I am a liberal, There is nothing wrong with that

You people are not special. When you say 'Hitler did nothing wrong' and 'Muslims are not people' or 'retards should be killed', You are proving Islam is 100% correct and islam is the best religion out of them all. You're showing that Whites are true evil and that We're better off without whites. In comparison to the rest of the collective efforts of man White people accomplished nothing.

You'll go on to say 'Kikes deserved a gassing', 'Niggers aren't people', 'Women should be beaten' You will make fun of Traps. But the fact is, Jews protect mankind and are highly intelligent, alot of jews are good people. Traps are not degenerate and they arent gay, they are just people like you and I. There are two genders but that doesnt mean you have to identify as one. Race is a social construct and that is why even Asians are considered honorary whites.

This is America and what makes it great is immigrants and refugees, and having sex with them is not only hot, but a decent thing to do. Immigrants are welcome here. What you guys dont get is that objective morality doesnt exist. If you really believe the things you say, then maybe humanity should go extinct.

I've heard Neocons claim 'Communism + Nazism = Liberalism' Communism works great and historically has worked in the countries its been allowed to flourish in.

Refute any of what i've said.

>>protip: You cant.

nigger

>race is a social construct

race comes down to genetics

What is it genetically that makes a person white?

>But the fact is, Jews protect mankind and are highly intelligent, alot of jews are good people

That's right Sup Forums

Pic related.

The ironic thing is Sup Forums has more in common with Islam then not.

Both hate jews, woman, people of other races and faith. They are exclusionary, racist, bigoted, fascist, hates gays, and wants a race war.

That's the final red pill Sup Forums has to swallow, its just as bad as Islam.

>All this effort posting

Islamics are also heavily inbred resulting in an average IQ 20 below average.

>Inb4 """"witty"""" quip about how pol is the same

I'm not read8ng any of this shit. You're a faggot

>as bad

Islam is bad because it's anti-science and violent. Plus, there is an overall hate of them here because they kinda wants to the see the infidels die. The traditional parts are the good parts.

CHECKED
FUCK SHILLS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Liberalism/leftists is synonymous with a severe and crippling mental illness these days... you know that?

Excuse me faggot, Allah rolled out the plane of the earth like a carpet, and I don't think you're equipped to prove that wrong.

Nice bait

Also evil is the true good, man must become eviler and stronger to accomplish his deeds

this threat is filled with misinformation and lies

Your first retarded mistake is thinking Sup Forums is one person. There are many people from many countries on here, including some middle eastern countries and Russia.

Much of what is said on here is a joke. When it comes to jews, they really do rule the world. They own nearly all of the major influential corporations despite being a tiny part of the population, they are constantly pushing for suppression of dissenting opinions and funding "cultural influence groups" to make sure they have a vise grip on public opinion. They (Israel specifically) control the US as a puppet state to do its dirty work in the middle east. Not every single jew is bad, but jewish elites are the root cause of nearly every conflict today.

As for black people, it is primarily their own culture holding them down. They are the ones sticking to their thug culture based off of skin color and it results in them having 10x the murder rate of whites, along with other violent crimes.

Traps are a result of cultural marxism and identity politics taking hold in western countries. It is literally a mental illness that is portrayed as something normal and acceptable. If it was part of my identity to start groups advocating for white supremacy, would liberals be okay with that, or would they literally vandalize and harass me into submission? I think you know the answer. It is all politics and very little about actually helping people.

Omg this so much!

#WearetheResistance
#notmypresident
#MarchAgainstTrump

>Not killing a criminal then giving the prison funds to poor people that don't work isn't an intelligent solution to life problems.

I would contribute my beautiful white American sperm to these specimens.

>Religion of peace
>WE WUZ KANGS
>Good goy
>Traps aren't gay
>Race is a social construct
>Fuck borders and shit
>muh dick
>not real communism

Well done, 5/7 bait

>implying Sup Forums is one person
>implying everyone here is serious
6/10 bait tl;dr to work properly

Muslims are not people.

What's wrong with their heads? Especially the one in the orange shorts.

You pay more attention to white guys on an anonymous board being faggots than you do to actual radical Muslims committing crimes against humanity. You are a fucking retard.

Communism is shit and takes decades and countless lives of the native peoples to work half as well as naziism works in only a couple years with massive support behind the native peoples.
Get aids from a nigger and die.

Several genes. It doesn't surprise me that a liberal knows so little about science, and also tries to silence the studies they don't like.
When scientists say "race is a social construct", they are refering to the classification, bc it's arbitrary to define when a race ends and when another begins (for example, southern italians or greeks)

I am not going to have a debate with you, since obviously you are someone who cares much more about appearing socially acceptable to your peers than being a truthseeker. But I am going to say you only one thing, please read this closely.

I was a liberal too once, I read anarchist literature and was the main organizer of an anti-racist protest in a town square. I once believed in feminism, that all genders are equal, all races are equal. I believed that right-wing is all about hate, and left-wing is all about love. I believed there is literally nothing wrong with one-night-stands. I believed the jews are just another ethnic group that just wants to get by after having been opressed for millenias. I believed islam is just another religion, just like christianity, that we should tolerate until we can do away with religion altogether and progress into an atheist society. I listened to music like Grimes, Green Day, Joy Division, Atari Teenage Riot and cultivated a very strong sense of "leftism is a cool kids club" that I carried deep in my heart. I was all of that.

Then I got redpilled and found Sup Forums last summer. I watched The Greatest Story Never Told this winter. Now I know the official story of holocaust is a fucking lie, that Hitler was the last Real leader Europe ever had, and we must secure the future for white children.

OP, you either stay with us on Sup Forums to see how deep the rabbithole goes, or you better get the fuck out and go back to your cuck friends and circlejerk over how clever you are. But you are on the wrong side of History.

This place changed me, and will change you too. Take a look at where you fucking are. This is Sup Forums. Welcome to Sup Forums, nigger.

here, now shoo

alahu akbar

OP here.

You've just been visited by the God of Trolls.

Thanks for the good time and try to have a nice evening.

I meant absolutely none of what I said.

Later Sup Forums.

of course you didn't

that wasn't a clever troll to be honest

Reported. Enjoy your permaban.

What are you, Barbara fucking Spectre?

>I am a liberal, There is nothing wrong with that
Correct. In fact, discourse is welcome here to help validate and question current standards of thinking. Anyone who immediately turns to "gtfo" when confronted with someone of a different opinion is an SJW false flagger as seen throughout the thread.

Shill thread lmaooo

selective science isn't science op.

>Being this retarded.
It's the sun never mind poor thing.

How did you manage to fit so much retardation into one post? I don't think I could do that if I tried.

>White people accomplished nothing.

This is so blatantly false that you do not deserve any serious argumentation. Your comments on communism are especially repugnant considering your insinuated relativism towards the millions of executions committed by those despotic regimes. Your deconstructions are utterly juvenile.

I spun the 25 most offensive things I've read on Sup Forums into a cool story bro.

It was childs play.

>>I used to be like you until I watched the Greatest History Never Told
No, you are the same faggot who believes presentation is the only qualifier of whether or not something is truthful.

The instant the music started you believed it wholeheartedly, otherwise; the whole film to you would have just been spastic Germany and their defense in a wall of text.

How could anyone have taken any of the shit I said seriously?

>traps aren't gay

3/10

Need a bit more LARPing practice

>Traps arent gay
>Race is a social construct
>This is America and what makes it great is immigrants and refugees, and having sex with them is not only hot, but a decent thing to do

How do people fall for this?

Nice b8 m8 sure to trigger a few of us

Woah dude, we thought you were genuinely retarded. Glad to see you were only prentending.

wait... you...

you can't actually believe this?

Two white people can't make a black baby you fucking tard

>Communism works great

Also I don't know how you can be a liberal and yet also a communist. The two don't equate.

No. But there is something wrong with being a commie. Which you are be default. That you remain a liberal in today's world only proves as much.

I would gas you given any opportunity.
You and your kind are actively trying to destroy western civilization.

They equate fine because commies always lie.

Commies hide behind 'muh equality' and 'muh rights' like cockroaches hide behind a stove.

Yo, when you wrote that did you think it made sense?

tut-tut user.

CHECKED

>you people are not special

yes we are

1/10 sage

You are all either completely retarded or didn't read most of the thread.

I believe in both.

I find that Liberals are missing something. It's like they are brain washed. It's as if they just parrot SJW shit because they want to virtue signal to their peers. They don't seem to have the ability to think rationally. Much easier just to call anyone who doesn't agree with your retarded views as racists and xenophobes. Literally pathetic.

THIS IS A TROLL THREAD STOPPING TAKING IT SERIOUSLY, YOU ARE FUCKING IDIOTS.

You are not a liberal.