Who else here /polbgt/?

Who else here /polbgt/?
When did you accept that it is ok to like the same sex and want a feminine penis?

kys faggot

kys faggot

kys faggot

kys faggot

kys faggot

Kys faggot

kys faggot

Kys faggot

kys faggot

kys faggot

kys faggot

Kys faggot

kys faggot

kys faggot

kys faggot

Kys faggot

kys faggot

liking feminine penis isn't gay u retard

kys faggot

fuck off and die cunt

kys faggot

kys faggot

> will you be the (((femi))) for me?

Kys faggot

kys faggot

I am a lesbian who realizes my duty to the white race and is getting married to a man this august

8888 tho
You're redeemed faggot, go suck a dick and sin no more.

kys faggot

^^ WTF DIGITS

Don't bottle it up. You will be like the closet fag on the left. He beats up fags for no reason. Makes them stick dildos up their ass and films it.
>But quit parading around. Just go fuck in the bathroom like you used to.

They're not the real issue. If you are a hard worker, aren't a degenerate, and make a positive impact in the community you're a welcome addition to America.

And you aren't black either.

Kys faggot.

kiss me faggot.

kys faggot

Good on you, have plenty of children.

Well done. One day genetic therapy will ensure that your genes may continue on without the unfortunate curse of homosexuality. I hope you can discover physical love for your spouse.

I'm a pansexual (not a fucking snowflake).

I want to fuck basically everything. I recognize that as degenerate, but my dick is too powerful.

What is femi?

Gas your self; you homosexual dog.

kys yourself faggot

It just kinda happened idk....
I mean... uhh...
kys faggot?

kys faggot

This is what Sup Forums actually believes.

homophobes can hate all they want but theyll never be as big as me :3

Being a gay right-winger is the same as being a gay muslim

Israel
Fuck off.

Are you cut or uncut

Kys faggot

Sup Forumstard BI MASTER RACE HERE

cut

Fuck off kike.

oyy veyy

I would have been uncut if i could choose

Kys faggot
Kys faggot

Kys Faggot

Choosing to be gay is the only way many can assist in the fight against white genocide. If we accept the genetic truth, we must also accept that not all white genes are equal. There are those born to lead and bread, and those born to be beta and subservient. Many user are in denial that they can become alpha if they pretend hard enough, though the angriest among us know deep down they're simply compensating for what they know to be true. They well never be good enough to attract a mate and contribute to the white race.
The only way they can help preserve the purity of the white race is to choose to be gay and seduce the negro, latino, and arab into homosexuality. A niggercock in the beta males mouth is a niggercock kept out of the purity of a white women's vagina.

>t. muhammad bin mohamad al muhamed, raper of young pakistani boys

>that flag
You're the same filthy kike advocating race-mixing on another thread, aren't you, faggot? Gas yourself.

kys faggot

kek

Stop calling me a faggot before I start sucking all your cocks.

>T. Butthurt Faggot

Probably lay off of all of those nigger cocks up your ass okay?

>Off by 6
Kys faggot

HARAM

Faggotry is untermensch. It's degenerate and wrong but to be frank I'd take a faggot over a sandnigger, nigger, or pathetic race traitor anyday.

*unzips pants*
"Faggot"

kys you degenerate faggot, You fucking little piece of shit Singaporean trash, you are a fucking disgrace you and the other lgbt loving faggots, Fuck you and fuck your views

it is not gay if I love him

Oh you leafgays. That cognitive might make your brains ooze out from your ears
>leaf user dressed in skirt and niggercock in his mouth

How many white children have you made user? I really hope you're not still a virgin at your age :(

kys faggot

I'm a mongol you stupid twat, none of my master race chilrden are white.

>I recognize that as degenerate, but my dick is too powerful.
>i have nigger tier self control
kys tumblr faggot

I've sucked dick to a cute feminine shemale and I really loved it. I was told I was so good at it even if it was my first time sucking dick. Actually I was already good at eating pussy but I guess the basic principle is the same: being willing to completely give pleasure to the other person and a little bit of submissive fetish.

me on the right

>tfw no lesbian wife

Sorry user, we only care about the whites.

I AM BLOND AND HAVE BLUE EYES!

IF YOU ARE BLOND AND HAVE BLUE EYES MAKE SOME CHILDREN YOU SELFISH PIECE OF SHIT!

EXTERMINATE THE MUSLIMS!

Well, you got me.

i wuv him very much

Admitting you're a fag is ok. Because somehow, it means that you're man enough to defend your opinion.
But "feminine penis" is just a meme bait.

states rioghts

Only hot traps are aloud on pol.
The rest of you FAGGOTS!
kys

>tfw homo with really low sex drive

I just want to cuddle, what's wrong with that?

w-who are u

wh-where did u get that picture

If liking cock in my arse is gay, I don't even know anymore. Its a perfectly normal form of fraternal affection.

>tfw no one to cuddle with

Me user

A week that i not have another man in my bed.I need cuddles.

kek this pic??? MARULA!

>and it is going straight into other mens POO Holes

kys faggot(s)
> sage

from the Discord Obviously