What's the difference between Muslim sunni and shia or other sects? who are the good ones?

>muslims
>good
Pick one

none

Curiosity bump

I think it goes back to a disagreement on who should lead after Mohammad died. These niggers hold a grudge

no real difference. it's like republicans vs democrats.

Basically only Iraq and Iran are Shia, and their citizens are hardly an issue.

Pakis, Somalis, Turkroaches, Algerians, Sudanese and every rubbish from Africa is Sunni. Saudi Arabia is Sunni and they fund mosques and other "cultural centres" for all these filth to settle in the west. Sunni islam is cancer.

This. Shia believed that Muhammed's cousin should be the next Caliph (he eventually did become the 4th Caliph) rather than the chap the Sunnis elected. Needless to say, grudge lasting over 1400 years over something that happened anyway seems kinda fruitless.

Not looking at which want are better now but who was more righteous at the time it split. Shia were more spiritual and truer to the religion of Mohamed, Sunni was taken over by the rulers of the day for there own use, Mohammad was anti monarchy political class etc.but Islam was then used by the political classes

Sunni vs. Shia is matter of succession = Pedo rape babies vs. inbred uncle Ali

It's like arguing whether or not Mother Mary or Mary Magdalene is best waifu, and then killing each other about it for 1500 years.

but why are they like this? In christianism there's catholicism, orthodoxy, protestantism, etc. each with its disagreements but we live in peace, at least we agree in God

The primary one is to whom the title of caliph should've been bestowed after the death of Mohammed.

When Mohammad died, there was a dispute about who should be his successor.

The Sunnis believed that his successor should be elected and they chose Mohammad's trusted father-in-law Abu Bakr.

The Shiites believe that succession should stay in Mohammad's bloodline and that Mohammad's cousin Ali ibn Abi Talib is the true successor.

The only real difference between how the groups act is down to political issues and national issues.

In terms of "good muslims", the Ahmadiyya (which are seen as heretics by Sunnis and Shiites) are virtually the only sect compatible with western civilisation.

Lack of a reformation. Remember that the start of protestanism was marked by bloody persecutions on both sides of the catholic/protestant divide and within protestanism itself (i.e. Lutherans vs Anabaptists). Eventually once the Catholic Church realized they wouldn't be able to restore a theological monopoly over Western Europe they just kinna rolled with it and now we can all live in peace.

Islam is in dire need of a reformation for that reason. I would propose that a new "modern" version of Islam will emerge at some point (similar to Lutheranism for Christianity) and the followers of this new religion will be branded heretics and persecuted until they become the dominant Muslim ideology at which point Islam will no longer be a political ideology, but a matter of personal faith.

Another doubt is on the hijab or burka.
I went to londonistan and saw a bunch of arab women and niglets but some would wear no terrorist garment, some a full dress but the face, some would cover up everything but the eyes, some would cover up absolutely everything and some would wear normal clothes and colorful burkas, which looked good and not so scary as the regular terrorist outfit

the Anabaptist take over of Munster is a great story.

*tips fedora to fellow Dan Carlin gentlesir*

Christianity is different in that the Bible isn't regarded as the direct word of god, so reformation is easily possible.

In Islam, however, the Quran IS regarded as the direct word of god much in the same way that the Ten Commandments are regarded as the direct word of god.

Because of this, you can't reform Islam without disregarding the Quran, the direct word of god, and also breaking Islamic law. If you disregard the Quran, the direct word of god, and Islamic law, you're an apostate and are no longer Muslim.

There is too much of Islamic law that is defined by the Quran and not defined by Hadith/Sunnah (equivalent to the Bible in revelation) to reform based on those things, because they are only used in law for things not explained directly, and those things that aren't explained directly are largely irrelevant.

In other words, if Islam reforms itself, it ceases to be Islam.

Sunnis are the terrorists or the ones funding terrorism, Saudi Arabia Qatar (Israel) etc, all truck attacks in europe are wahhabis, Sunnis are the ones who tend to convert to ISIS etc

Shias are like 20% of muslims. they pretty much just hate Israel and don't really partake in terrorism across the west. I would say from our perspective they are good ones since for example Assad is shia and he is killing radical Islamic terrorists etc, ofc a NeoCon like Ben Shapiro would tell you Iran is the most evil country on the planet, but thats just because they want to nuke Israel someday, so as a westerner I don't really care

Sunnis are the ones prone to becoming Jihadi wahhabi terrorists, so I'd say they're the "bad" ones

Sunnis are the niggers.

The divide between Sunni and Shia muslims is orchestrated. The Catholic church invented Islam.

This is the answer I was looking for, thanks

Both are subhuman filth in need of exterminatus
However, sunnites need to be first on this list, purely because they have larger numbers and need to be wiped out as fast as possible

Shias that settle in the west are better at assimilating since they're educated at the very least.
Sunnis are predominantly converts to Islam, and they consist of the trash heap of southern Asia and Africa.

sunnis are nigger tier terrorists

Can confirm. They scare me

>who are the good ones?
Ibadi because there is very few of them.
Suffi because they are the only type that considers religion as a personnal belief and way to search the truth similar to the current western understanding of what a religion is.

They're all genocide-loving pedo worshippers.

Alawites are the good ones.

Any of the others will cut your throat as soon as you turn around.

And having said that the Alawites will cut your throat if you're not careful too.

>they pretty much just hate Israel and don't really partake in terrorism across the west

only because they are to busy hating the sunnis and israel. In the end they are still Muslims.