French bros I'm a single white male thinking about moving to southern France

Please give me your thoughts, comments, opinions etc.

I can't wait to get out of this Canadian shithole.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4K1q9Ntcr5g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ehh oui mes ami je parle en Francais

youtube.com/watch?v=4K1q9Ntcr5g

Je pratique a chanter La Marseillaise

Get a tan and convert to Islam and you'll fit right in.

Bon voyage !

>southern France

that's your mistake right there.

You would be as well as moving to Mecca, or Paris.

Do your part in the upcoming racewar

South East or South West of France ? It's really different. I live near Massilia and this city is an absolute shithole.

If I go to France should I try speaking my broken Canadian french at people or should I just speak english?

>Southern france
>Speaking english

pick one

Frenchs are bad with English. It will be easier to communicate with a broken Canadian French. Even if Canadian French is weird for Frenchs,but we understand it, as long you don't have the accent.

Southern France cannot even speak proper French let alone communicate in English.
If you change your mind and go to north, around Paris, learn Arabic.

I was thinking south east. Like Marseille, Toulon, Nice, Lyon one of those. Why is your city a shithole? France looks so beautiful in pictures

Le patois acadien se comprend assez bien en métropole, si je ne m'abuse. It'll be alright, and you'll adapt quickly anyway. Frogs are quite bad at English, so the former would be the better option anyway.

The only shithole you need to get out of is here

Interesting map. Si je peux ameliorer mon francais, je sais que je dois pratiquer plus.. mais avec l'anglais peut etre ca va me donner un avantage?

>If I go to France should I try speaking my broken Canadian french

If you are an English guy, they won't understand your fucked up accent.
And you won't understand the Patois.

By Masillia do you mean Marseille?

What happened to Marseille? It seems so beautiful but I've read a lot of comments about how it's turned into a shithole.

Literal cultural enrichment.

I'd rather make money in Euros than Leafbux

Canada is going to shit. We all know it. So much potential, completely squandered.

Send retarded muslims arabs and niggers in city blocks. Wait and you get drugs trafic, shariah zones,violence. And it's even worse with those fuckings gypsies.

>Frenchs are bad with English
>Frogs are quite bad at English

Lies. This is French subterfuge. The cunts all speak perfect fucking English. I've witnessed it myself.

>Be in France in a minivan full of smelly students
>Pull up at a small cafe to go for a pish and buy some coca cola and cakes and shit
>Faggy waiter comes up and starts talking French shit to one of the group
>"Eh, coca cola and use toilet please?"
>"Le WTF! Je ne understand pas le rosbif cunto"

Step in

>Nous voudrais acheter quelque coca coal, et utiliser vous toilette, s'il vous plait.

No fucking bullshit, the cunt starts talking like Prince fucking Harry in perfect fucking English.

>Certainly, this way gentlemen

They just pretend not to speak English, because they hate the English. They mellow out if you speak a few words in French to them, then they all start talking in perfect English.

Fucking French fucking cunts.

Is it mostly confined to Marseille. Would I be better off in maybe Nice or Toulon or a smaller city? I know I want to be somewhere on the southern coast there. I am so sick of Canadian winters. It does really seem like Marseille is bad, I've read so many bad things. Such a shame. I visited there when I was a kid and it was beautiful.

>mais avec l'anglais peut etre ca va me donner un avantage?
When trying to find work? Definitely, being bilingual is a boon in France.
Actually living there and being forced to speak French day-to-day will make you learn much quicker, anyway, so I don't think you need to be much worried about that. You should really wonder on where you want to move, though.

Remember that Île-de-France is fucking expensive and so is the area around Nice in the southeast. You should also check out the job market before deciding to move somewhere... but overall, I don't think you'll have a lot of problems, so just try to find a city you really like.

Maybe take a month or two to travel all around France? You'll see some amazing landscapes/sceneries and it'll help you decide where you want to live in the future.

Indeed. It's confined to Marseille. In my opinion, you should try to be in a smaller city. It's better in everyday life and you can see the sea the week-ends.

>Nice
too soon

That's kind of anecdotal evidence, honestly. I've witnessed first-hand how most (but not all!) Frenchmen have trouble with English sometimes, but yeah, the "being really helpful when you try to speak some broken French" thing is true, although I understand that people would be tired of foreigners speaking in some language they barely understand when France is the most visited country in the world.

>Moving to France
>to
>Fucking
>FRANCE

On the other side of that, every single Belgian I have met has told me to please stop speaking my incredibly poor French, and just converse in English instead. They're a bit condescending about it, but they do generally speak good English and are open about it.

Muslims are mainly in Île-de-France/Marseille. As long as they don't live in groups,it's ok. Unlike those fucking gypsies.

Any smaller city recommendations?

Yeah I have no problem avoiding Paris and Marseille. Why are you guys taking in so many Muslims?

Plus here in Canada, they're like 4% of the population but it's not like the 320,000 Chinks and flips we take in every year are much better.

Thanks for the advice Morocco bro. Yeah I was in French immersion all my life from grade 1 to 12 so I'm okay with it. Unfortunately I haven't really practiced it much in the years since so I'm a bit rusty but the base is there and I'm sure if I immerse myself in it it will come back. It will take some work but I'm fine with that.

I know I need to get out of Canada. I will be bad at myself the rest of my life if I don't get out of this shithole. I should have done it years ago. I've been trying to move to the US legally but it's not easy but I have EU citizenship as I was born there so that's my next best option. I'm not interested in Paris at all. I live in Toronto and I know all about how big cities get fucking infested with immigrants.

Unfortunately in Canada smaller towns aren't viable as they are usually up north in the middle of fucking nowhere. There's no life there. Southern France seems to be another story.

Any smaller cities on the southern coast that you would recommend?

In the PACA,Gardanne,Salon de Provence and Arles are quite good as far i remember. Arles is really good if you like Roman history, the events are awesome. Allauch ,near Massilia, is comfy if you have enough money.

i grew up in Quebec and it still blows me away how the french there think they are a real culture. They don't even realize that there are large Jewish Communities pushing them to it.

I've thought about moving to Montreal from Toronto. You guys are pretty based right now. But it's even farther north and even worse winters. The southern French coast is a lot more appealing. I don't want to waste my life in Canada.

>taking in
France doesn't actively take in muslims or refugees: they're mostly from Algeria and to a lesser extent from Morocco and Tunisia.

Algeria had been an integral part of France from 1830 to 1960 (not a colony), so Frenchmen (pieds-noirs) were born and lived in Algeria while some (few) Algerians moved to mainland France.

In the 60's and 70's, France had a shortage of workers and an extremely active economy, so they started accepting a fuckload of foreign workers from Maghreb countries until the mid-80's: they formed the core of the current muslim population of France.

Pretty much the same thing happened in Netherlands, but they mostly took in Moroccans.

Depends. French anons will be much more knowledgeable on that matter than I am, but on the center-southern coast, Perpignan is a good mid-sized city. Toulon is pretty nice too in the Southeast.

In the southwest, the small cities near Bordeaux or La Rochelle are interesting too (although the latter isn't exactly in Southern France anymore).

Get a sun tan and fly to Germany or Sweden and claim to be a refugee. They'll give you free stuff and money. I am not even joking.

Thanks I'll look these places up. What is PACA?

I love Roman history.

Pic related is basically the area I'm interested in but this is still very preliminary of course. Plus I'm sure I'll be moving around and exploring once I get there. I'm hoping to move there by the end of the year. By Oct/Nov probably.

I'll be coming in with $25k USD (not much I know). I managed to save that up in the hopes of moving to the US. Plus I'll have some Canadian $ as well from selling off my stuff.

I don't mind living a simple life there. Renting a place with some roommates. And I have absolutely no problem working hard, working odd jobs whatever. I think a Canadian mindset where you work yourself like a dog unfortunately, can go far in France where it seems many people don't want to work much

I've already started on getting my EU citizenship. I was born in Europe so it shouldn't be a problem. Paperwork should easily be ready by the end of the year

PACA = Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur. It's a diminutive.

Paca is the region. Pic related.

I live in Grans near Salon de Provence, and it's quite OK here. Avoid Marseille, Miramas, Vitrolles and other muslim strongholds. Many whites are FN around here, so you can make good friends, most white females are ok with pol opinions and values. Of course expect a high level of cucks and multikulti in the whole country.

how expensive are these dreamy french towns along the coast

Southern France is shit.
Avoid Marseilles like the plague and don't go to into Basque country either, those people are redneck tier retarded.

Come to Burgundy, it's nice and quiet for the most part. The Morvan is especialy beautiful.

Don't try to speak english to french. 99% of them couldn't speak two words of english to save their life and those that actually speak english won't do it out of spite (meanwhile it's ok to here nothing but ooga booga and allah snackbar in Paris, go figure).

>Provence
oui le patrimoine est riche dans le coin pour les amateurs d'histoire.
Evite Aubagne, ville communiste qui glorifie le nègre.

Paris-tier in Nice and in the far southeastern (near Monaco). Moderately expensive otherwise.

Côte d'Azur isn't one of the most touristic regions of France for nothing.

How expensive is the cost of living in shitty Canada? How shit are the wages?

Ok thanks I will look into Burgundy. Is it insulting to French people to speak English down there?

Thx bros. I'm learning already.

This.
You can have some good walks in the region. The hills near Massilia are awesome and Roussilon is a marvelous place. (pic related)

Chaque un de ces ville que je recherche, sont si belle.

Qu'est ce que tu pense de Toulon?

Je sais.. mon francais est loin de parfait..

>UN

>I can't wait to get out of this Canadian shithole.
Canada is nowhere near a shithole despite the memes, I don't like the rising faggy SJW culture but that doesn't the fact that the standards of living are pretty great and you have space.

Why do you want to move to France specifically in the first place ?
Why not just moving to the US during few years ?
What is your education level and job experience ? Economic opportunities are pretty low in the south unless you move to big infested cities.
Do you know some people here ?
Did you ever come in France as a tourist ?

Looks like the red rocks in Arizona, USA. Beautiful.

I'm just curious, how come you call it Massilia instead of Marseilles? Is this common?

shut up

you call THAT roux?

Nah, it's not that it's insulting. It's just that they're either too lazy or too full of themselves to learn another language (it's not just english).
You'll find some people speaking english in Burgundy though, a lot of english speaking tourists spend their vacations in the Morvan.

Still, better to speak french anyway. It'll be a lot simpler.

>I'm just curious, how come you call it Massilia instead of Marseilles?
Now, it's probably a faggot greasy sudiste LARPing as a phoenician.

They do that in Queerbec too, here in shitada.
The Queerbec posters on /pol will also tell you Queerbec founded France and France speaks french cause of Queerbec and French don't speak real french in France.
Queerbecois is REAL French. France french is fake french.

I have the habitude to speak the latin name of the city in English. It's easier to speak it this way.

>phoenician
Phoceans, fucking autocorrect.

>how come you call it Massilia instead of Marseilles? Is this common?
No, it's the latin name of the city and I've never seen it before myself.

Toulon is occupied, yet some cool people remain there and the city has a unique feel. High crime and diversity. The whole cote d'azur is very expensive. Towards the west, the region around the Etang de Berre is less expensive and very nive. If you dont need the sea, the Cevennes (departement du Gard) are a montainous area around Montpellier, you might like it. Quiet and remote country.

Paternity test are illegal.

Trust me Canada is even worse than the memes suggest. I've lived here all my life and it's only getting worse. Why do you think leafs are such notorious shitposters? They have nothing to do with their lives. Canada is absolute shit.

>Why not just moving to the US during few years ?

I've tried moving to the US legally. It's not easy. Not easy at all. Otherwise hundreds of thousands of Canadians would be doing it. That was my first choice but I have to give up on that and gtfo Canada. I've wasted too much of my life in this shithole country as is.

>Why do you want to move to France specifically in the first place ?

We'll I can get EU citizenship so I want to move to Europe. I can speak French. I don't speak German or Norwegian or Italian. Southern France looks beautiful, looks like there's lots to do and I'm willing to work. The weather is a factor. Shit on me all you want but 8 months of winter is a fucking bullshit way to waste your life away.

>What is your education level and job experience ?

I have a university education and I've been doing various shitty office jobs since I got out of university.

>Do you know some people here ?

Not really. I think I have an aunt who lives in Paris but that's about it.

>Did you ever come in France as a tourist ?

Twice. When I was younger. Once to Marseilles and once to Paris.

its time to come home white man.

be with your latin europeans brothers to fight this last battle

In fact, if you're a "city" type of man, you will love aix en provence.it's a city of culture, magnificent women also. Marvelous architecture.

should I get educated in Canada and then move to France, I speak fluent english and rusty french.

any industry/degrees that are popping out there for you guys?

This. But if you want to live around the Etang de Berre, don't be near Fos-sur-Mer. The pollution here is awful.

may this battle come soon, I cant wait.

>should I get educated in Canada and then move to France, I speak fluent english and rusty french.
Higher education is excellent and almost free in France, but you'll have some trouble if your French is really rusty. What studies are you interested in?

quel dommage d'ailleurs !

That's a different (fucking) leaf, but I just realized, wouldn't teaching english be a good starter job for me and also be a good way to get started. I'm sure there are such job opportunities.

You know French people do all kinds of things to come to Quebec right? France is a bad choice IMO, go to Spain instead.

>What studies are you interested in?
ones that will lead to high paying jobs

Wow I'm looking up aix-en-provence and it does look absolutely beautiful. I'm not necessarily a city person. I live in Toronto because you almost need to live in a city in shitty Canada. It's really different in Canada. The countryside is barren, bleak, desolate and garbage for most of the year. The French countryside is something different altogether. Absolutely beautiful. Aix en provence looks nice. Should I want to be right on the coast or is it just as nice living inland?

Where you from leafbro?

the danforth

Etang de Berre is that lake right? Looks like there's lots of smaller towns around it. Wow so many great options in France. Just in southern France alone, so many options. Incredible.

Any frogs want a virgin canadian? I want out of this shithole once i get my degree

You Greek? Toronto is absolute shit. Honestly I feel half dead living in this city. I'm going to enjoy the 3 months of summer we get (even with the insane humidity) and then I can't wait to gtfo. Officially Toronto is 49% white but it feels like 10% white desu. This city is the worst.