RHODESIANS NEVER DIE

RHODESIANS NEVER DIE

Discuss plans, strats, and tactics for our takeover of Zimbabwe.

RHODESIA SHALL RISE AGAIN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XCrjEPjJp18
youtu.be/_CTYymbbEL4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Suppose Mugabe dies and there's a civil war. I say we join one of the sides in the civil war and then assassinate their leaders after victory and then take over

>
>assassinate their leaders after victory and then take over

Then what, the world will be against us and the natives will chimpout

You could feasibly take over Zimbabwae with a couple of bread trucks

The chinese have been showing them how cold the world is.

Depends on how deforested it is and how much deforestation we would be allowed to undertake.

The OST
youtube.com/watch?v=XCrjEPjJp18

We'll still need some fighting capability to slaughter the Mugabe loyalists who don't surrender

We will fight to the death when the UN sends the apes on us

You'd get them with the breadtrucks

Thats why the Turks lost the naval battle with the greeks. They manned their galleys with Christian slaves who would add to the fighting capacity of the greeks with every ship taken

Why Zimbabwe? Its landlocked. Lets assume you were successful ( yeah right ) you would still get buttfucked by all the surrounding countries, most likely with the support of kikes, americans, russians and chinese

1. South Africa is a basket case, and their white population would support us

2. Mozambique, Botswana, and Zambia are too small and/or weak to do anything

3. All the world could do is say mean things

Agreed, we could get a lot of negroes on our side that way. However, we should be prepared for resistance even then.

South Africa slowly is getting to the point where even the red beret spergs will join you, as long as the ANC dies.

Nice try Shaka come and take it

>kikes will be against Rhodia
>having any knowledge of history
pick one

You would still have to deal with the chinese, russians, americans, etc. It would be so easy for them to justify a war, you could do a mean guerrila like the vietcongs but yhe country would become North korea tier. You would be isolated with embargos and its a landlocked country. The most be better countries to take. Islands like madagascar or sri lanka for example.

Its not the fucking 70's, interests have changed. Are you saying Israel would support a fascist white supracist jewish hating regime?

When Rhodesia was still alive no one sent armies to fight them, they definitely won't this time

Once we've got things in order in Rhodesia we'll fight a shadow war against the ANC

All the tactics and plans you can have don't mean shit if you have no money.
Like maybe the white south africans could provide man power but what about the financing needed for weapons and food?
I would be pretty amazing though if whites started taking over parts of africa like old times.

We'd denounce the Palestinians (they are Muslims after all) and they'd be OK with us

>israel being a nationalist country
>supporting another nationalist country

Pick both based schlomo

ill fight for the cause if I got to were this for a uniform

On an older thread we were speculating about getting Erik Prince on our side to provide money, weapons, logistics, etc, and in return we'd give him big contacts for infrastructure projects once we're in power

It would be pretty amazing, south african clay has the potential to be first world but all the mines, industry and agriculture are pissed away by some fat kaffir and his fat kaffir friends.

back to /k/ faggot

We'll definitely use those uniforms, no doubt about it

>RHODESIANS NEVER DIE

>Discuss plans, strats, and tactics for our takeover of Zimbabwe.

>RHODESIA SHALL RISE AGAIN

Fuck off faggot. I bet you were one of the cucks that were/are scared shitless of syria/russia/NK going in to ww3

I'm personally eyeing a SPOSN Gorka.

Reminder that Rhodies were notorious for loathing burger WN larpers

cringe

The Rhodesia thread on /k/ got moved here

I'm a /k/ommando, I'm ready for everything

You don't have to be WN, you just have to want to kill commies

Also, if rhodesians didn't like Burgers, explain this mercenary recruitment poster

I'm in, where do we strike

>all the mines, industry and agriculture are pissed away by some fat kaffir and his fat kaffir friends.
inshallah, my brother

Who names a country Zambia? It sounds like Zombie.

I like this, I build houses, I would kill it out there since we'll need houses, right? Ok, so we need a black puppet governor, right? Our Manchurian warlord. We and /k/ back our puppet nig I'm the revolution. He gives power to a 'multicultural council', this is the first phase down, it's all us anyway. Organized removals of blacks begin. White takeover is finalized when we finally pass the full reigns of government to me, a white guy from Ohio.

Silkies are a way of life faggot

Oh, so multiculturalism for black countries, and nationalism for white countries?

Even if the odds are microscopic, what is the most likely scenario where Rhodesia or a similar country is begun? Getting Mugabe out and voting in a pro-white leader? Polack kommandos funded by an autistic billionaire taking it over by storm? Is such a country lost forever?

this thread is for people to LARP. don't disrupt it by trying to ask for facts or statistics.

You people in this thread have no idea how close some of us are to creating the next Rhodesia, a white Sup Forumsack paradise.

Kek willing, in ten or twenty years I will come back here and regale you with the stories of our success. Until then, wish us luck

Well there's your problem

doubt.png

Friends, what can be done to help?

Do we have a gofundme or something?

Do any of you actually lift? Are you fit enough for the task?

How much is your

>DL
>SQUAT
>BP
>OHP

Strength is key factor when it comes to combat.

Remember, you should be in full Rambo mode, able to take down a village by surprise.

My best stat is a 120kg 1x5 DL can I join? But how much do you run? Having a big BP is okay for the ladies but when I am marching for 24km for combat I rather have someone with me that can resist than someone that can lift heavy ass weights that I could just throw in a cart instead.

Nein, you neger

This should be the official soundtrack of the Rhodesian freedom forces.

youtu.be/_CTYymbbEL4

>ever believing the jew

>how close
When you start posting pics of your FALs I will believe you

RHODESIA STANDS STRONG!

I didn't know /k/ had flags.

I'm at 4 plate for 1RMAX on the DL.

AND you should be strong on all 4 big lifts.

Specially on the squat my friend. You want to be explosive. Remember, those niggers can run. And I reckon they will cut you up like a pig if you fall behind.

I have family in South Africa. They are mixed race who speak Afrikaans (I am African-American myself). Is there anything I can do to help?

>I am African-American myself
On Sup Forums?
You like to live dangerously!