work?

>You say racist like its a bad thing.
freedom of expression is not a bad thing, but people lose their jobs over racism. To the mainstream, racism is not acceptable.