Flesh-eater 2020

Kushners 666 Fifth Avenue Building is built on a major ley line. Ley lines are also known as Dragon Lines.

Titanic sank on a major leyline intersection.

Nothing is what it seems. Nothing is a coincidence.

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/doc/27162182/Freemasonry-in-Ireland-and-the-Dublin-Occult-Grid
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Massacres_of_Native_Americans
canadianmysteries.ca/sites/jerome/theories/3733en.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ripper_Crew
articles.chicagotribune.com/1988-04-18/features/8803090965_1_satanic-bible-satanic-graffiti-satanic-cults
harpers.org/archive/1943/12/the-master-of-the-murder-castle/
igoralexander.wordpress.com/2008/10/31/jewish-ritual-murder-chicago-1955/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw they killed your lightworkers

:^(

>Toronto lies along the evil ooga booga line
Well I guess I know why its such a shithole now

Surprised west coast or rustbelt isn't a nexus of evil though

Devil is in Chicago.

sandy hook is on that ley line too

That east coast line goes straight to stonehenge

we fullmetal alchemist now

Trump is a kike. My small town is ruled by some sort of Satanic owl cult, and I'm positive it's the same way in every town in this country.

The flesh may be destroyed but they fear the spirit for it is eternal.

I think you dropped something here......

Bet it goes right through Dublin and hits The Millenium Spire. Can someone check?

which town? i grew up down the road from bohemian grove, the owl cults are everywhere. hot fuzz was too real.

>Nothing is a coincidence
this is absolutely true but man DO NOT GO DOWN THAT PATH except if and only if you desire to make the sacrifice of your life completely to engage in a manipulation career.

You may also just go crazy since it is purely exhausting to list everything you see or hear to compile it into a narrative.

Ah shit!
I live in St. John's... what does this mean?

In 1949 Newfoundland was SOLD off to Canada... hmm

Toronto is a shithole because it's a Sabbat city

Any major tragedys take place in St Johns

Notable events: On Signal Hill, was decided the last battle of the Seven Years War. Ruins of old forts with their ancient cannon may still be seen.

Marconi received the first transatlantic message on Signal Hill on July 25, 1920.

Owl is masonic...

Wouldn't surprise me, as the founding fathers were freemasons too

On the Oregon Coast. Just North of town is a little grove called "Minerva". Southeast is a mountain called Bohemia Mountain, with a little "abandoned" ghost town in it called Bohemia city. In the nearest town they even have a school called Bohemia Elementary.

In my town, we have 12th street where the Elk's Lodge is located (their address adds up to 21 aka 7+7+7), along with several businesses who are financially involved in the same network and whose addresses add up to numbers like 18 (6+6+6) and 21. In the parking lot of the lodge is a six headed owl totem pole.

I've already seen the truth. I will not deny it.

scribd.com/doc/27162182/Freemasonry-in-Ireland-and-the-Dublin-Occult-Grid

Yeah and the mason lodges here in town are also financially connected to the same small group of wealthy old kikes.

/x/
saged

Bump
Leylines run across the world
Look into other events that occurred on leylines
Shits spooky

Bentley.
Bent ley.

Straight up mockery.

Symbol of Saturn too.

oh look is a Cadre shill thread trying to make light of Kushner

this.
im ready to become part of a sorcerers stone

Yeah there's still old canons and even the Castle is on the hill.
Most of the happenings happened in the past.
Pretty quite spot honestly. Super White too haha.

Cultural Marxist's want to destroy our culture though and flood it with immigrants... although there's no work here for the native population.
Cocksuckers

this.
absolutely the way i feel

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Massacres_of_Native_Americans

Crow Creek massacre lines up. Can anyone check others?

canadianmysteries.ca/sites/jerome/theories/3733en.html

also, isn't oak island there too?

Is this supposed to be a pentagram? It's upside down

Nope that's Nova Scotia but it probably lands on the line

>evil in Egyptian
Naujaat means seagulls. Looking at where it's placed, it just means there's lots of seagulls near the sea.

>They'll kill hundreds of thousands of people to gain a monopoly on the power of money; how many do you think they would be willing to kill for genuine god-like power?

Pentagram was originally symbol of light.
This is part of the inversion.

It means that in Inuktitut. Surprised you didn't also mention it's other meaning. Nesting place.

Look up cities along the 33rd parallel.

Prepare to shit your pants.

Philosopher's stone when?

and what is that, right in the center of it all?

the murder capital of the USA.

So Milwaukee is at the epicenter.

and Chiraq.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ripper_Crew
articles.chicagotribune.com/1988-04-18/features/8803090965_1_satanic-bible-satanic-graffiti-satanic-cults
harpers.org/archive/1943/12/the-master-of-the-murder-castle/
igoralexander.wordpress.com/2008/10/31/jewish-ritual-murder-chicago-1955/

Yeah, not suspicious at all...

Don't you do that shit. Just say what you think you found and go change.

The lightworkers live in the Night which is why they cannot be seen when mortal eyes look. It's okay, the dead may never die.

The first and only time Milwaukee was important.

They'll probably erect a statue in the city center about this thread

*philosopher's stone

I highly recommend not getting into this too deeply, unless you don't mind developing sleeping problems and manic depression. It's ultra-blackpill tier.

Speak for yourself pussy

It's really not that bad as it's the logical conclusion. Stop being such nancies. Any person can literally figure this out through logical deduction of society.

This is all BS, join the lhp, learn true magick.

I mean, showing "Why?" it's all intended effect would show you why nothing is coincidence in the first place, wouldn't it?

No joke but I looked into this last year and had a breakdown. Ended up opening my third-eye. I see so much that was hidden. I see now that my body is temporary and I dont fear losing it. For the sake of my soul, I can't ignore this evil.
Been reading lots of Bhuddist, Christian and Muslim scripture etc. While some of it has been corrupted, I believe they all come from the Source.
Evil prevails when good men do nothing.

I thought he went down to Georgia.

this is a shitty star and why do you mix natural disasters with shootings? Why mt hood? it seems a misplaced opportunity there were two shootings in Washington that cold be that corner, burlington mall and Marysville pilchuck hs.

Then it's settled; we use it to summon our thing instead of their thing. We use the center to summon Kek into the physical realm.

Uh, I think you hit what's going to happen.

larp

well he did but he got defeated by the South and thier fiddle playin' by a man who's the best there's ever been

I've felt the same way, around this time last year and when I first started learning about this, I really thought I must be being gang stalked. At this point I really believe most people in my town including at my work and from various community organizations keep tabs on me and my family. Obviously that sounds insane, I have all of the symptoms of paranoid schizophrenia but I feel completely fine, except for being really terrified of this situation.

I'm trying to force myself to become braver but darn the stuff I hear about them doing to innocent people and children really freaks me out.

Dude, eat it to the face. It's just the reality. The reality hurts because you know, but believe in things that are good and they will be, because only good knows good.

Of the cosmic variety, yes.

I will be back some other time, if the SOURCE allows.
Take Care friends. Be good to one another because when the books are tallied, your score will matter.

Light workers are fucking dark lucifarien only demons wants somebody to work for them

>Chicago
>In dead center of the star
Welp, gotta get the fuck out of this city.

Stay true, this is only temporary. Learn some breathing techniques and think positive thoughts about everyone, even (especially) people you don't like. Ask the SOURCE to forgive and bless everyone. Love is the answer to evil.

Would you turn away a demon with true love in it's heart? Wouldn't that make you a demon?

>Yeah guys, it's a great idea to summon KEKā„¢! What could go wrong by summoning the physical form of Chaos?

RARE
A
R
E

Chaos is neither bad or good and is only allowed freedom because of what it could be.

>KEK Tm

Thanks for the advice, I'll keep it in mind for sure.

Oh I forgot to mention this. Did you know that it's a common "Jewish" tradition to give gifts in increments of 18? They say it's for (((good luck))). 18 = 6+6+6. Kushner purchased that property for 1.8 million dollars, he also sold it soon after which is what these wealthy elite kikes do to move large amounts of money from hand to hand.

These are some interesting coincidences given Trump's kikery.

But anons channeling that energy with the hopes of bringing "happenings" (typically events which result in lots of human suffering) is very obviously demonic.

>I see so much that was hidden. I see now that my body is temporary

>irish intellectuals

There's also some weird circular lake in Quebec Canada that passes the line.

Most of the anons channeling do that out of their own suffering of their own potential visions. If chaos was based on madness, and there are many different types of madness to go with it, many of these energies are not built on other's suffering wrongly, but rightfully.
Sometimes, suffering is not inherently wrong. In fact, death and love is relatively the same thing, in the spiritual sense.

Chicago is at the center...

They do have a bull as their logo on one their sports team. Lots of murder. Maybe the second city is the real hub of occult life.

First one I checked was Columbine. Columbine High School is south of denver. That line is north of Denver. Fuck off with this gay shit. Didn't bother to check the rest.

I said the same thing about eu
theres the same shape
it goes from lond to egypt to saudi
spain to egypt, and denmark and kiev

Are those the birthplace of religous zealot soldiers? (that fought mostly white ppl)

those places all have:
- tunnels
- creature sightings
- cults
- in the ages of old, used to execute their critics
- missing people
- pedos in government/churchs or otherwise implicated in slave trade

pretty scary man.

Yeah
That's what the eldar were saying until they summoned some degenerate dickgirl into existance who rapes them on their afterlife

Fucking heretic

The only way that model of attacks works is if you had events at each line cross.

Your trying to find the Method of the madness but you are missing the design elements.

New KB, feel free to drop on by & spread the intel:

I mean, chaos creates from the between bad and good, which is how true love is made so smd faggot

You forgot a couple

Milwaukee resident here, everyone is too drunk and too poor from getting robbed by the dindus in Riverwest
I will agree that this city is something sinister tho

Where is the Bowling Green massacre on that map?

>opening third eye
How? Help a curious user out

>selectively picking a dozen "bad" events over the past 50 years and drawing a 2d symbol on a 2d representation of a curved surface

Holy shit. Alert the press.

Interesting, seems like San Antonio is on the "line".

I know for a fact there is a large and active Satanic Cult around Boerne. Which is near there.

Spooky.

Don't dabble in that shit. It's a one way ticket down a bad road.

Occult practices should be avoided.

Isn't that where they brought the victims of the Titanic ?

Do you seriously believe in a hokum theory developed by some ignorant British amateur involving "straight" lines that have magical power...wow.
Keep it up OP...and we'll send you back to /x.

I believe they were taken to NS but it could be possible some brought to NFLD also

WTF, Sup Forums? Is this an /x/ raid?

>be fatass me
>looking for some yoga shit
>find kundalini yoga
>do that shit for exactly 12 days
>felt great until
>9/10 russian chick starts talking about some fake guru
>talks about auras and kachibani and shit
>stop
>two days later very sick for the first time in 15 years
>still sick weeks later but better
>have other weird symptoms though

It's going to take a lot of prayer to get right again.

MAKING
ANIME
REAL

Those lines make no sense. The earth is round

>new subversion bomb