Trump adviser: US unlikely to label China a 'currency manipulator'

Trump adviser: US unlikely to label China a 'currency manipulator'

thehill.com/homenews/administration/328515-unofficial-trump-adviser-says-us-unlikely-to-label-china-as-currency

Another promise broken, goyim.

Praise kek.

12^24d chess says increasingly nervous Trump supporter

again

holy shit what a fucking con man. He said over and over that he would label them a currency manipulator.

Fake news

Oooga boooga.

Another lie.

Fake news

The U.S. dollar is currently very high and he doesn't want to lower it significantly by pissing off China

I can predict exactly what he'll do. In a nutshell the easiest route. China he won't fuck with too much, because Chinese/US trade is just too huge. And why would you, it makes no sense. The wall won't be built. He'll come up with a compromise wall. A bit here, a bit there, but there won't be a wall. Obstacles both politically and on the ground are too great. Immigrants he'll tighten up on. There's a lot of room for that, and shittons of illegals, he'll deport some. The overall situation of mega amounts of illegals won't change though. ME will be business as usual.

Sad but desu probably true

So what's he going to campaign on in 2020?

Building the wall?

>unoffical trump adviser

fuck off

>unofficial-trump-adviser

litteraly fake news

kill your self

Oh gee whatever will I do with the new trade routes and buyers for all this coal that could help stabilize a bit of the debt.

How awful this is that instead of creating a trade war with one of the worlds superpowers, we are actually building trade deals and increasing our own business.

I am so freaking bummed here guys. Lets just just impeach Trump cause some user on some forum guilted me into it by saying "Trump betrayed me by not labeling someone and doing the trade war". Also Ill never recover after being called "goyim" If I don't conform with this totally not manufactured new popularity of beliefs in this random forum.

I'm not a Yank. My chief interest was foreign policy, and for that I've been defending him left, right, and centre. I've never really liked him though. He's has all the class of a reality TV star, literally. As a person he makes a bad impression. He looks like the kind of business executive guy that if you go into the bathroom at the same time as him it will stink to high heaven and there will be awful sounds. You know what I mean?

I don't know. I'm just kind of running off at the mouth. Didn't really believe that would actually build a wall though. Way too much trouble. And yeah, China, what can you do, the two way US/China traffic is too big to fail as they say. I think that the Chinese feel the same way.

>Trump adviser: US unlikely to..

>label China a 'currency manipulator
>lock her up
>investigate leaks
>fix Obamacare
>build a wall
>stop illegal immigration
>Help Russia fight ISIL
>Stop sucking McCains dick
>Stop Hillary's agenda

What I miss?

>this totally not manufactured new popularity of beliefs in this random forum
Fucking this innit

>designs for the wall have already been submitted and are being reviewed now

autist

>already been submitted and are being reviewed now
so is Obamacare, and Immigration EO, its all "under review" in some form, I bet the meatloaf at Mar-a-lago is under review too

The wall money got removed from the budget
It's not gonna happen