Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vfsf6go7MVM
youtube.com/watch?v=hlDDwkW6N2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=_-Ti0wxfdTs
youtube.com/watch?v=XGKh7K-GI5g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arms_shipments_from_Czechoslovakia_to_Israel_1947–49
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4737624,00.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Israel doesn't exist. Give the land back the African Natufians, they are the rightful owners of the land

FUCKING ANT-SEMITH

Isn't this bow-and-arrow boy?

OI GEVALT DO I SMELL A SHEKEL

SHIT THE GOYIM KNOW

>or Commies
But communism is the kikest thing in the world. Why do you hate your own?

>Implying that kikes weren't the most capitalist society in europe.

Reminder that Israeli is an apartheid state

>Implying "Israel" exists

kys leftie shill

Doesn't Israel not allow anyone in? Even European zionists? Also aren't Israeli's racist to Europeans?

yeah, a crazy jewish person yelling at an arab lady is defiantly a sign of apartheid

Israel is based
I support the chosen race desu

nope, not at all

>israel
kek kek kek kek, israel doesn't exist
and fuck you for being harsh on christians too

how are we harsh on christians?

You can't be israeli if you don't have jewish blood. They rekt palestinians christians too
are you an actuel jew?

yeah

recently a priest and many palestinian christians came in Europe and exposed the fact that in israel they are persecuted.
talking about graffitis on their churches, stones thrown at them and everything...
and also a jew who tried to kill a priest by sliding his throat

isaac & ismail united when?

Don't religious Jews though hate Christians? Or at least orthadox? I keep seeing videos on youtube "asking Israeli's about goyim and they say something like " I don't care about them" or "They are inferior creatures".

To make sure you are a religious Jew right? because that's what im talking about.

Well for jews Jesus is the fakest messiah of all history, their messiah didn't come already

we are being threatened almost every week with arab terrorists and shit, also if those stories are true then the people who did this are now in jail surly.

dunno, i hope soon

never heard of it. not religious btw

There's a difference tho between disliking Jesus and disliking Christians.

give me the sauce for the post

Do Rabbis and orthadox jews you know dislike Goyim?

well according to christian pales's israeli govt put jews first
and sorry bro but what did you expect? for the entire middle east you stole land from palestinians so of course it won't end happily

Well Jesus' followers are Christians right? So for them Christians are kind of heretics. It's the same for Christians, Muhammad is a false prophet for them. Well, same goes for Jews

the bible is really against goyim and says they cannot be trusted, every rabbi i know is cool with goys

youtube.com/watch?v=vfsf6go7MVM

Do you actually call non-jews goyim? Is 'goyim' kind of pejorative? Or it is like your cousins who say "kuffar"?

never keked so much in my life

no, it's for the meme, and it's easier

Jews don't want everyone else to be Jews. They just believe Christians are misguided for following Jesus.

Then why do we Christians worship the Bible? And that's good about Rabbis i always thought they never liked us.

okok, and what do you think about what the rabbi says at the beggining?
youtube.com/watch?v=hlDDwkW6N2Y

Goyim is not a bad word it's just like our word for "Jew" is "Hebrew". SAme thing

Oh. Well in the video a guy says "They are not human, they never were human, they are beasts, when the Messiah comes they will plow our fields and we will reap the rewards". But then again the subtitles could be full of shit.

"-Palestine is written in the Bible tho
-NO !!!! ITS NOT !!!! ANTISEMITE"

[Fahrenheit 451°] is the temp at that Original Papyrus bursts into flame [Findings from the *dream-time communications’ planner committee Cir. 1669, Pg11 user log reveal: Archipiélago de Colòn [ètal Sræyá] Galápagos’ Original ĕ DNA ö’ærth. Dates are unclear if they are BC or AD] Dybbuk לִדבּוֹק

> i see you

Idiotic, they need to get out and get out fast

Yeah I see, like Muslims saying kafir

fuck i need to watch the video

As an Israeli, nobody but the most extreme of orthodox jews uses the word 'Goyim' as a derogatory term to describe foreigners/non-jews. Sometimes (as in OP's case) it is used as a joke, but it is very, very rarely actually used outside of the context and groups of ultra-orthodox jews.

youtube.com/watch?v=_-Ti0wxfdTs

Here is re-upload, see if this works.

wat

Do all ultra-orthadox Jews dislike Goyim?

thank you

What's the difference between a modern Jew and a modern communist?

What about Jewish communists?

youtube.com/watch?v=XGKh7K-GI5g

Lmao. Send them some ISIS bois please

Revelation 3:9 Indeed I will make those of the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews and are not, but lie—indeed I will make them come and worship before your feet, and to know that I have loved you.

fuck 'em

Bolshevism was literally invented by Jews in Russia.

No problem man

A modern Jew is not communist unless of course he's communist in that case he's a communist.

So, no difference at all. Got it.

'Palestine' does not, in fact, appear in the bible in the context of any geographical location, or political entity. Philistines, however, are mentioned. Philistines were a people that (probably) lived on the coast of the mediterranean, and fought the Israelites. The term was then renewed by the Romans when they renamed the province of Judea to Syria-Palestinia.

>jew
>no commies allowed
Hahahaha your about 200 years to late on that one my jewish friend

the subtitles are very accurate, but those are radical orthodox jews, who are a minority in israel

Yay someone took my favorite bakunin quote and turned it into an infograph

what's the point? jews were the most capitalist folks in europe throughout history.

Alexander Solzhenitsyn, who first exposed the horrors of the Stalinist gulag, is now attempting to tackle one of the most sensitive topics of his writing career - the role of the Jews in the Bolshevik revolution and Soviet purges.
In his latest book Solzhenitsyn, 84, deals with one of the last taboos of the communist revolution: that Jews were as much perpetrators of the repression as its victims. Two Hundred Years Together - a reference to the 1772 partial annexation of Poland and Russia which greatly increased the Russian Jewish population - contains three chapters discussing the Jewish role in the revolutionary genocide and secret police purges of Soviet Russia.

"But it is impossible to find the answer to the eternal question: who is to be blamed, who led us to our death? To explain the actions of the Kiev cheka [secret police] only by the fact that two thirds were Jews, is certainly incorrect."

The point is that the modern SJW anti-West revolutionary movement was begun by the Jews of the Frankfurt School, and represents an existential threat to the West.

Well, yes I suppose, no sugar-coating this. But again, this is no different than any other orthodox religious group, they hate them for being 'heretics' or 'heathens' supposedly. If it makes things clearer, they also hate the majority of jews (basically everyone but themselves, and they comprise only about 10% of Israel's populations).

Philistines appears in it, yes, but the arabic word for 'philistines' is literally the same word used to write 'Palestine'.
However I don't really care about that, even if there's a holy land named "Israel" in the Bible, you can't remove people from their lands (mostly when it includes christians) because of your personal beliefs.
Plus honestly when I see that Israel allows gay pride in Jerusalem aka the holiest place in the world, I'd prefer a Sharialestine.

And how do you explain the fact that jewish orthodox, aka the most religious jews, are against the STATE of Israel?

is a response to

>No communists allowed
Israel was founded by Communists. The communist party of Israel had a weapon's deal with Soviet Russia so they could have weapons to kill the native arabs of Palestine. Israel is a terrorist state.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arms_shipments_from_Czechoslovakia_to_Israel_1947–49

It literally isn't, "Philistine" is what you're talking about which isn't the same.

OP respond to this post. You say no communists allowed but the founders of the first israeli government were all communists kek. You guys were sucking Stalin's dick so you could have enough weapons to kill unarmed natives

Communism was made by Jews why you no like it?

Neturei Karta? Really?
they believe that we should not have a state until the massiah will come, they also believe that the holocaust happened because jews sinned before that

Could you please stop bullying Lebanon?

Jews are also the most communist. Hasidics used to live in communalism back in the day.

I know man, but netanyahu is pretty capitalist

cause it's sucks ass and doesn't work at all

Da fuq?

sorry man we stopped bullying them in 2007

You Jews have a shitty record on recognizing messiahs.

>no communists allowed
>In 1948 he allowed the Skoda factory in Czechoslovakia to ship desperately needed heavier weapons to the struggling new Israeli army. Of course, he also sold them to Syria, but Israeli intelligence interrupted the flow of weapons in Italy and brought them safely to Israel. David Ben-Gurion once said that without the Soviet arms the state would never have survived the onslaught of five Arab armies.

Stalin and "Israeli" communists were the reason Israel was even created. Without Stalin there is no Israel. Link below.
ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4737624,00.html

I didn't mean to go into a lingual argument here. What I am saying is that you shouldn't use that neither as a joke, nor as an argument to discredit Pro-Israeli. The Palestinians in the Bible are not in any way related to today's Palestinians. It is a completely irrelevant discussion - the origin of the name Palestine shouldn't have anything to do with today's problem. And yes - that is a ridiculous and pointless argument to state on both sides.

voluntarily, I see no problem with that

You can check my other comment. Ultra-Orthodox jews are mostly objected to the existence of the state of Israel, and to the way of life of it's people. They believe no jewish state can exist justly before the return of the messiah.

Wow thats really racist.

Apologize to the black community right now.

and neturie karta are still waiting

Yeah gas them both.

>e Palestinians in the Bible are not in any way related to today's Palestinians.
Yes they are.The Jews in bible are in no way related to the Jews in Israel today. Jews are brown skinned not Polish and not Ashkenazi Russians.

I agree, actually I wish a palestinian-israeli state couuld be created because it's such a shitshow...

מה הולך פה? הללו את קק והטרילו את הגויים?

Degenerate "art"

pretty much another yugoslavia

I just realized that my comment doesn't say a lot. Well I shall explain myself: the jewish state of Israel is more about the jewish people, than about the jewish religion. While most moderate-religious jews support it's existence, most Orthodox ('Harredic') jews strongly oppose it.

בוא תעזור אחי

And do you think Orthojews are right about that?

They're the same fucking people Joshua didn't clear out of the promised land, you illiterate fuck. You Jews don't even know your own fucking history.

Thorn in the side forever ring a bell???

Oh okay I see now

we were communist then, we're no where near that now.
except from meretz and other commies

They're 2000 years too late. They're only going to see the second coming, if they survive the troubles of Yakob.

תאמת אני לא ממש יודע איך לענות להם.

הטענות שלהם על זה שרוב הגלובליסטים והסמולנים בארה"ב ובאירופה הם יהודים - נכונות.

זה די מצדיק את האנטישמיות.

מצד שני, אני יהודי, איך אני יכול לתמוך באנטישמים?

מבלבל.

ok, so you see they're stupid, which is why they support a palestinian country instead of israel

Hence the existence of self-hating Jews.

The Philistines were Mycenaean, not Arab.

>Joshua
>history