I have a question for you pol:

I have a question for you pol:

Apparently the following are true:

whites have the best war genes, or conquering genes.

Blacks have the best muscle genes

ashkenazi jews and or asians (depending on who you ask) have the best IQ genes

and i dunno, maybe the rest have soemthing too

is there a way to breed them all together to create one with all the advantages and none of the flaws?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outbreeding_depression
zishy.com/
ieet.org/index.php/IEET2/more/4828
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

only through eugenics, but good luck getting everybody on board.

>Blacks have the best muscle genes
You misspelled Slavs. They dominate in powerlifting.

>is there a way to breed them all together
No we white are fine how we are. mixing with anybody else is unequal exchange

they only look more swole because of their complexion. a white guy and a black guy who are equally swole the black dude will look slightly better because of complexion

I'm going for a white-asian mix myself. Who needs muscle anyway. Hapas are smart, good looking and if they get bullied by blacks they can shoot up schools.

Geneticists call this mixing "hybrid vigor" and a makes for a stronger species.

Non-mixing/inbreeding causes birth defects and susceptibility to genetic disorder. Race supremacists are morons for this reason.

No. Blacks have the best legs, their muscles are not better, their legs are simply longer and capable of longer strides.
Whites actually have longer torsos and have an anatomically higher capacity for upper body strength than niggers.

Incentivised sterilisation is the only way. Life on welfare for a one time payment of a vasectomy. The problem would sort itself out over a couple of generations

Correct
This is why.

My wife is asian and we are going to have beautiful hapas. I will personally be training mine with a rifle.

well ok slavs, whatever, but im sure blacks have something. Blues playing genes? cotton picking genes?

You're a moron since you don't know that hybrid vigor only applies to heavily inbred population groups like dog breeds and doesn't apply to human population groups at all. In fact, you're a moron for not knowing about the concept of genetic distance or outbreeding depression, which is much more likely to result from race mixing than from anything else.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outbreeding_depression

>Inbred
So you're saying all races are inbred?

im pretty sure blacks have better muscle genes than whites, you can see it in people who lift and people who dont, they tend to have more growth hormone or something, they put on muscle quicker

>beautiful hapas

hahaha your kids are going to hate themselves and you're replacing a potential asian that would teach him disiprine and instead your children are getting a fucking leaf that posts on Sup Forums as a father figure

kys

Outbreeding has as many detrimental effects as inbreeding, and inbreeding detriments only affect immediate family.
The perfect genetic distance for a mate is your third cousin, for peak fertility and etc. Science bitch.

I think whites have the higher ceiling, but africans on average are more muscular

>So you're saying all races are inbred?
of course, how do you think a racee keeps its integrity. By a lot of people keeping it amongst themselves. Everyone who doesnt race mix is basically a cousin fucker to some degree.

If everyone were as pure raced as he thinks they would have terrible genetic diseases, the thing is that most people have an ancestor who raped an indian or black, they just dont like to admit it

give me back my falklands you pirate!

>ashkenazi jews
>good at anything, ever

haha good one kid

Nah, they were selectively bred for such. Additionally, dark skin makes muscles stand out more. A black man and white man standing next to each other, of equal mass and weight and muscle and body fat, would make the black man seem more muscular.

Its why body builders literally black up before a show.

/facepalm

>Argentina

Sorry I'm not a fucking monkey, there's no ancestors of mine who are like this, I can date back my lineage to early 1700s, it's all Polish and Russian.

Genetic engineering will make breeding obsolete

Check out what they are doing with CRISPR and cas9 or PNA.

We may be the last few generations produced by natural selection.

You fucking disgusting Habsburg pleb, go back to Austria, faggot.
Just go outside and talk with some of them, god damn it

come back with higher resolution titties and thou shalt be blessed with an answer

i cant zoom into 180x170 bro, shits for ants

blacks usually have less bodyfat.

This would explain why news networks when airing the Olympics focus so heavily on the running competition it's the only one where blacks win and we just have to pay attention to the plight of the poor negro and venerate him when he succeeds

Just accept that they're useless and stop trying to affirmative action them into the future generations' gene pool thanks.

strongman competitions will tell you otherwise

>Everyone who doesnt race mix is basically a cousin fucker to some degree
Yeah, that's not how genes work, retard. Whites are easily the most genetically diverse group on the planet. You'd improve your offspring's genetic fitness significantly more by reproducing with another white person than with a severely inbred person of another race.

Forgot pic

Because they lived for generation in the heat of Africa, you will also go fit, if you try to survive there.

>Murican
>Smart
How the fuck are you both?

stop with this "everyone is equal" and "everyone is good at something" bullshit.

Some peoples are utter shit.
Some cultures are utter shit.
Stop trying to polish shit.

>surviving in africa
>difficult

only if you have to cohabitate with niggers

Merry Christmas, Genghis

Name's Megan Salinas, some sort of Private school stylized erotic photoshoot

Am sure i've fapped to her before
Looks like its from zishy
zishy.com/

she's kinda weird looking but in a really fuckable sort of way.

I didn´t say, its difficult with them, I just said, that fucking heat makes you sweat like crazy

UMMM. WHAT IS HER RACE? Indian?. she doesn't look exactly chinky just slightly

>that fucking heat makes you sweat like crazy
drink water?

>what is transhumanism

thank you for the name, very good looking

It's called the French, my nigga

She's Mestizo lad, but a very heavily bleached one.
The name Salinas makes it pretty obvious

You're getting cucked by utter shit.

Niggers can run, that's it.

>indian
shes clearly mexican....

what movie is this

too bad it stopped being a useful survival tactic with the invention of ranged weaponry and explosives.

It was an italian movie called "addio, uncle ___"
Can't remember what the uncles name was

Does the movie red Pill about niggers?

there cocks are massive

It's "Goodbye Uncle Tom"
It's an exploitation film on slave trade. Not really a moralising story but not really a redpill film either

No matter how much muscles a hoodlum has he can't outrun a bullet.

Muscle aptitude is not an advantage. Muscles require significant amounts of brain mass for control, hence why horse brains are large, yet still stupid. It also reduces fine motor manipulation ability, which is required for tool use and creation. We effectively reduced our strength level to create better force multipliers, which made us more powerful in the end.

High IQ, if it is not borne from systematic cheating (very easy to do), is still only a formalized test that proves very little beyond you being either a retard or not, which can also be accurately gauged by exchanging a few words with the subject in question.

The reason whites perform so exceptionally well is their social ability: They are much more trusting of each other, which creates stronger communities, which in return provides the background where heavy investments into scientific progress becomes possible. You simply can't research much if no one supports you and you distrust your neighbours too much to share your findings. It also encourages creativity, thinking outside the box and challenging authority in a constructive manner. It also has a very positive effect on organized warfare, as you will create and adapt better equipment and strategies with more loyal troops.

The big problem of modern immigration into western "white" societies lies in the simple problem that the immigrants from outside are both genetically and culturally (they beget each other) predisposed towards distrusting each other, their behaviour closer to an instinctive animal level where only yourself count and the community hardly extends beyond your own family. These people are hardly capable of functioning in a small community not to mention on a national level.

"White" societies, which rely on a base level of trust, can easily organize in defense against outside threats, because they can rely on support from the inside. But that also makes them very vulnerable to parasitic, distrusting elements.

Why the fuck would we need that in modern warfare?

I completely agree.

They can endure hard work in harsh, hot conditions. This was one of the main reasons why the slave trade focused on west africans, because the natives were not adapted to working in those conditions where as Africans basically live in them.

Why do you fucks think Jews and asians have high iqs?

Asians are slaves, they're just disciplined very well and do what they're told. They don't have high iqs m8

Jews are deceitful cunning greedy bastereds.

You're just a fucking idiot who thinks oh this guys rich he must have high iq or oh this guy is a doctor he must have a high iq. Fuck off

Black have WAY bigger cocks. Like, WAY bigger. Especially bigger than tiny white boys.

Asians aren't that smart. Look at the top of mathematics, computer science, physics, mostly whites.

Who is this cute boy and are there any nudes?

A myth
Also, they never did disciplined job, so they´re lazy asf

Newton, Einstein, Hawking, Maxwell, Faraday. Ashkenazi jews were they?

Are you a fucking autistic faggot?

It's a proven woman you you fucking slav.

Blacks have high speed stats.
That doesn't necessarily mean superior "muscle genetics".

>Argie instantly butthurt about falklands at the mere sight of a bong.

I can't wait for the rise of the newest white ethnostate. Nobody will be allowed to mix with us and everyone who tries to destroy us will die.

>slav
We are almost a Germanic tribe.
Hitler told us we can scrub toilets in the New world order, unlike you Anglo shits.
Also its a boy i can tell by the amount of hair on his arms.

Don´t use Slav as an insult, please
He´s just a stupid Somalian-tier Illyrian

Over compensating beta dad trying to teach his son to be "men"
This will be your family

Croats are an Adriatic version of Somalis

> newest
Was there ever one?

Argentinians are not very smart people. Very low IQs.

and this isnt really natural selection, its two people getting blitzed at a bar then having an accident baby

This is actually true. But actual Africans have slightly bigger ones I believe

shure little kiddy boy. paternity tests were great at that time and none of your grandmothers ever cheated on your grandfathers.

Also, every human being is a descendant of blacks so theres taht

thats a handy trait, any way i could get that into my son without the lower iq and propensity for stealing?

even if you dont want the blacks, you want to incorporate some jew (for dem iq nobel prize gainz) and some slav for those muscles.. jap too.

is there anything remotely good about the indians or can we spare that?
i've read that theyre actually a deformed breed of asian because they invaded america troguht the bering strait back when there was an ice bridge

ieet.org/index.php/IEET2/more/4828
Don't underestimate us goyim

Blacks has 15% greater bone density, and the muscular potential is greater. However, Slavs are up there as well with their crazed levels of testosterone, which explains their niggerly behavior.

>How the fuck are you both?
I dunno bro, but even if white superiority is imposed i want to have dem god tier jazz musicians at least, im sure blues is too degenarte for your taste

were not talking about culture, were talking about genes, this is objective fact of scientific reality.
youre the one whos bringin in "culture" and "soft human sciences" like a bitch lesbian tri-gender post op left wing marxist college liberal priviledge checker on hormone therapy.

well, maybe thats the answer... someoene mentioned indians...

yeah yeah i know, dont look for good traits in everywhere

but they must have some good genes, they have nukes and a space program. Maybe they can contribute the perfect telemarketing gene?

hey, yeah its not very useful, but its nice to have. that has to come with good cardiovascular health

>Muscle aptitude is not an advantage. Muscles require significant amounts of brain mass for control, hence why horse brains are large,
wait

is this correlation mathematical? like, if i start bodybuilding do i get stupider the more mass i put on?

>Why do you fucks think Jews and asians have high iqs?
ashkenazi jews have an insane amount of nobel prizes for their relatively small population.

Statistically if the world were 100% ashkenazi jew, they dhave to make like 1000 nobel institutes to keep up

>Asians are slaves, they're just disciplined very well and do what they're told. They don't have high iqs m8
asians invented lots of shit, also being disciplined is a great trait. that was basically one of the best thing nazis had going for them.

slavs were an inferior race for the nazis, on the same tier as jews.

A slav neo nazi is as silly as a mexican tranny in the kkk

>Argentinians are not very smart people. Very low IQs.
not true, were kinda above average but not so much...

what is true is that we arent as white as most argentinians want to believe. As a matter of fact, i doubt theres even one pure white person in argentina anymore, except the nazis who came after world war 2

thank you everyone for responding with such a level of detail and commitment, im really having fun and learning in this discussion

yes im buttmad, but hey egypt you cant really lecture anyone on colonialism, you were britains slut for a good while and then israel of all countries bitchslaped you good

just for curiosity sake, what races are accepted in the new white state?

do you have to be 1000% pure white? like, not even a little mix?

i think nazis only checked up to great grandfather, beyond that you could actually be from anywhere for all they cared.

also, im having trouble seeing how hitler was master race, he was small didnt have blonde hair and was a shitty strategist. In any case the superiors were everyone working with him.