What could possibly go wrong?

What could possibly go wrong?

Many things.

serbs

nothing

The Bulgaria and Macedonians would want to join

everything

Recognize our church and language and then we can be friends.

your language is bulgarian

You guys being invaded by us

russians and serbs would chimp out again, nobody wants to be in a union with them

You are 100% pure Bulgarians genetically, and your language is a Bulgarian dialect. Your and Bulgarians have the same ancestors. I can only assume your church is also Bulgarian.

and who is "us"?

How would you guys rank Slavs today though?

I say:

tier 1: Czech Republic
tier 2: Bulgaria, Croatia, Poland, Slovenia, Slovakia
tier 3: Russia
tier 4: Serbia, Ukraine
tier 5: Bosnia (if they are even slavs)

mohammedan refugees clearly

Invaded by bunch of queers and homos on heels? Im literally shitting my pants right now.

Try pulling Slovenia out of Germanistan's ass

ukraine below serbia

Clearly proofs even faggots can invade you fucks

Bosnias ain't no god damn Slavs

Weren't you guys 'honorary Aryans'?

They wanted to be, yes, but it ended badly, or should I say in abandoned mining shafts.

aren't we all?

We were a part of Waffen-SS, that's for sure.

Answer is simple: poland.

it was done once. It was not very pleasant...

Not isn't,macedonians live in the central part of the balkands and we have always been asimillated bu our neighbours and its natural to have dialects that have borrowed words from other languages,also who are you to say this, you use a retarded monkey version of portugese

>butthurt fyromian
not surprised
are you gonna post pictures of your roads to "prove" you're master slavic race?

lol cucks invading slavic countries.... very funny remember leningrad WW2 my grandfather was there and he kicked your ass. that was during the glory days of germany now you would just get cucked.

We have a shared and there have been revolutionaries that you claim that are bulgarian that have always fought for an independet macedonia, there are documents backing this up.There have also been 6 revolutions in which macedonians have fought for there freedom.I speculate you're an bulgarian immigrant that ran away from the shithole that your parents were born in and now that you live in a super comfy life you can take stances and be righteos keyboard warrior.Go talk shit to someone else sunny boy.

Can I join I'm 50-75% slav?
I make perogies and blubishka and molesnekay.
I might be part jew though.

Over 70% of the Nazi SS were made up of Pols or Croats. So yes, the Slav nations rally around two reasons:

1. Someone else telling us what to do
2. Someone else telling us they want to take our shit

if 1 & 2 happen, all local tribal wars are put on hold until the big threat is removed, may be Russian Communists but it could also gladly be Sunni slave traders. Its a pretty open ended agreement with Slav-nation.

what roads?i dont fall for the *descentanst of alexander the grat shit* yes ancient macedonias have a certain part of our genome,but they aren't our full identity,also the Balkans have a lot in common that you think and everybody is at eachothers neck and even our own history has been distorted throught the centuries by serbia,bulgaria and others

>bulgaria
>same rank as those 4

you do not even know how much I am sick of the so called European Union

It's good that you know you have no relation to ancient Macedonia
so why use the name Macedonia at all? It's not even the same region of ancient Macedonia, and your genes are literally the same of the bulgarians.

STFU dumb pole, Ukraine is tier 1.

?
youre literally the last one to be having any complaints

you and Germany literally the last one to be having any complaints too, after us

Russia.
Any Pan X Union is bullshit. Do you expect the strongest, most numerous and influential part of the union to hold back and treat others like equals?
Pan X-ism is just local ethno-cultural globalism. It'll end with
>Majority: "Those fucking minorities in the union dont contribute as much as we do. Those fuckers leech of our hard labor. We feed them and they don't have any respect to us. Fuck, we are THE MAJORITY and we have the same right as some tiny worthless Y-group? HOW LONG WILL WE PUT UP WITH THIS SHIT, FUCK THEM, X-IA STRONK REMOVE Y's."
>Minority groups: "Those X's have all the power. They dragged us into this union and now they try to assimilate and culturally erase us. This is not a union, it's oppression. We dont want to be with the X behemoth, we want our culture on our land, we want to make the laws. FUCK YOU OPPRESSING IMPERIAL X SCUM, SEPARATISM NAOOO! GRAB GUNS RUN INNAWOODS WE WUZ GORILLA WARFARE, FREEDOM"

it feels like a foreign country with foreign people

and the creatures called Poles years ago now hate each other

Poolan is dying in many ways

have you ever asked an average Pole about Tusk?

What about trans-slavs? I bought an adidas tracksuit and a flat cap, and squat around everywhere.

But we are different and as i said even today the more east you go the more the local dialects have borrowed bulgarian words also they talk fast,but it depends.Btw as proof of this in the most central part of my country as the dialect of Veles ,ohrid and bitola, they have been preserved and have not been that influenced by other languages they are what pure macedonia sounds and yes we belong in the same language group of course they sound fucking simmilar.Also Macedonia will stick to its name because as i said ancient macedonians and slavs have mixed and slavs have borrowed much of the home cultures identity.Also we can argue that if it werent for the slavs bulgarians wouldn't even have their current name,they would be called tatars even though slavs don;t have much in their genetic makeup.But still Tatars borrowed the home cultures language and customs(they were called the 6 tribes i think).

Ukrainians are just inbred Russians.

romania, hungary and austria have about as much slavic admixture as we do

>they were called the 6 tribes i think
no, that were 7 slavic tribes tatars mixed with

>Do you expect the strongest, most numerous and influential part of the union to hold back and treat others like equals?

The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland is proof of that right now. England always gets its way because it has 90% of the population and couldn't give a fuck what the Scots, Welsh or loyalist Northern Irish think.

As we'll see with the UK over the next ten years, these (((unions))) always break up.

why don't you guys want to be bros

>What could possibly go wrong?
Polacks would whine that Russians oppress them and constantly blame them for everything if they don't get enough gibmedats.
All Ukranians would migrate to clean Polish toilets.
Serbs would get Kosovo back in a blink of an eye.
Russians would as always contribute to humanity and be the sole reason why rest of the world even knows what "slav" is.
Czechs, Bulgarians, Belarusians, Croats, Slovaks, Bosniaks, Slovenes, Macedonians and Montenegrins will pretend that they have nothing to do with actually relevant slavs.

The only way to unite you niggers is through force. I hope we will do that until its too late and you all infected with hordes of niggers.

it is impossible because poles, bulgarian etc are ineducable

it is doomed to collapse very soon.

America is like 1/10 slavic so you probably have some slavic ancestry you are unaware of.

with who? tatars?

>slav thread
inb4 balkanite shit-flinging

>dying
Birth rates will stabilize, just like in Japan now for example. But the population will not grow by much if at all. Also the 2.1 replacement rate is bs because it doesn't take into account longer lifespan, automation etc..

Christianity but most importantly other countries chimping out

glup si ko kur

nie sme bugari ne grci se da ti ebam utepano

Hmm when has this happened before?

And what was the result of it?

fuck slavs

No, I'm not. But Bulgaria is objectively a much better country than your made up fairytale.

Why do you think all non-Macedonian scholars side with Bulgaria and Greece, you idiot? But keep building statues of Samuel and naming airports after Alexander. Kek. You are the laughing stock of the world, and you are about to lose your "country" to Albania

You're retarded or just don't understand slavic mentality. Slavic mentality is not like your or Jewish "oh my I can destroy something and take something and I will. Oh my I can enslave something and I will". No. Slavic peoples live peacefully if no one attacks them.

It's documented that Slavs didn't even take slaves, they treated them like small brothers and didn't keep them if they wanted to go.

Hang yourself you goulash eating cigan

eating cheap shit, being overworked, abuse by literally everyone, including the """""""""judicial"""""""" system

Remove karelia you dumb slavnigger.

wiesz co jest najgorsze?

pogarda

bo moge zrec ziemniaki, dzwonic na doogee ale niesprawiedliwego bycia traktowanym jak szmata nie zniose

Nope, I'm a nearly 100% a beady eyed eternal anglo according to 23 and me.

That's all of eastern "europe", and we're hardly the worst. Dare I say, we're one of the best actually.
I don't know if we ever will reach the lvl of west europe.

Serbia
>Irrelevant satellite state of Bulgaria throughout medieval history
>Notorious backstabbers
>Lost Montenegro forever
>Lost Kosovo to ALBANIA
>Landlocked shithole
>Russian daddies ensure Serbia will not have a future
>Absolutely zero development going on

Is it any surprise they are the most miserable on the Balkans?

Jokes in you I'm Jewish

>Balkans
>Slavs
Pick one

slav union not gonna happen. it will just be a shit show with polacks vs russkies and everyone picking sides.

>trying to reason with a retarded american

oh no, not you again...

eat shit mongrel

Бpaвo бpaтo. Oбичaм иcтинcкитe мaкeдoнци. You are our brothers and our equals

fucking everything mate

Lol no. Take it if you can

Also not like there are ugly pic related remnants of Soviet union still left

Anytime you get BTFO, you come back with a shitty one liner. Face it, you're the shithole of Europe. Always have been. Always will be. Even Albania is more mighty then you, as seen by them taking your land.

with us.........

A-and? How is that even an argument?

are you the albanian or the bulgarian leaf?

>satelite state off Bulgaria
Do Tatars really believe this lmao,also that pic is that durring sanctios??

nope. Would learn Polish if that'll happen.

the elites identify with that ideology and those old bastards from tito's time are a handfull that were smart and the others left for the west

I m sorry Ivan but slav union already failed with Soviet union is what i wanted to say

why?

>Get backstabbed
>Take on entire Balkans single handedly
>Still have much less casualties

Serbs are pathetic.

why? i consider myself slavic as bosnian, hell, i look whiter than 90% of (((croats)))

he's a mongrel just like you, except he's half-bulgarian half-hungarian and 1/4 croatian

so his genes are superior to serbs

>Soviet Union
>slavic
You are retard

Кoмy ты пиздишь, питyшoк?

The three best on the Balkans

Because I welcome my Pole brothers.

nothing.

Slaves are slavES as hitler put it.

They only exist to exist and nothing else.

Devoid of any human emotions and lack the capability to transcendental feelings.
Racially reduced to a childlike state , Mentally frozen , incapable of controlling their surroundings and rather accepting their fate and adapting to it.

slavs*

Strong words for a Gunter with turkroach Schwanz in den Arsch.

>1 post by this ID

but they dont welcome you. poles have eternal memories

?

>all the red parts in Serbia are where majority off Hungarians and Bulgarians live
kek and nothing off value was lost
lol we never really backstabbed you that time,and most off Bulgarian attacks were aimed at us and we reppeld every one off them.

Though I'm not sure I would even want to reach the lvl of western europe, especially germanic protestant countries

They all act like a bunch of mindless robot ant people, kind of like Asians especially Japs, just obeying everything the state will tell them to. No fun, no spontaneity allowed, just OBEY and earn shekels.

Fuck that, that isn't fun. Perfect society isn't fun.
I'd rather be a slavshit than be a fucking german or dutch or danish. Though not a TOTAL slavshit, some organization and respect for authority is needed.