The white equivalent of WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIET is WE DUN CREATED WESTERN SOCIETY N SHIET...

The white equivalent of WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIET is WE DUN CREATED WESTERN SOCIETY N SHIET. All these fucking people who the actual creators of western society would've called primitive and savages and barbarians are running around claiming their people created the society we have today. Bitch, if you're not Italian or Greek or some shit like that, then sit your goofy ass down, you didn't make shit.

Mediterraneans were creating western society while your uncivilized ass was sitting in England in your grass hut wearing a wolf's head as a hat and praying to a waterfall like every other race you talk shit about was doing.

The ancient Romans would've done your ass like they did Jesus if they heard you taking credit for their invention. The Holy Roman Empire taught you the Word of God and how to build a house out of bricks instead of hay and now you savages think you're special.

Other urls found in this thread:

eden-saga.com/en/celtic-mythology-druidic-universities-3-functions-teachers-priests-doctors-holy-oak-druids.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-6Wu0Q7x5D0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this is the truth

WE WUZ BOUDICCA N SHEEIT

The roman empire got cucked by Constantine.
I appreciate their religious mythology and their original ideals but that's about it.
Major innovations of the modern world all came from the west so you're basically a retard with deeply rooted bias.

Fuck off cuck, whites invented guns, math, farming, civilization, etc which we're stolen by nonwhites

This nigga pissed his people created nothing of importance at any point in history. Not even the wheel for fuck sake.

>uncivilized ass was sitting in England in
England didn't exist, which means you're taking potshots at Britons. The question is: Why?

I mean, I understand if you have this attitude towards Nordcucks but the only thing Celtic people did was prove amenable to the idea of Romanitas and to become defenders of Rome and Her Church. Who marched with the Romans as auxiliary and mercenaries in their wars? Gauls, Iberians, Britons. Who adopted Christianity and preserved the knowledge of the classical world in their monasteries? Gauls, Iberians, Britons. Who fought against the Germanic hordes to preserve the dying empire of Rome? Gauls, Iberians, Britons.

When have Celts ever spat upon the gifts given them by the Romans? Rarely if ever.

>WE

Also, meds are whites.

And let's suppose they are not, still they created pretty much everything you take for granted eg: Modern Science methods

Based leaf

Thanks based nig.

t. Mediterranean demigod

Eternal reminder that Serbs are the ancestors to every civilized people ever

It's a cattle shelter sage

tfw that Iceni village is 5 miles from where i'm sat.

Mediterraneans are white but not all whites are Mediterranean. If blacks get mocked for claiming to be descendants of African royalty, then non Mediterranean whites should be mocked for claiming to have created something that their people had no part in.

Dark ages separate current civilization from classical civilization. We did not take part in the arab civilization that destroyed the classical mediterranean civilization.
Modern western civilization owes its existence to the descendants of the meds that went north to escape the muslim raiders and invaders. While the north got all of that good blood the south ended up getting raped by arabs.

Fuck off with your fucking middle eastern civilization. It was invented thousands of years ago and has fucked out completely repeatedly. Why are you still not living in a Greek utopia?
Because it does not work. Its a simple equation. You start at a point (Greece/America/Rome). You make a resource consuming system. You consume all the resources within a thermodynamically viable radius. You collapse.

America is at that point. What natural resources are left in range of your consumption machine? It's the barbarians time to shine.

Those looks so comfy. Not even meme-comfy. They look like nice little places to tuck into.

But the Anglos, the Franks, and the Germans all built empires which far surpassed that of the Romans and the Greeks. People laugh at "WE WUZ KANGZ" because niggers have done nothing. Whites, even if they did inherit civilization from Greeks and Romans, actually fucking used it to conquer the entire world whereas niggers have squandered it.

Explain Stonehenge then faggot. Such structures required major organisation to shift the materials (multiple several ton stones cut to size) over 70 miles from a quarry and raise them into a vertical position.

Also, the Romans perceived druid universities to be greater than most of theirs, not to mention that instead of resisting the lure of civilisation, they embraced it through feudalism. Can't say the same about the common nigger.

Northern Whites took precursor civilisation, and perfected much of its flaws, despite losing most of the knowledge of the Romans due to the collapse of the western roman empire.

The Holy Roman Empire is a joke tbqh, it became less powerful instead of more as time went by, and only existed because the pope rejected the right for the Eastern Roman empire to the western lands (which he had little real right to do), and declared Charlemagne emperor in defiance.

tl;dr OP is a faggot as usual...

Nigerian niggers did not migrate from egypt to west africa.
Meds did spread throughout the north. In my own family tree there are Spanish emperors who's children ended up moving to England. That same line ruled the Visigoths and fought back the muslim hordes. Modern day Meds are mixed with arabs and moors.

What if western society wasn't only built during the days where germany and scandinavia were backwaters?

Didn't the western society do a lot of progress in the 2nd millenium?

>Also, the Romans perceived druid universities to be greater than most of theirs, not to mention that instead of resisting the lure of civilisation, they embraced it through feudalism. Can't say the same about the common nigger.
I've often wondered how Britain would have turned out had the Romans not practically exterminated the druids at Ynys Mon. It's interesting to think about. I think if they had lived they would have had a huge impact on Celtic Christianity, possibly giving it an even more distinct, uniquely British character.

The druids probably had their flaws, but we do know that the Romans respected their knowledge and the fierce Celtic warrior clans. If it had not been for the subjugation of them by the only armies who could have stood a chance in the first place, we might have ended up becoming some sort of perfected form of vikings, with the druids acting as a priest class, storing and teaching their knowledge.

Oh yeah, I'm sorry. Stonehenge. REAL fuckin' civilized. Yeah, those stacked rocks really proves who invented western society.

Not understanding time difference , comparing greeks from 3000 years ago to Germans from 500 years ago.

Romans also almost never needed to fight a proper war, and also couldn't have, simply because there was no army to fight them.

Their main strength lied in the fact that they had a continous supply line as well as almost always were able to DIPLOMATICALLY fight their enemies BEFORE actually having to conquer them by force.

The Holy Roman Empire was a loose confederation of German states that existed from 800-1809 AD.

OP is a fag.

> literally talking about druids and druid universities

how fucking dumb can you be ? just neck yourself

>Prehistoric white architecture
>Still more advanced than MODERN African architecture

What race were the "creators of western society" of?

This building was a test case at west stow to see if this was how Anglo saxons built their houses. Turns out pit houses were not how they built them as evidenced by the sand deposits in the excavations. They built them very similarly to early period medieval buildings.
West stow is great. I fully recommend going there on an event day.
By the way OP. Nice Reddit spacing.

>not italian or greek

actually post-west roman empire western civilization was saved by serbo-greek emperors using fjord niggers as personal guard

beady eyed people were a non factor until maritime trade boost and poo diamonds

For starters, it is 5000 years old, and it has been damaged and vandalised over that time period.

secondly, It was the time they where erected (5000+ years ago), the purpose (to act as a holy site, along a meridian line, in line with specific important constellations) and the fact that the 'dumb barbarians' were even able to erect such a monument in the first place with the fact that they had to move it 70 miles over land, position these many ton blocks vertically, AND PUT OTHER BLOCKS ON TOP, and keep it symmetrical, with secondary rings around the outside.

the point is not that these people were western civilisation as we know it, but that they were DEFINITELY not barbaric retards.

Did I say these people were dumb barbarians? I said the actual creators of western society thought they were dumb barbarians and probably wouldn't be too happy about said barbarians claiming to have created western society.

>doesn't understand propaganda

the Romans tarred the druids as savages so that they would be forgotten and ignored, they were Imperialists after all.

and Druid universities were actually a thing.
Sauce, if you would accept:
eden-saga.com/en/celtic-mythology-druidic-universities-3-functions-teachers-priests-doctors-holy-oak-druids.html

may or may not be biased, but there it is nonetheless.

Feel free to point out the time when Celtic peoples were claiming to create western civilization. I think you're confusing us with Nordcucks. You don't see us claiming the Roman Emperors or ancient Greeks were red-haired "racially Celtic" people.

> or some shit like that
Low trier bait. Try harder next time.

>whites invented farming

Literally been around for 10,000 years

>civilization

Ancient Sumer was not white.

Jesus, you just keep going on about the druids.

Your so dumb i won't even continue to read this shit.

Do urself a favour and never talk to people again.

I've been there, West Stow Anglo-Saxon village is a great place.

OP, the house you posted was actually built to disprove the notion that Anglo-Saxon's lived in such structures (which they didn't) as was previously though by most (((((German))))) archaeologists.

To address the OP, unless you go all the way back to the first centres of agriculture (the fertile crescent, China and Meso-America) the same argument applies.

However, the fact is that since discovering civilisation no one has done more to advance the collective knowledge of mankind than western and central Europe, and subsequently the USA.

Have you put any thought into how retarded you would need to be to think Western Society had a definable creator?

My fellow west stow nigger.

No jokes, I work there. Come down next dragonfest.

Also the only reason the "civilised" people lived behind stone is because they were evil torturous cunts and everyone wanted to kill them. It's a real estate/banking thing where you build a castle to oppress the local region. Very civilised. I wish they would fuck off back to the middle east where they came from.
Western Chiefs had open halls, lead their armies from the front and were not afraid of their people.
I despise your cowardly urbanite civilisation.

>guns
That was the Chinese
>math
That evolved independently almost everywhere
>farming
That also evolved independently everywhere but it is assumed it began in Sumeria
>Civilization
Again, this evolved everywhere but the first ones were from the middle east and the hindus river region

We invented constitutions, republics, parliaments, democracy...

Oh and a little thing called the Industrial Revolution, and Rockets, radar gps, the internet...

But you might just be bringing that faggot to heel about farming and shit, so i won't criticise you for that.

>Mediterraneans are white

even if this weren't hilariously inaccurate, Mediterraneans have nothing to do with the technological marvels of the 17th century forward. whites (Newton or Leibniz depending on who you talk to). electrical engineering, by far the progenitor of the most important scientific discoveries of our time, was invented by whites who were not of mediterranean descent. hang yourself ajax

Why are burgers the only shitposters that actually get a reaction from me? Is it because when they talk like niggers, you can tell they're actually serious?

Are you saying you hate civilisation on a Ainu eel weaving forum using a computer built in China, shipped by Korea designed in the US?

Time to sign off, Varg.

>whites hating on whites
Good job goys. keep hating each others

>The Holy Roman Empire taught you the word of God
>anyone but Romans are SNOWNIGGERS
I don't understand this post, are you actually so fucking stupid as to not know what the HRE is?

>WE DUN INVENTED DEMOCRACY N SHIET
Is that a U.K. flag I see? Pipe down Beowulf you didn't invent shit.

Guns & Gunpowder invented Chinese....Germans just perfected it

Math, Farming and civilization were invented by ancient middle eastern cultures and Egyptians

Otherway around, Whites stole these things

BOOTY'CA is still my fantasy warrior. i imagine sometimes how violent sex would be with her.

Industrial Revolution bitch

WE WUZ ROMANS N SHIET FUCKIGN SNOW NIGGERS NOW GIVE ME SOME FUCKING HANDOUTS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Probably still a little salty about the revolution I'd imagine.

>republics AND democracy
Okay dad whatever you say. Time to take your pills

>Ancient Sumer was not white.

that's a god you fucking moron

only the industrial revolution of course.

it was the Greeks who invented democracy, and Scotland who invented parliaments.

and like you can claim to be anything other than a rogue colony made up of runaway Europeans who helped colonise the western frontiers and became an antisocial imperialist freakshow, fuckin burger.

Also, the founding fathers just wanted to emulate the Romans and Greeks.

>Holy Roman Empire
You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about right?

Said the anglo-saxon.

I'm more latin than you, barbarian.

>roman empire
Lmao mate the Roman Empire wasn't even ran by romans for most of its existence.

>Huezilian LARPing as an Iberian
top lel

it doesn't matter who creates the thing.

What matters is who uses it better.

Again, another germanic barbarian.

I was actually meaning Europe invented these things.

I was not referring to OP as such in my post, more the guy who was implying Europe never invented the components of western civilisation.

Civilisation has been a disaster for us and the planet. There is no bigger con out there than 'progress'. Thanks to progress we've become increasingly isolated from one another, and increasingly detached from nature and God - to the point that many people can't even comprehend that God is real anymore. It's a gilded cage, and thankfully it's going to collapse.

I think the Roman historianTacitus summed it up well:
Step by step they were led to things which dispose to vice, the lounge, the bath, the elegant banquet. All this in their ignorance they called civilisation, when it was but a part of their servitude.

I'm half italian and half slavic.

>holy roman empire

are you dumb? historically illiterate perhaps?

although it's true what you said about northern europeans- they have zero reason to feel superior

Actually Western white civilization has only really been the center of world innovation, power, and prestige since around 1500

Watch this if you haven't already:

youtube.com/watch?v=-6Wu0Q7x5D0

Whites ARE gods compared to shitskins, i agree

Industrial revolution?
Newtonian physics?
The slave trade act?
The magna carta?
At least When the Romans came over, we had a country. Where was America? Oh, that's right, you didn't fucking exist. Because you're all shit.

>Otherway around, Whites stole these things

whites are the future of the human species, old boy. at least, provided we adapt and deflect the negroid or arab and their "white" allies. whites see a problem, and they find a solution. negroids will see a problem, find a solution, and use that solution forever because they are a fundamentally lazy organism which thrives solely through taking shortcuts in life and reproducing too much

once farming was invented, organized religion began. first religion? jews. the jews invented math so that they could extort goyim. the clever ones who realized that they could control people by lying figured out who would fall for Jewry and exploited them by inventing a cult called Judaism. the rest is history.

the arabs or "persians" as you call them were taught math by the jews, right before taking off to start fucking with the slavs because mohammed came along and decided to get rid of them.

I love explaining this.
The Vikings are a lesson. If you can't protect your shit, it isnt yours. So military technology exploded because of them.

I don't even understand why this american (OP) is shitposting, does not he knows who colonized USA?

That is why people think that americans are dumb.

Holy shit!

>Uses Roman Empire and Holy Roman Empire interchangeably

Nigger detected.

>The Holy Roman Empire

What did he mean by this?

I think the tried to say that the ACTUAL Roman Empire was sacred.

I don't know, i'm trying.

Things only Yakub could comprehend...

I always tought that those people are saying this ironically. But for fuck's sake, this is the truth.

>t. Historical illiterates

First religion was certainly not the Jews. First Abrahamic religion, granted. But Polytheism, Mithraism, Roman pagan etc. etc.
Other than that... I find your narrative compelling and vibrant.

Haha
>Not thinking about Mesopotamia, the first civilization which was basically founded by sand niggers
Fuck off you useless curly hair

Was Voltaire the smuggest person to have ever lived?

flag

>jews invented math to extort goyim
Come on, i love to claim "the jews are behind everything" as much as the next guy, but Thats just ridiculous
>judeaism was the first religion
No. Plenty of polytheistic religions existed long before the jews

Western society wasn't created in the bronze age or by the Romans. Think Dark ages.

Voltaire was such a cuck. Thanks to him Russia wa doomed.

b8

You're too stupid to realize that Europe is not actually boundaried by any physical geology, but by an ideological one. It represents the western way of thinking, the way of civilization that was adopted from the Romans, who adopted it from the Hellas. The Germans adopted Roman civilization and took up the torch after they fell. All Europeans are alike in this way of life. It's not just the Greeks or the Italians. The modern day Greeks don't even pay debts, and can hardly be said to be the modern-day torchbearers of civilization.

Also
>Holy Roman Empire
You don't even realize that was a German empire, which shows how much you know in general.

What does modern day Western civilization have to do with ancient Greeks and Romans?
All was lost in the dark ages.

Even in the "Renaissance" scholars were pretty much clueless about ancient civilizations.
We couldn't use some old statues and text fragments to build civilization, we has to do it all on our own.

Nice meme

THIS!
Even fucking Adolf Hitler hismelf admitted that the Greeks and Romans invented culture, and the germans only adapted it for fuck's sake.

see
OP is a nigger.

>Come on, i love to claim "the jews are behind everything" as much as the next guy, but Thats just ridiculous

there was no need for math before the Jew invented taxes, the original usury. before that, goods and services were exchanged on a barter basis, though the development of population centers caused a massive spike in the number of children being born. originally a collective with plain currency, the Jew quickly worked his way in and invented usury

they think they are the chosen race. whoever started the religion had the advantage of Judaism never being done before

If whites didn't create civilisation they most certainly perfected it until about a 200 or so years ago then they fucked it up with niggers and Muslims

*revisionism intensifies*

>which we're stolen by nonwhites
>we're

Americans attempting English is getting more and more retarded.

Yeah, no.

Modern anglo-saxon civilization has surpassed ancient rome/greece ten times over in virtually every metric.

You're bitching about this in English ffs. Cry more.