Is WWIII a possibility Sup Forums?

is WWIII a possibility Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.koreatimes.co.kr/phone/news/view.jsp?req_newsidx=227391
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hes turning himself into a neocon.

NOT HAPPY

I can't believe I voted for this conman

If we're working with China to keep Norks from doing something stupid, war probably won't happen.

shut up dumbies

cite me one instance in his campaign where he promised to leave NK alone. I'm fairly sure he said multiple times that NK was one of the biggest threats to world stability.

north korea isn't a threat to world stability. we sent thousands of soldiers across the world to occupy half of their country for decades, and they've done literally nothing to us. America is the only threat to world stability in this case

whats with the amount of larpers pretending to be shills recently

>a big bottle of fuck that can go off at any time due to the inherent stability of its leadership and its position in the world

yeah no stop acting like you have any idea what you're talking about. Let the big boys talk about politics.

no arguments found

It always is, but it's an improbability.

The Chinese are showing that they are willing to cooperate. That is good. So long as Trump remains a deal maker first, then he can use diplomacy to conquer the world.

Personally I don't think we have anything to lose but the lives of some Koreans and soldiers in pursuing the destruction of North Korea. Their nuclear arsenal is primitive and limited, if we intervene now then it will never truly become a threat. Eliminating the Norks has many positive implications for the region and the world, most of them are economic.

The end goal of his 26-dimensional chess game i to be the US president going into WWIII. This is because of his blatant narcissism and psychopathy. He wants people to read about him in their history books 1000 years from now. That's what it's all about. You believed he would make America great, but he's gonna turn it to ashes.

No, DPRK is ready to negotiate

m.koreatimes.co.kr/phone/news/view.jsp?req_newsidx=227391

As for Trump, he has realized that he has no political leg to stand on since his MAGA stuff is failing so he is abandoning ship to pander to neocons and leftists. Sad to see, really.

>Implying you had arguments in the first place

I fucking hope so, let's nuke this gay earth once and for all.

Dunno, they think it's a clever and funny way to get replies. It's become reddit-tier at this point.

here's an argument

you're a dumby

If by WW3 you mean everybody bending over Kim Jong Un and shoving a telephone pole up his ass WW3 than sure.

>country keeps threatening to nuke us
>keeps testing and improving missile technology
I'm noninterventionist as it gets, Im against taking out Assad,but the norks had it coming

Would you say... neoconman?

DIGIMON DIGITAL MONSTERS DIGIMON ARE THE CHAMPIONS

CONMAN DIGIVOLVE TO ... NEOCONMAN

Hope so, I love a war,we always seem to win them too.

The MAGA stuff was never meant to do anything but get him into the oval office. It was a bunch of superficial populist bullcrap.

the argument is that United States has gone out of our way to attack North Korea, while North Korea has never attacked United States. therefore, United States is the threat, not North Korea.

Drumpf is finished m8, they'll never let him keep the nuclear codes after this. He's even lost support from his core demographic base. He might as well give up, he'll never win according to Nate Silver from natesilver.com and also project538.com as well as many other highly respected pundits and political scientists and forecasters.

I know how you feel. I used to be the biggest Trump supporter, I went to his rallies, bought about 10 MAGA hats to show my support and encourage American jobs, but now that I see that he's just a neocon, I can't support him.

My only consolation in all this is that I don't think he can get to 1237 delegates and when he loses he will probably end up endorsing Jeb!, whose platform and foreign policy are much more in tune with my own political beliefs.

>keep Norks from doing something stupid
no possible - there is no upper limit on stupid coming from N. Korea

They've cut off their nose many times before, no reason to think they won't again.

You are a fucking leaf.
How did you vote? lmao

>dat menace

This. If Kim Jong Un basically wasn't starting shit every other week and stopped testing nukes and threatening every country that surrounds him AND JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP, he would probably have free reign to do whatever he wants. But not only did he piss off all his enemies, did you guys forget when he said to china something of the effect of "CHINA WILL BE ENGULFED IN A NUCLEAR STORM" yeah not very smart.

>NORKS ARE GOOD BOYS DEY DINDU NUFFIN KIM A GOOD BOY HE DINDU NUFFIN

Neck yourselves.

I agree with that most of it was. The signs were as early as his victory speech on election night where he praised hillary and then he appointed a bunch of jewish bankers and globalists. I think he did try to do some of it though(muslim ban for example). But he sure did jump ship on everything extremely quick. I mean he didn't even try repealing and replacing Obamacare. I guess maybe he wanted to make it look like he tried? I don't really know what his motive was there.

How is being against NK a conman?

They're literally threatening us and our allies and acting like morons with nuclear tests. I didn't agree with the attack on Assad but this affair with NK is necessary