Canada is cucked even more than I thought

So this happened...

Other urls found in this thread:

spencerfernando.com/2017/04/11/watch-trudeau-goes-blank-full-ten-seconds-north-korea/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AB fag here, can the US please adopt us? This countries too fuckin soft.

>You can't pose in a picture with a BB Gun
CANADA YES!

You'd know if you went outside once in a while

Hello there, Northern Texas

A private company is cucked. Probably owned by a kike that didn't like this.

It's an airgun though.

We'll annex you and save you all if you deport the rapefugees you've taken in and reverse the cuck laws you've recently enacted (Anti-Islamophobia, oral sex with animals, etc.)

You must also present us Trudaeu's head on a pike.

>>CUUUCKING IN MY SKIN.mp3
either there's more to the story or Canadians are actively trying to outcuck each other

A xir with a gun photographed at a literal and figurative gun range?

insanity

America has 45,000,000 niggers and 5/8 babies are born to non-european. I believe texas is majority nonwhite now. It's too late.

>deport the rapefugees
That would put us in more debt, can't we just off them in the woods somewhere?

what does the caption say tho

Guise, I think Trudeau needs more removing than Assad.

But guns aren't illegal here, this is some faggy company or team suspending a player for something that might go against their team contract.

Who cares? Meanwhile Australia has banned airsoft guns.

Lets build a camp for them past Sudbury and get them to mine the shield

spencerfernando.com/2017/04/11/watch-trudeau-goes-blank-full-ten-seconds-north-korea/

Yes

I'd be glad to take canada under our wing, but you have to rake your politicians first, and we'll have to nuke Toronto first. Quebec should seceede as well, too many fags.

It's Quebec, literally no one gives a shit

Australia banned nerf guns too.

Deal, where do I sign?

I've legally hunted since I was 14. I hated the registry but now that it is gone i'm 90% satisfied with our gun laws. Sure its bullshit that they ban certain guns on a whim but i've never cared for tacticool.

>Wandrille
What the fucking fuck kind of name is that? Even for French that shit is some "Liquidashia Boniqua" crap. Fuck off, he deserves to be arrested for an idiotic name, death penalty for him and his parents.

He's "trained" not to badmouth gommunism

My uncle was killed in a Nerf massacre.

Nuke that baguette infested shit hole already. Why wait. DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT!!!!!!!!

Ah yes, the Great Nerf War of 1911. I remember that, Valin was running the ISSR at the time

Soft like a freshly waxed pussy.

>its been proven it was an airsoft (a cheap one)
>the photo was taken on a shooting range
Nuke us already this is ridiculous

SHALL NOT

>montreal impact player

nothing of value was lost there fanbase is a bunch of antifaggots

That's not the point retard