Sweden's Largest Newspaper Demands "Ban Men In Cars To Stop Terror"

zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-11/swedens-largest-newspaper-demands-ban-men-cars-stop-terror

>Sweden's Largest Newspaper Demands "Ban Men In Cars To Stop Terror"
>Instead, it is cars — which she calls “effective murder machines” — that Franchell says “must simply be removed from city centres and places where people gather, if people are to be protected in future”.
>Vehicles are “easy to steal, and so nothing has been able to stop their advance”, writes Ms. Franchell.
>“It just isn’t reasonable that a big truck can be driven right into one of Stockholm’s busiest streets on a Friday afternoon right before Easter.”

>“Cars are driven largely by men so by giving a lot of space to cars; we’re giving a lot of space to men — at the expense of women,” Karolina Skog explained.

Other urls found in this thread:

gp.se/nyheter/göteborg/bilen-stjäl-plats-från-kvinnorna-1.4187663
youtube.com/watch?v=3HjLctCV_9g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good, Fuck cars and fuck car people

What if mohammed ali akbar thinks he's a woman? And than runs over people

It's this real or zerohedge?

heheheheh

Did she just assume my gender?

It just CAN'T be the muslims can it?

Seriously, do swedes have fucking brain damage, or what?

Good idea, the economy will fail over night.
It will be funny and prove that woman are useless.(outside of the kitchen)

Are you serious? Stop being Carophobic, wtf man

Bend over fuck boi.

Im starting to feel the Yeb effect for Sweden where making fun of them used to be pretty funny, now I just feel sorry for them for failing so badly.

>be user
>read ridiculous story from sweden
>assume its fake
>discover its true
>every fucking time

ah sorry it's not ever trustworthy CNN

My fucking sides

Same

As a transcar I find this highly offensive

Uh, the original article doesn't mention men specifically, just "cars" or "people in cars". They just want to have fewer cars in the city.

But Breitbart and ZeroHedge is as usual not interested in the truth. Spin machines.

Well, cars are a major security risk for anyone out in public. Every time you pass by a manually driven car you are risking that they'll have a seizure and run you over.

>Be swedish man
>Can't drive

This fucking timeline man.

>t. Muhammad Bubar

I'm starting to think the Muslims should just put them out of their misery.
People this stupid don't deserve to live.

tfw still not the most cucked country

You here that boys? Our education system is no longer the laughing stock of the world
Thank you Sweden!

Gas the Polski, Volkswagen war now

To be fair I think this is just the environmentalist using this to push their agenda of riding the cities of cars. I don't know about Stockholm but they have been pushing for this for years in my landskaps biggest city as well.

This

Not an argument.
The headline is simply not factually correct.

But I guess you guys believe what you want to believe. It's so much more fun.

the BB article specifically refers to this

> The idea of reducing the number of cars in Swedish cities was backed last month by Sweden’s environment minister, who argued that driving is a gender equality issue as well as a matter of shrinking the nation’s carbon emissions.

which, in turn, refers to this article

gp.se/nyheter/göteborg/bilen-stjäl-plats-från-kvinnorna-1.4187663

> – Bilen körs i stor utsträckning av män. Genom att ge bilen stort utrymme ger vi också män utrymme – på bekostnad av kvinnor, säger Karolina Skog.

I Saudi Arabia, women aren't allowed to drive.

Now in Sweden, the pussies are being banned from driving as well.

Whenever I read an article like this I can't understand how is this happenin. I know some ppl from Sweden god i was about to migrate there and I honestly don't know where ppl that fucked that come from. Do sweds have some kind of underground hives of femiliberalmuslimlovinghipocritical fucks?

Don't you know you have to act like a retard to post here? You chanophobe

>giving space to men at the expense of women

Someone link the snowplough madness pls. Sweden memes are the best.

It's time you get run over.

It´s the pay for all these years making jokes about women driving cars.

> you have to act like a retard to post here

i'm pretty sure that's the sole reason swedes are allowed here

It´s the pay for all these years making jokes about women driving cars and crashing all the time.

You know, its quite ironic i used to make those same arguments when saying how dumb it is to advocate for gun control when cars kill exponentially more... Then this happens.

Whats next? High capacity truck restrictions? The banning of fully automatic transmissions? Reclassification of some vehicled as assault cars, capable of murdering lots of children at once?

I was being ironic. It was funny parody and a worthwhile argument to entertain...but now... Why dont they just kick all of the whites out of sweden already. No one to be racist if everyones brown and murdering each other.

>It's okay to blame all the problems on a gender.
>But blaming it on a race of people is TOO FAR.

they've completely given up on logic at this point haven't they

It's a opinion peice.

>Ban Men In Cars To Stop Terror
are they hoping that male terrorists wont know how to drive?
its not like they have to worry about hitting people on accident

if they want a car they are going to get in a car

Just fuck Sweden

Fuck it.

I'm about done expending energy on Sweden May it serve as an example.

Let Sweden burn.

it's just natural selection doing it's work

Yes, we call them cities.

>only rural rednecks drive cars

New talking point right here

can trump just annex sweden already

ill happily die in israels wars if he can uncuck sweden

ALLRIGHT! GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY SCANDINAVIA SWEDEN! YOU ARE RUINING IT FOR THE REST OF US.

The problem is how much of a caricature your country is, people will see this and assume it is an opinion with legs.

Is it your opinion that this opinion does not have legs?

its still funny because they dont learn from their mistakes

Why? You'll just break your country again. Besides we got our own fucking problems.

Subway masterrace you mountaintroll

How many Swedes do you think have actually been affected by terrorism?

I'm kinda done with city girls in Sweden, they're more vain and narcissistic than anyone California.

Let Swedish cities go, let them burn.

3 police officers can't even handle one refugee.

Honestly they should hurry up and declare themselves as Swedenstan so we can deploy troops over there and work on Nuking them off the map.

I swear to god sweden... I will kick the living shit out of every swedecuck I meet from now on.
god you fuck me off

Didn't some city in Swedistan temporarily ban all vehicles from traveling in it? I vaguely remember them trying it, and it causing traffic jams around the city and bringing the economy to a halt. Did that actually happen, or was that just a fever dream?

>You'll just break your country again
install a puppet dictatoriship then

>you fuck me off
That's Freudian.

But Muhammad already gave you one?

no youre confusing it with the feminist snow ploughing

no, that was marx

>ban assault trucks is a real demand now

meme magick does it again

>ban men in cars
The article is about banning cars in general, stop trusting Breitbart.

Do people still paint them alot? You know, backjumps, WUFC, MOAS, all the good old shit?
>mfw how long ago the good old shit was

What 3 police officers are ya talking about mate?
They barely have two for 400 square kilemeters

No, this is Sweden we're civilized unlike JEWSA.

>cars are banned
>no taxi
>wasted swedish slags walk on foot home at night from clubs and pubs
>100% chance they get raped
That's gonna be even better than the feminist snowplowing

SWEDEN YES!
SWEDEN YES!
SWEDEN YES!

>A newspaper that's even worse than CNN says something crazy.

Cars are racist sexist and homophobic

The old sets get painted and the graffiti stays on for a while.

The new sets get cleaned regularly.

just let sweden burn. you cant help people who won't help themselves. let its downfall be a warning to every other first world country.

how about ban the breathing of (((men))) in sweden

that will stop everything

Some people deserve the terror.

I'm sure that when the shitskins will start to bite people to death they will ban teeth.

They used to be painted a LOT though..
>tfw I go to youtube to find you an example and most video's say "UPLOADED 9 YEARS AGO"
What the fuck happened with time, Swefriend? Can you explain a slightly intoxicated user that?

youtube.com/watch?v=3HjLctCV_9g

>aftonbladet
>newspaper
It's a reddit-tier tabloid.

Y'all got baited.

German user's "Fuhrer mode on"

Sweden was a fucking mistake.

yes, we must ban vehicles immediately. good call swedens largest newspaper.

Fuck off Malta, your language is based off of Arabic, you're no better than Swedenistan.

And here comes captain sweden to the defense.

Tabloids are only bought by people who actually believe what they read.

And let's be honest there are plenty of feminists in Sweden that would actually try and fuck men over like this.

>they will ban teeth
only on men

Leave it to a Ruskie to instantly see the rape benefits out of a situation.

At least Europe has an extensive and functioning public transport system, we are not far away from not needing cars at all. I would love to live in a city with no cars. Look at some pictures of European cities before cars were common. Much more open environment and it looks more prestitious and grand. My street used to look much nicer in that time. Now there are narrow sidewalks, cars parked along the entire length of the street, I get black sud on my window frames. If I want to cross the street I have to wait like 30 seconds waiting for the cars to pass. I find myself taking risks more and more when crossing the street, one error in judging a car's speed and distance and I'm one some guy's windshield. Also they banned cars from the city centre here like 10 years ago, and it's a much nicer environment now.

Lying self destructive swede found.

This was all laid out yesterday.

Your shitty minister of envirnomentalism was the one who made the arguement about sexist plots.

Your country should burn as a warning to all others.

Have you ever used an automobile to get around regularly though? It's very nice.. Which city btw?

Yeah, because subways arent a prime target for terrorists.

"Russia is like African but wrong color"

t. Japan

Agree. Scandinavians, Germans, French and Anglos deserve terror.

Occasional reminder that all Romanian citizens that were killed by terrorists were
L killed abroad. What is the secret ? You actually arrest those violating your border. And you don't subsidise it. That's it. Fucking degenerate cucks.

Like the last terrorist attacks we had were done by butthurt Hungarians but those were bidirectional so it was more of a quarrel than anything .

WHAT

you know what Im sick of? msm and literal whos "demanding" things.

no you're not

Waiting for Sweden to cuck itself back to the stone age

Not a joke, friend. Feminists actually forced cities to plow snow in a specific pattern to, "Cater to minorities and women."

Turns out they know jack about maintaining a city operation and everything failed.