Nationalist girls

Have you guys ever met a nationalist girl? For me it seems like almost every fucking girl is a normie feminist.

I'm not even interested in girls who doesn't share my views, so I feel lonely as fuck.

Teach me your ways Sup Forums

yes but most of them are dumb as fuck
so are male nationalists to be fair
nationalism is Balkans is meh

They aren't naturally occurring, you have to make your own.

>nationalism is Balkans is meh

wat

basically 90% of the girls where i live. but they're christian "normie republican" sort of nationalists.

im from the deep south.

pretty nationalist girls are only in poland and russia and some balkan coutries

>he isn't enough of a man to find a young girl, get her infatuated with you, then redpill her

Women want to be led by strong male figures. The fact you've only ever encountered cunty feminists tells me more about you than them

Fair enough, but most girls just reject me right away because I'm a "racist", whatever that means.

How does one get a nationalist gf?

Find a nice girl that isn't insanely invested in her ideology and if she falls for you then in time she'll adopt your views unless you're a total pushover or her circle of friends strongly disapproves of you.

>rural retards

women are genetically apolitical, it's your job to think about this shit and take the lead, and her job to follow

>because I'm a "racist", whatever that means.
>whatever that means.
Not surprising coming from Sweden.

Basically this
If you find a girl with even a semblance of :white nationalism" then you can thank her last boyfriend for that

They're far too easily impressed, women who I've met get impressed when I tell them that I've read political and philosophical books, they act like I'm big intellectual

>whatever that means.

That means you're a sperg that needs to learn to talk about something besides politics.

>nationalism is Balkans is meh

Does this make more sense in Montenegrin?

This. Women just follow along with influential people in their lives. It takes a little work.

....What do you do that makes them say that so early? Do you have a Nazi symbol tattooed on your head user?

NEVER EVER TALK POLITICS WITH A GIRL JESUS CHRIST SWEDEN

They don't exist in the Americas or Britain. Youtube an Odinic rite or a Christian Identity or Klan event sometime, and observe how every last man or woman on there belongs on "My 600 lb Life'

The pretty blonde girls you see in Nationalist propaganda are usually all Ukrainian/Slavic models who are paid to be in the pictures.

What I meant by saying that, is that "racism" doesn't have only one definition. Is it the definition that says you see differences in races (or if races even exists) or is it discrimintation against someone because of their race?

I never really was interested but my friend used to date this hot super christian nationalist girl who supported trump and thought being gay was wrong. She was super nice too, its not like she would tell gays they are fucked up but she believed that gays are wrong, which is the best.

Jesus Christ Sweden what the fuck is this comment

You cant just yell out death to all jews you dumb fucking cunt. Learn how to control your power level.

fucking niggers get out of stocklhom and leave sven's little sister alone RREEEEEEEEE

>women are genetically apolitical
generally yes. i assumed you would understand what i meant with "normie republican". they are a mirror image of the white men here.

>>rural retards
city trash is a spawning ground for degeneracy and marxist ideology. rural areas make healthy families, right wing ones at that.

Elaborate. I do think races exists and we have differences, it's just that they can't define racism.

>if races even exists
That's what they teach you in schools theese days?

I meant that they don't think they exists.

No, but I redpilled mine.

She's still at the initial stages, saying "cuck" to everything, but she's getting better.

Maybe you're not arguing in a clever way, or maybe you're just not attractive enough.
I fuck plenty of leftists and redpill them slowly,
But I look like some dirty hipster so that might help a bit.

don't go showing them stupid moonman meme shit
gain their trust by having your shit together and being confident (i.e. showing you are a worthy breeding partner) and then redpill them in a way that caters to their interests, and then pump them full of white children who should be raised without being guilty of their heritage
who cares if the girl larps and wears an ss uniform, if anything, that's more indicative of being a attention whore anyway
you're never going to find someone to watch hitler speeches with, it just doesn't work that way, women don't care about that shit
>captcha ((rosen)) king

> (You)
>Elaborate. I do think races exists and we have differences, it's just that they can't define racism.

I don't really understand what you're saying, but let me tell you this
If you own your shit and have confidence in yourself, you could tell people to their faces that you believe all races are different and unique, and even if they disagree they will come into your frame and agree with you

Now apply this to just get and it's like 20x easier

1) Find out what women want
2) Give them Nat Soc but call it whatever #1 is called.
3) ????
4) Eternal Reich

t. Expert in Jew Magic

>that autism

You need to learn to socialize.

I have. They tend to be highly disagreeable and dismissive of anyone who doesn't go all in for nationalism.

That's understandable. They have made pariahs of themselves and sacrificed a lot for their beliefs. Why would they settle for anything less than Odin himself?

Thanks

-----------
The roasting of me in this thread is funny as fuck. Just admit it guys, you're not the alpha male you think you are, I'm just being honest.

It's seems like most of them live in the mid-west or the south.
I'm in NYC so trash liberals from all over the country/world move here.
All I do is pretend to be apolitical and fuck liberal women, then die a little bit inside because I can't find a conservative gf to fall in love with then raise a family together.
Most days I just want to sell everything I own and move to Montana or some shit.

If a girl likes you she will become nationalist.
I have been on a few dates with woman in which I would spew racist propaganda at them and they would just laugh and agree with me.
Women are simple creatures.

I'm by no means an alpha, I'm just stating facts.
Just criticize everything, and tell them why they're wrong. They'll blow you in the bathroom by the time they've realised they're living a lie.
But that might only work if you look a bit foreign, I'm not sure.

in my experience here in burgerland even the normal seeming girls who don't even party are raging whores that have had massive cocks in them multiple times before they reach the age of wanting to settle down. There is no normal now. People introduce each other by sending pictures of their genitals lol. I don't think there is such a thing as a nationalist woman in America, maybe in Europe though.

I've lived through the same exact scenario, same city and all.

Hipster bitches might fuck you as a novelty item, but they'll dump you as soon as their loser friends tell them to. Even the churches in NYC are full of lefties. Its a tough spot you're in.

Menade inte dig, menade de andra källarriddarna.

Nationalist females are not born. They are created.

Get to it.

i got you polska

Damn, same here but stuck in the SF gay area. Had one a long time ago but that was back when I was a bluepilled beta kid. Lost her but became blackpilled from the experience. If only I could go back in time. Let's go hunting when we get to Montana.

>i'm not gonna let just ANYONE tell me i have to hide my power level in a cucked country in order to succeed
k

that girl looks awfully young

Alrighty, men seriöst, om du är någorlunda attraktiv så kan du lätt få tjejer på fall med Sup Forums resonomang.
Iallafall om det kommer upp naturligt i konversationen. Det gäller bara att argumentera på rätt sätt.

Also the only conservatives you are likely to find are Wall Street types who don't give a flying fuck about values.

I met one who was fully gas-the-kikes but she told me she had some Amerindian blood so I lost interest.
Hard to find white nationalists who are actually white.

yeah women dont care about principles or values like men do, they just conform to the dominant, just become that in her life and she will fall in line

Most are crazy, stay away

ITT: some retard photoshops that stupid queen of spades bullshit on each photo

Stop posting nationalist girls with potoshopped spades symbols onto them you kike

You have to keep in mind that women conform to social pressure. For a woman to go that far outside the realm of what their peers deem acceptable is quite an aberration.

Proceed with caution. Chances are she has more in common with Aileen Wuornos than Lauren Southern.

>Tattoo

Trash

>because I'm a racist whatever that means
It means you're white, bro.

Racism means whatever it needs to mean to fit the context of a conversation.

>Queen of Spades tattoo

Can't meme me Wotjec

"Racist" is newspeak for non-Marxist.

LMFAO i was just going to say this.
Nice post Georgebro

Met a japanese woman. We are hitting it off really well

No hope for you over there Sven. You've all been cucked by the state. Why be good to men when the state will just steal their money for you

traitor

Checked

Checked !!!

>too intelligent to proper grammar to

Check your premises user. If girl loves you, her politics will become yours, assuming you're more informed / intelligent than her (probably true 90% of the time for Sup Forums users).

In Sweden it will probably be tough to get her to agree in public.

>too intelligent to quote the right people

It's shopped. The same Polish scum is always posting these pictures.

She's not cucked and treats me like I deserve. And it's hardly ever about her. She's pretty amazing.

Nationalism, Facism, are elite tiers of governement. Faggots like you are too retarded to get it, even though it's so fucking simple.

You have to approach it cleverly. My approach is to wait for an opportune moment then, "What do you think of Trump?"

They will say bad, so you respond, "Awww no, you don't want a large, beautiful family?"

Their response with either be confusion, or autistic screeching. Drop them if it's the latter, you don't want to marry someone with no self control.

If it's the former, you've set her politics against her biology (great start), and proved that you can outsmart her. This will simultaneously increase her attraction & respect for you.

Happy hunting, anons! Be like Trump and use 4d chess against them.

Confirming as someone from the midwest on east coast for college now
my political views haven't changed at all, but now i'm a weird racist creep whereas in high school i was politically completely normal

I miss home

This desu. My mother apparently was left/liberal leaning when she married by father. A couple decades of his influence later, bam! a conservative woman.

This. I have a gf, that when we meet she was very shy about things and was rather pc. One year later she called a self checkout machine autistic. And she has said the word "nigger" quoting some one. Slow and steady. She's a 14 but no 88 yet

LMAO this is my exact situation too, in year 9 I straight up denied the holocaust in front of the whole class and I couldn't dream to do it right now in "upper secondary school" (idk wtf to call it in english) without getting straight up stabbed to death by the shitskins and wiggers in my school.

polska why do you shop ace of spades tattoos onto them

I met one, but she had retarded leftist habits, so I fucked and chucked

We exist.

I'm more of a white nationalist than a Canadian one though. Canada is done for, I dgaf about it anymore. Planning to move to France, find a husband and make as many FN babies as possible.

doesnt the spade means they love bbc?

>supporting ((FN))
They're controlled opposition, sorry.

Serbian girls are based.

All the libtard ones which are into feminism just emigrate to your countries. The best ones won’t marry anyone outside our nation.

Start hanging out with edgy metalheads that smoke crack and consume marijuana, just because, eventually one of the girls will be high and will tell you that "jews are evil", so she sounds cool. Thats the most you can afford. And if you can't even listen to metal because the music sounds like abroken record and the "singer" just shouts irrelevant stuff, than I don't blame you and you should give up on your idea.

She meant "fucking" probably

Lol I love metal but i hate degeneracy so that's probably not an option

Also, France is a muslim shithole.

pic related (not sure why they say we have 65k, last I heard we had like 30k)

pretty sure she didn't

No, you want a nice housewive gf who doesn't care about politics but likes living around other white people or upwardly mobile non whites.

My gf started lurking Sup Forums because she knows I do, and I cringe when she says "fucking niggers." It's not a woman's place to be political.

I'm glad there are some based people left in Sweden besides you man

I'm 100% moving back when I'm done here: I don't care if it means the jobs are worse. I'd take people over money any day