Homeless Slav rapes and murders Sikh woman

Why are Slavs so violent and predisposed to sexual violence?

>During the trial, jurors were shown CCTV of Ruskuls following his victim as she approached the bridge in Hayes.

>They then disappeared from view for 25 minutes before Ruskuls appeared again, dragging Ms Kaur's partially-clothed body.
Judge Richard Marks QC told the defendant: "It is apparent... that the motive of this attack must have been sexual".

>He said Ruskuls sexually assaulted Ms Kaur, killed her and then did his "level best" to conceal her body".

bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-39577419#

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4405262/27-men-2-women-court-child-sex-neglect-case.html
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Slavs and Poos have the exact same headshape, just different skincolor

PHEW

at least for one day no polish crime was committed

Ruskuls isn't a Slavic name. Seems you can online find the name in England, Scotland, Wales, and the United States.

Yeah they do this a lot in the UK, but not as bad as PAki's

Absolutely degenerate. Hitler had the right idea about them

>pic related

silence, ahmed

>pic related

Might be Latvias. Not too sure if they'd be considered Slavic, he sure looks Slavic/Russian.

Latvian*

>Ruskuls
>slavic

fuck off krout

>Ruskuls

Lithuanian. Balts are not Slavs.

Literally three seconds of googling
Personally I find it hard condemn. Eye for eye, he will get more for raping one woman than paki gangs did for raping 1400

How does a homeless man have such a short and neat hair cut?

>latvian
>slav
Pick one, retard.

>All you european fucks don't care when Ahmed or Al Mualim are raping and killing your daughters, mothers, and sisters
>Some random white guy does it to a brownie and it's BBC Headline News
I didn't think you faggots would be so cucked that you only care about this shit when it happens to the very people destroying your countries.

Yeah, its fucking ridiculous. Half of the muslim rape-gangs are already out.

Why are you retarded fags talking about Muslim's when it's a Sikh woman who got raped and killed?

The people who raped those kids where Muslim's and Pakistanis, literally a whole different group.

lol

Where in my post did I talk about Muslims? I said brownie, you retarded leaf.

>filename
kek

>don't care when Ahmed or Al Mualim are raping
>Ahmed
>Al Mualim
Were you talking about Christians? Jews? White people?

Fuck off you meme faggot

thats subjective but I think you are a bit of right.

I'm still not specifically talking about Muslims you dumbass, at least recognize when somebody is lumping in various ethnicities together rather than getting all uppity just to stay relevant. Now fuck off already. Fucking stupid leaves need to get raked.

slavs are shit kek confirmes

You are all shit tier, I don't believe based Sikh meme

>I'm still not specifically talking about Muslims

You went from totally not talking about Muslim's to not "specifically" talking about Muslim's...

I don't know about you guys, but when I hear of the name Ahmed, I certainly don't think about a Muslim kek

Funny thing, Latvians and Lithuanians are second only to Romanias when it come to eastern european crime in Denmark.

>that assumption

Stay mad that this case is getting more and more coverage

ffs siks are bro tier why do it at least do it to a fucking muslim

she is mixed with weddid influences and he is just a typical infantilized reduced slav
slavs have no race , and the one they have they can't deal with because it's inferior in every way

India contains plenty of different races

pic related a comparison of all the living subraces

>balts
>slavs

yo im sikh amn dont take the piss i hate the fucking muslim population as much as the next man but she didnt deserve that, if it was a muslim bitch fair enough but alow this

balts are simply lighter in feature but otherwise racially exactly the same : reduced cromagnoids

pic related

literally nothing wrong

Vadim is a latvian name you dumb Arab...

Let me put it in terms you'll understand Baltic to Slavs is like Egyptian to Syrian..

How come criminal, murderous, rapist, extremist crazed mudslimes don't get shit or get out in a few years yet this little speck of shit got 30 years ?

I mean mass murderers that went to war then returned to collect muh benefits in cUKistan are still roaming free.

African niggers convicted of mass murder roam free.

Plenty of Sikh rapists in the UK too. Why do you think that is? Is it culture?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4405262/27-men-2-women-court-child-sex-neglect-case.html

>Amere Singh Dhaliwal, 34, faces the most charges including 21 counts of rape

>Raj Singh Basran enters Kirklees Magistrates Court at the start of a trial of 29 defendants accused of historic child sexual abuse, neglect and exploitation

He is Romanian Gypsey.
Not true euro-Slav.
He is descendant of the pajeets.