Germany tells Britain to hold a second referendum as most residents were too dim to understand what Brexit actually...

Germany tells Britain to hold a second referendum as most residents were too dim to understand what Brexit actually meant

Should rural and suburban retards be banned from voting?

express.co.uk/news/world/790912/Brexit-news-Germany-second-European-Union-referendum-Katarina-Barley

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OXkwGCA_xkw
youtube.com/watch?v=0cgbZqR2AGI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Democracy was a mistake.

>lets just keep voting until we get the result we want

The only thing the Brits did wrong was not slaughtering all the Germans that they could get a hold of. This is valid for the Russians too. Now you just want to financially subvert Europe, being a too much of a cuck to invade it. I hope you get replaced by Muslim hordes. It would be an improvement.

>lets just keep voting until we get the result we want

Indeed :^)

(((Germany)))

Eternal Anglo will not like this!

I don't understand, why isn't Germany more concerned with the current Muslim invasion of their country? Why do they care what the UK does?

>Democracy is great when the my side wins

It's amazing how butthurt the krauts are over something they constantly claim will not hurt them at all and will just plummet the UK into a never ending abyss of horrors which will have them crawling back to the Eu within a year

Something in this narrative doesn't add up

why doesn't the eu just ignore it like they did with the eu constitution referendums?

>ban rural retards
lmao i'm rural and everyone round here wanted to remain for the CAP subsidies, it's a stupid system that will remain until we brexit

>Germany tells

Who gives a fuck what Germany says kek, Germans can say shit until they are blue in the face but nobody actually trusts them kek.

Germany full of shitskin morons they shouldn't be allowed to go outside for fear of raping someone let alone vote

>i'm rural

lmao what a shocker

Listening to your former enemy ever

>Should rural and suburban retards be banned from voting?

Oh look it's the faggot Kike from city with fake proxy.
No but Libtard parties should be shut down.Liberalism is mental disorder. It should be driven out of Europe

I'm sorry bro but how have you not realized Germans hate themselves and see their cultural replacement as a good thing? There is like a handful of Germans with any type of pride and most of them are on Sup Forums.

>The GERMan scum still draw breath
>The GERMan genome still exists, albeit faint and ennervated

youtube.com/watch?v=OXkwGCA_xkw

Germany back at it again with exterminating the untermensch.

Wow! It's literally nothing

>You dumb ignorant Brexiters have no idea what you're getting into

Like what?

>It's gonna be bad. Believe me.

There. Just save you 5 minutes of reading.

>Sup Forums
>pride

LMAO

Are you a cuck?

UK - new world
Germany - third world

Its not an invasion when they're being let in and greeted as heroes.

where did i say i voted brexit lmao, i didn't even vote in the referendum

Hey that's how the (((democratic))) parties in the Netherlands have been cucking the population for decades now.

If a proposal gets rejected by the people they just change the font of the text and claim that this modification has addressed all the people's grievances and approve it.

I want to stick my willy in Merkel's wrinkly podgy mouth and have my cum brainwash her with the chemicals

Uh, offer and acceptance are the basis of any contract.

Your women will flee to us soon Hans and those blood refineries will fire up again.

If adolf was here he would know what to do

>UK
>can hold a head
>can't hold a toothbrush

lmao

They think they'll be able to control them. The globalist's love them and Islam especially because its so controlling. They are planning to insert key leads in key spots and control them, thus controlling everyone under them that revere and follow doctrine. They also see them as stupid, which is one more way to control.

>Germacucks this desperate to drag down Britain with them.

TIME FOR ARYAN BLOOD HARVEST

If you want to force us to do something then start a war you faggot. We both know who'd lose. Your pathetic people have so little conviction you can't even stop an invasion of retarded shitskins, let alone mount an invasion of a superior nation.

>ITT: Brexitard shitting their pants over the thought of a 2nd referendum because they know they'd lose HARD

As expected

learn to banter lol :D

No means No

You can't dodge the Farrah's barrage

this (((contract))) business sounds rather tricky, i mean come on goyim these measures are here to help you, i promise!

Nice try Hans, but I prefer my football teams non blown to bits.

Farrage

>sounds rather tricky

Well better poop your pants in fear then oh noooooo it sounds tricky
>so scared

>rural and suburban retards poster

>Germany shitting their pants because the UK voted to leave
>continues desperately to push their regime
>de ja vu.jpg

shut up mamood

what's up with you mane? germans are usually pretty chill, why would you defend governments who try to mislead and sidestep their populations wishes?

btw what do you think of brexit personally?

Just (((you))) wait until they make those camps again

youtube.com/watch?v=0cgbZqR2AGI

Should he have gotten one? More importantly, would he have gotten one? Would our glorious traitors-in-chief demand have demanded it?

If the answer to any of those questions is "no", there you have it.

everytime I read about a women being raped and killed from Germany I will hope its someone you loved

Yeah because some politician I never voted for from a state that never asked for my acceptance, wants to get a comfy EU job after he is done raping his local population, sells his population into german control we are TOTALLY bound by honor and dignity to obey and be plucked by the krauts till the end of time.

Don't you just love all this freedom we have in the west.

Germany should be banned from existing.

Seventy years of brainwashing into "German guilt" and "historic responsibility" to crush any hint of national pride or identity.

I said Germans on Sup Forums and it's true even despite your gay ass greentext. Germans on Sup Forums care about their country. If you go on fb you'll see Germans ask shit like "why should we preserve our culture? Why is our culture important?". I follow the German American embassy and Germans comment on it self hating all the time. Some even say they wish you were more like America kek.

stick to shit eating stop shit talking

i support the brexit but lets not pretend that they dont have a point

>brexit happens
>spam bullshit Sky is falling end of the world bullshit constantly
>want second vote for voters that have been blasted with this shit and call it informed voting

Fuck the left.

Didn't really seem to have reduced the desire to rule all of Europe though

Yeah, the psychopath is trying to talk the victim to put the chains back on.

Politicians are getting WAY too brazen. Jesus Christ the fact some are THINKING this way let alone SAYING IT ON CAMERA is honestly outrageous.

Idk man, we've already been infected by this plague.
We should just isolate the south from the north and wait like 2-3 generations and laugh at Londonistan and it's citizens.

>germany
>can hold beer festivals
>can't hold their borders against immigrants

am i doing it right, frankfurt friend?

Whats your problem man your country is fucked beyond belief, your letting your women be raped, your getting run down in the streets, stop being a fucking asshole towards the people on your side.

We don't have democracy. We just have the appearance to keep the cucks placated.

Rural east anglia represent. Fuck the krauts, remember Lowestoft! Bomb the baby killers!

Wow, wow.

Calm down Muhammed those come backs are a bit too vicious today.

>letting your women be raped

Indeed!

If only you guys had some sort of 2nd amendment rights to keep them safe, eh?

Bring back the Holy Roman Empire.

Why are Germans cucked
Is it true any mention of adolf is slandered there?

It's different when you're right.

It's because they worship their economy. It is their God. Everything and everyone, somehow, for some reason, must drop prostrate before the mighty German economy. The UK leaving and becoming a sovereign sole entity again would leave the German economy worse off. They are fucking pissed that we won't line their coffers anymore. I hate the Germans.

>btw what do you think of brexit personally?

Shitposting aside, I think it was a bad idea. We're much stronger together, we have more bargaining power and leverage as a strong block, and we depend on it to be able to compete with USA and China.

I think you've weakened the EU, and you've weakened yourself. Also, I unironically love the UK and I hate to see you guys leave.

Trust me, everyone knew what they were voting for. it was impossible to hide from, it was non stop talking about it for months prior.

any one who says other wise is a retard.

anyone against the result is a fascist.

dude you didn't answer me earlier, what do you think about brexit?

/thread

>Germany is one politician now
Ye sure, in the tabloid trash it goes.

see

lol ignore this

Germany knows that the EU falls apart without the UK. It's just a matter of time.

This

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

This, fuck all this post-modern moral relativity bullshit.

only tax payers should be allowed to vote

yes
from little on you will get brainwashed
i had ww2 for 4 years in history and everything adolf did was bad
funny thing is we never listened to one speech of hime :^)

>germany tells...
who the fuck cares?

thanks for at least taking the time to answer me, could i also ask if you think the eu needs reform, and what you would ideally see for europe?

i know this is mostly meme thread but it's nice to hear the opinions of everyday people

Look how the eternal Kraut now sees how much destruction this will cause their little germany !
As if their own ethnic cleansing of their own people wasn't enough !

Germans make top quality fetish masks

I just don't know how can people in this age have any faith in politicians and democracy anymore.

I never felt like any single politician had my interest in mind nor that one with my interest in mind would ever get a strong enough voice.

Agreed.

Kraut squareheads telling another european country what to do....AGAIN. Theres a fucking surprise.

Theres no need to be upset, kunty kraut.

#1 this is a prime example of why the EU sucks. You just are expected to vote and vote until you vote the way they like.

#2 they think you are all idiots that should do what they told.

March on Brussels when?

I like Germany best when its princes spent most of their time killing eachother and some Saracens on the side.

>Germany: Hey, Britons. Come back plz? Achmed is fucking me repeatedly
>Britons: Nah m8.

Letting you still be a nation was a mistake Kraut

Goymans just hope adolf had an affair and his bastard rises

britain tells germany to have another wehrmacht, as hitler did nothing wrong

>could i also ask if you think the eu needs reform
Absolutely. Brussels IS a bureocratic mess (then again, please tell me which government isn't). I think the structure of the EU should be reformed, the EU parliament should have full legislative power while the commission should have executive power.
>and what you would ideally see for europe?
Honest reply? A European superstate, but one that isn't forced but evolves naturally based on a sense of European identity and shared values/interests.
Until that happens, I would like to see much closer collaboration on a political level, especially regarding foreign and fiscal policies.
I'd also like to see a European finance minister for the Eurozone.

God will Germany just fucking die out already Fucking Christ its not bad enough that you faggots destroyed your own country but now you are trying your absolute hardest to try and brainwash others that want to get the fuck away from you

Germans need to get together in masses and start drinking "special" cool-aid

I used to be the biggest Germanboo ever but events in the last handful of years and the bitter contention and rivalry ever since Brexit from German flags has made me their enemy.

That's ambitious, or stupidly shortsighted. They really think they can command Islamites? They don't see how this can blow up in their faces?