Check mate trumpies

Try to refute this

Bump. Drumpfturds are such deluded morons lole

Pobody's nerfect.

$0.02 has been added to your account shill!

>implying the EPA is a good thing

>also implying those gun restrictions were actually affecting regular old folks, not just mentally ill people.

sheit
weren't*

Aside from the fact that they just confirmed that they shill the fuck out of this board, showing how pathetic and childish they are, you're not looking behind the curtain.

How can the man get anything done if people in congress are systematically halting progress? The whole Russia thing is bullshit so he needs to slow that down because it's wasting time and slowing him down, so he's trying to tear apart the "Pro-Russia" narrative. The neocons are bloodthirsty so he needs to appease them a bit as well, we need to slow things down with Asia because they're our TRUE enemies.

You can't just shoot someone before they get to testify and claim that they're guilty because they never proved otherwise. Give the man a fucking chance.

Threads like these are why I always laugh out loud at people who say that Sup Forums is a good place for political discussion.

It IS however a good place to boost your self esteem since anyone will appear put together and intelligent next to a trumpcuck

Look at all of these drumpy's not even coming close to refuting this, They need to go back to the_donald

Trumpcucks are in general mentally ill cultists whose entire world view and devotion to trump and hillbilly neo-nazism represents a psychological crutch they've developed to cope with the reality that they are trailer trash failures in life. They are human cattle, incapable of independent thought, easily herded with jr high level slogans, memespeak and paid russian shill spammers with copypasta "edition" threads. There is a reason all their posts read like something written by a retarded 12 year old, every post a knee-jerk one liner combination of the same few buzzwords about shills, ctrs, deep states, etc etc. They are all as retarded and with the same personality disorder as trump, unfortunately for them they didn't inherit a huge trust fund from their slum lord daddy so all they have is blind devotion to the conman they live vicariously through and it will all end as badly for them as for him.

>How can the man get anything done if people in congress are systematically halting progress?

Obama did it. Granted, Trump's amateur hour administration make Obama's look like A-Team.

>How can the man get anything done if people in congress are systematically halting progress?

Funny how Sup Forums rejected this point when it came to Obama (despite having a majority opposition party in congress for most of his final years), but is embracing it with Trump (despite his OWN party having a strangehold at all levels of govt).

Why do shillary supporters alawys think that because an orginazation has a good name or a good sounding purpose it's inherently good? Maybe the regulations preventing cool waste to the water supply were poorly written and were causing more harm to the economy than good. Maybe the department of education was being run by corrupt incompetents. Maybe the infastructure projects in michigan were poorly thought out, a waste of money, and mainly existed to line the pockets of the construction companies.

>Implying a woman would ever try to have an intellectual discussion.

schekelmate xhumphlings amirite liberals

All those statements and not one source.

Answer me faggots

>$0,02 have been added to your account

Fake news.

You're completely right friend, Trump cucks are all redneck morons

True, he has a republican congress.
But do you not see how he is not only fighting the Democrats, but also half of his own party that didn't want him in office?
He's done a lot of stuff the (((media))) doesn't report on, you just choose to watch the (((media))).

Politicians on both sides don't like the anti-politician stance and policies he wants to put in place.

Listen up, faggots. It was never about Trump. It was for the lulz. We have no allegiance to any party, we only saw a way to fuck with normies.

It's always for the lulz. Sup Forums is kill so Sup Forums had to step up.

TL;DR
Sage all Lesbian threads
> pic unrelated

They literally just had a 2 hour talk with Putin you fat fuck. Anyone that falls for these shills should kill themselves or become a democuck. BTFO libtards you lose again.

You're right. We do it to see the butthurt on Reddit with all the faggots.
They are pretty much always gonna be for Democrats.
Therefore Sup Forums is Republican.

>$0,07 have been added to your account

What a lying trump cuck

$0,92 have been added to your account

How do you not see the irony in your post the OP's picture?

1. I think he's doing fine with russia.
2. I don't care if he announces formal support nor cut funding. I realize that there are big moves going on, and you can't just magically poof this shit away.
3.I really haven't seen him bitch about iran half as much as I've seen clinton bitch about russia. I don't care, talk is cheap.
4. They're not worse, Trump just signals big changes that the govts weren't expecting. This kind of thing causes big shifts in politics every single time. But Trump was much more shocking. I expected this, I don't care.
5. EPA needs to die. The govt is too massive and it does very little good in the world. The department of agriculture can handle that shit. It's only been around since the 70s or something anyway.
6. As for the rest of the points, I don't know enough about what this person is talking about to have an opinion either way. It's possible they were slashed for a good reason, so just because it SOUNDS good, doesn't mean it WAS good for the american people. I pass judgement. Inconclusive.

If you fucking commie scum would actually think about wtf the right is talking about, you might actually be able to counter some of the key points. But you are so stuck in your hallucination of "dem faschie" that you REFUSE to consider the possibility that trump ISN'T actually a monster and is doing an okay job so far given the circumstances. Especially compared to the absolute HELL that would have been the clinton administration. Implying otherwise is fucking insane. How delusional do you have to be?

Lol trump shill

>he hasn't fulfilled all his campaign promises in the first two months of being president!

Obama didn't fulfill most of them in his entire two terms.

thank you Shareblue for giving me the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Now I accept diversity as my greatest strength and see Israel is my greatest ally

Congratulations friend!