>europe is ravaged by shitskin barbarians
>terrrorist attacks
>political correctness adn degeneracy is everyday routine

it's good to live in Poland

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s4dFCQh0QnY
youtube.com/watch?v=n672F-sfZZg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why do so many Poles move to multicultural western Europe?

bumping poland love thread

not everyone is worthy to live in gloroius country of Poland. it's method of natural selection. As Trump put it "they are not sending there best"

now tell me why Sweden has highest rape count in europe

because money duh

I love Poland and its neighbors.

inb4 butthurt cucked europeans

After brexit they're all coming back home. Dont get too comfy

We love you too USA

How do you poles feel about this video?
youtube.com/watch?v=s4dFCQh0QnY

>hear stories from westerners about shitskin nigger thugs doing crimes
>tfw i don't live in warzone/western world

feels good to live in lithuania

>invented the Russian language
I don't think that's how it works.

non-polish whites create fifth column which will demand more diveristy no thanks
youtube.com/watch?v=n672F-sfZZg

noice

Zandebrg pls go

I've travelled to Poland for sex tourism every summer for the past 3 years.

I love your women and destroying their innocence.

Please keep your guard up Poland. You are one of the last countries left that have not fallen to Jewish subversion

>wow this is a nice place, there are no foreigners here!
>as an American I knew deep in my heart that I had to ruin it
Lel.

Ludzkość nigdy będzie rozwiązywał jej kłopoty

whores

>leaving USA for Poland
he's retarded

the burger hate can be a bit over the top sometimes, but this really fucking nails it

Yeah, I love to live in Poland. I'm so lucky since due to borders I could be German or even Russian. Thank God, I'm the Pole.

>step over border
>get abortion
>come back

Only truth is interesting...

100% serious question: Would the poles take in white swedes who wants to flee? Will do my best to learn the language ASAP.

No, fuck off and fight for your country you fucking coward, we don't want your genes shitting up our country.

>it's good to live in Poland

So why your disgusting diaspora is infecting France, UK and Germany ?
You sound a lot like those sandgoogles who move all here but can't shut up about their shithole of motherland.

>degeneracy is everyday routine
just like in Poland

>Why do so many Poles move to multicultural western Europe?
because OP is stupid and Poland is a pile of shit of a country. Poland ceased to exist really in 18 century anyway. Since then it's only a Frankenstein monster raped from time to time by different powers

Sweden has ridiculous laws. Locking a 12 year old into your basement, repeatedly raping and impregnating her, would already count as rape over there.
Different in Germany, too, where five Serb gang rapists who horribly ravaged a 14 year old kid and they threw her out like trash got away with stern words from the judge.
It's just a different culture in Scandinavia.

>France
Seriously, does anybody even want to live there?

post your hand with a timestamp and then we'll talk ahmed

Can ruski live in wonderful kiełbasa and kurwa land?

no thanks, we have enough russian agents already

>ruski
>german flag
KGB agent confirmed

YFW Murifat stormfags don't realize that Hitler didn't give a single fuck about "white race", because back in 30s EVERYONE was racist by modern day standards. His interests focused purely on his own nation, and to secure its "greatness" he waged war on literally entire white world, massacred more white people than ISIS ever did, ruined cities, stole arts, destroyed monuments, burned libraries. Germans were basically ISIS of WW2, on par with Russians and Japs.

Not only that, but also entire "M-muh Hitler winning would save the white race" argument is completely retarded, because 50's America was basically white men paradise and pinnacle of civilization. The "downfall" only begun after they succumbed to cultural marxism in late 60s.

Meanwhile, Poland, that always stood in opposition to Nazism, somehow managed to remain 99% white, ethnically clean, conservative state. And all that without edgy racist ideologies.

Let me put it like this.

I would rather live in my shithole country than in France.
Seriously, compared to you, we are not so bad.

American here living temporary in Poland. It is one of the shittiest countries I have been in. The people are cool. Customer service is pure shit.

Sometimes you can go to the store and they have no beef at all. If you wan't to buy anything remotely expensive you will have to order it online since the shops don't have it (I had to order a ps4).

THE FOOD IS SHITTIER THAN SHIT.

Also they are slavs.

>THE FOOD IS SHITTIER THAN SHIT
You can find your national food (aka. Burgerking) behind every corner, I can't see your problem.

I went to Poland last summer, I agree that customer service is generally horrible, that's Europe for you, but where are you that you have be getting things online?

Also the food was amazing and cheap.
>Also they are slavs.
No shit, so what?

>>living temporary in Poland
>>If you wan't to buy anything

american/10

>Customer service is pure shit.
That's everywhere in Europe though. Even in Germany, maybe even worse.
I gotta give it to you, American customer service people/culture are unrivaled. I experienced it personally and I miss it in Euroshit.

Sounds comfy pal

And generally people in America are more friendly, even if it's fake and they don't really care. Everyone in Europe is just rude and frustrated.