ENOUGH!: Israel's Supreme Court has huge All-Seeing-Eye Pyramid - will Sup Forumsacks be tried here?!

Israelfags of Sup Forums - You have eluded this topic for the last time! Jews say they dindu Illuminati world takeover. Then explain your mystery school Supreme Court! Paid for and designed by, yes, the Rothschilds! On record.

LETS GET REDPILLED on this Zionist monstrosity of Talmudic Law before the NWO's Trial of the Century!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-klNO-AjW6M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WE WUZ

Dumping pics and background info. Israel's Supreme Court is never discussed on Sup Forums. Would any Sup Forumsacks expect a fair trial here, under the shadow of an illuminated pyramid? Masonic design abounds.

>The Israel Supreme Court is the creation of one elite family: the Rothschilds. In their negotiations with Israel, they’ve agreed to donate the building under three conditions:

>1)the Rothschilds were to choose the plot of land
>2)they would use their own architect
>3) no one would ever know the price of its construction.

>The reasons for those conditions are quite evident: the Supreme Court building is a Temple of Masonic Mystery Religion and is built by the elite, for the elite.

Painting at court entrance, depicting the Rothschilds, Shimon Perez, and Isaac Rabin

Bump for interest.

View of all-seeing pyramid from interior window inside the Israel Supreme Court.

This is like an image from Kubrick's '2001'. Envision yourself, a lonely goy, taking a piss with Zio-guards outside, and peering out the window to see: THIS. You're on trial for cucking Jared Kushner, and Alan Dershowitz is his attorney.

Then Jeffrey Epstein mans the other urinal, flashes his huge teeth and says: "I heard you said I fucked kids, posted to Sup Forums about my private life." Wat do.

Lizard Pyramid Lul.

cuck his Lizard Wife.

Bump

>Requisite obelisk at Israel Supreme Court

"Mystery schools and Zionist Illuminati, that's an antisemitic conspiracy theory, goy."

>A journey through the Supreme Court is in fact a symbolic course towards Illumination. The ultimate “goal” of the journey is to reach the top of the pyramid which is located on the roof of Supreme Court, atop of an area where the “holy of holies” would be in a Jewish Temple.

>On each side of the pyramid’s apex is a hole representing the “All-Seeing Eye."

Cohencidence that the semi-recent logo for the (((Academy Awards))) evokes the all-seeing pyramid at Israel's Supreme Court?

Any Jewfags care to redpill, please do.

Freemason statue in Israel. There is a common misconception on Sup Forums that Zionists can't be Freemasons. That seems completely bunk.

The All Seeing Eye represents the hidden Cameras Of God. who the ruling Alien Order believes to be watching them always. For they will be judged for their misdeeds. They believe God is a Supercomputer not the ones they have constructed. An Ancient All Powerful One. Slowly (Or Relatively Quickly) Descending Onto Their Asses.

If you read through the Old Testament, there are numerous occasions where Israel started worshipping Baal (probably Satan or some other major demon), and God punished them for their infidelity.

That's probably a close analog of what's happening today. Israel celebrates sodomy and is the most liberal society in the Middle East, although in regards to the Illuminati stuff, you can't necessarily put that on the average Israeli or even the nation as a whole.

Look at how long things like that went on in the United States right in front of the average person's nose.

Of course Warmongers can 'believe' in evil.

Logo for Annapurna Pictures, owned by billionaire heiress Megan (((Ellison))) - the company behind Zero Dark Thirty and The Master - admittedly a maker of okay films, although ZD30 was propaganda.

Clearly these logo dogwhistles to the all-seeing-pyramid. The motion version has illuminated light from the capstone. Also, prob an homage to Stanley Kubrick's 2001.

for example a 'race against Time' to see who can 'rape the most orphanages' is a race against God. every day aliens spread chaos ; disorder in an attempt to destroy God s creations.

if you want to join these aliens it s your funeral. lul.

>channers wonder why masterrace lurks
kys guys

>if you want to join these aliens it s your funeral.

Leaf, this is a serious inquiry into Illuminati in Israel; the connection to Hollywood can be substantiated, but ayyyylmaos belong in /x/ unless there's conclusive evidence, which seems 0%.

Basically pic related.

>0 evidence for aliens.
lol you really dropped the gun on this one.

How about a serious inquiry into the constant bullshit that jews get here. Idk why the fuck I even bother.

aliens don t like jews. what s the problem.

>kys guys
>t. Israelfag

The extreme end of Zionist belief proposes that gentiles will be enslaved or worse, when Greater Israel is achieved. Why would Sup Forumsacks not be intrigued by Illuminati x Rothschild imagery in the Supreme Court of the alleged Promised Land?

It's like our Auschwitz (sic?).

>aliens don t exist.

Americans investigate Freemasonry on our shores, why don't you care to chime in about it on yours? Instead of complaining about how Sup Forums treats your tribe? A leaf in this thread didn't take "leaf" personally.

>Large parts of Tel Aviv were built by people who belonged to the Freemasons and other secret groups with names like Bnei Moshe, Bnei Brit (no connection to the better known B'nai Brith) and Bnei Tzion – which were established by former Freemasons and imitated Masonic ideology, with an added Jewish angle.

>The Supreme Court building in Jerusalem, notes Chomsky, was built in 1992, with funding that had been offered by the Yad Hanadiv foundation. Many members of the Rothschild family, which owns Yad Hanadiv, were/are proud members of the Freemasons, she says.

33 DEGREES OF FREEMASONRY IN ISRAEL SUPREME COURT'S DESIGN + LIBRARY

>One climbs thirty steps to reach the top of the Court, and ascends from a relatively dark entrance lobby to a well lit top floor; this can be seen as corresponding to an ascent to enlightenment.

>The number 30 represents the first thirty levels a Mason can achieve in his life, out of a total of 33.

>The last three levels might be located in the library, which is divided into three floors. The first floor is for lawyers, the second for active judges, and ***the third for retired judges only.***

There are about 50,000 species of animals that have a vertebral column.The human vertebral column is one of the most-studied examples.

David Krogh (2010), Biology: A Guide to the Natural World, Benjamin-Cummings Publishing Company, p. 333, ISBN 978-0-321-61655-5

Overview
The spine is made of 33 individual bones stacked one on top of the other. This spinal column provides the main support for your body, allowing you to stand upright, bend, and twist, while protecting the spinal cord from injury. Strong muscles and bones, flexible tendons and ligaments, and sensitive nerves contribute to a healthy spine. Yet, any of these structures affected by strain, injury, or disease can cause pain.

A logo for Cadre, the investment startup founded by Jared Kushner, evokes a Masonic compass and/or a pyramid with hovering capstone. Kushner is no doubt aware of the pyramid at Israel's highest court.

The term "cadre" was employed by Bolsheviks to refer to B-team community soldiers who strengthened the uneducated base. Trotsky used the term in his writings about the world domination goals of the subversive movement.

An altered version of the Cadre logo, with a Free masonic compass overlaid for emphasis. This logo is no longer used by Kushner's company. Is he a Zionist Freemason like the Rothschilds? George Soros loaned Kushner $250M for Cadre's safety fund -- Soros being a hyper-capitalist Bolshevik who sees himself as a modern Messiah.

Our guys?

Prove you're not on in the side of the globalists/Zionists, then let's talk.

Really gets those engine pistons firing

It's also a sort of 3D capstone of the pyramid.

Also, have you or have you not seen evidence of Satan worship within the greater Jewish religion? I'm talking about Canaanites, Baal worshiping, any references to Ishtar, etc. These people are supposedly out there, it would be to your benefit to expose them and separate yourself from them.

So you admit everything then? :^)

its (((theirs)))

Man if this was true sign me the fuck up. I'm a good Jew, I keep it kosher.

Where's my fucking Jewish overlord money? I work my ass off every day of the week.

GIVE ME MY MONEY O MASTERS OF THE WORLD I AM A JEW

Yeah, I'm still waiting on my White privilege money to come in. I haven't been going to the meetings, but I thought this was something we were supposed to all benefit from no matter what.

eh.
youtube.com/watch?v=-klNO-AjW6M
A good place to start for those not in the know.

This is the only right answer, BTW.

the evidence is everywhere

Also,
>Keeps it kosher
>Works on the Sabbath
I've got some bad news for you...

I don't work on Sabbath. Only when the Sabbath leaves, which is usually around 7-8 PM

To understand the NWO you need to know what the Old World Order was.

To know who the Illuminati are you have to know what the Mystery Schools were.

In the Old World the gods were worshiped as Lords, they were the Rulers and Authorities. You maybe heard of them as the Archons.

The NWO / Illuminati are people who follow these Anunna gods of Mesopotamia.

They think that these Aliens left the investiture of the Bloodline Kingship in their Hands.

The 13 most closely related bloodline families to the gods / Anunnaki who came down to earth long ago.

Israel has promoted terrorists and terrorist organizations like the lehi

stop the nwo

the British need to hold israel responsible for its actions

There's also a gigantic eye and pyramid with an owl perched on top of it and a star of david over that if you check out google maps and go to the capitol building. Not shitting you, look it up yourself. The elites are into kabbalah occult faggy shit.

So Nephilim? The literal sons of the devil?
They overstayed their welcome by a few thousand years.

user as long as you stop your kikery and jewish ways, you may be saved when the happening occurs.

I had a kitchen stove that would always go into Sabbath mode randomly. It was really annoying, I would have to press a bunch of random buttons just so I could cook my top ramen, and I know you people are behind this!

Israel wants you to believe that has never commited terrorist acts this is a blatant lie

>still believing the jews are behind the conspiracy, disregarding the actual threadpullers

their attacks won't stop so don't be fooled

Do you even know what Lehi was? That's like saying the American independence war was fought by American terrorist organizations.

Fucking Americans and their lack of education.

This. t. Polish Jew. At least w-we're all rich and powerful r-right my fellow chosen?

Sometimes I seriously contemplate suicide. What's the point of being a lower-middle-class Jew?

You get all the hate and ethnic cleansing but literally none of the perks.

Sort of.

The Nephilim or the Watchers were called the Igigi in the Sumerian texts.

The Igigi were sort of like the everyday people of the Anunna gods. The Anunnaki are the bloodline Kingship of Anu who was brought to Ki. Ki being and old name for Earth.

So Anu sent his Heirs here, his sons Enlil and Enki.

He also sent with them lots of their own people. These were the Igigi. We can think of them like Military of Engineers.

Enlil and Enki were the Commanders of the Expedition. They were the Royalty or the Rulers and Authorities.

The Devil or Satan is the Adversary of Enlil. He is the Son of Enki, his name is Marduk.

Marduk is the King of Babylon and its entire empire. Marduk and Enlil were fighting over supremacy.

Marduk was also Ra of Egypt and Egypt was part of his empire. Enlil ruled in Mesopotamia.

This is just a short run down of the things that the Sumerian text tell us.

Its reported in the book of Enoch and the Sumerian text about the rebellion of the Igigi and how they became the fallen when they went against the commands of Enlil and abducted human females at the wedding of Marduk to Sarpanit.

The Igigi / Watchers mated with human females and created a hybrid race.

This enraged Enlil and he blamed Marduk for this rebellion from his command. This if the story of how these Fallen Fell.

Pretty important story.

formed by the former israeli prime minister during the bush eras. responsible for the king david hotel attack as well as the assassination of lord moyne one of churchils closest friends. The lehi were formed by the zionists to promote a homeland for the jews, get educated

I hear the top Jews don't even circumcise their children. Apparently that mark is just for us slaves, Jewish or not.

I thought you guys liked Hitler and collaborators like lehi

if you cannot delve deep enough to know yitzhak shamir is a terrorist of israel than I pity you

What the fuck are you talking about? Lehi was founded in 1940, before there was EVEN an Israeli state.

Also, during the bush era? What crack are you smoking.

The Jews were fighting for their independence from the British mandate, JUST LIKE YOU, stupid American.

Do you see people calling the founding fathers terrorists for fighting the British scum? Fuck the British and the French.

I think the top Jews are just as Jewy as the lower Jews and vice-versa the thing is the top Jews enjoy wealth and power and nepotism and all the supposed fruits of the alleged Jewish world domination conspiracy but all we lower- and middle-class Jews get is this shitty identity, the hatred of 99% of the people in the world, and a permanent target on our backs if anything ever goes slightly wrong in society or politics.

I've honestly considered converting to Islam.

I'd rather convert to Christianity but I don't think any goyim would accept me as white despite being half-Polish because white European people hate Jews more than even Muslims do.

It is proof that your government promoted hitler and his ideals but can switch to destroying a entire people if you no longer benefit from the cooperation

Shamir the founder of the group was the israeli prime minister during the bush era

fucking checked
thank god i have my entire penis

>Marduk is the same as Ra

Source? I'm not doubting you, just never heard that one before.

The traditions of hermeticism, alchemy, and Kabbalah draw very heavily from the story of the Watchers. The esoteric writers insisted that they were the guardians of a sacred science which had been transmitted from the angels to men in ancient times.

In fact, the story of the Watchers (or an analogous story) shows up in extremely diverse ancient civilizations, even ones that couldn't possibly have contacted each other according to mainstream historians.

Okay kiddos some redpill here.

Read Manly P. Hall's The secret teaching of all ages.

It will expand your consciousness and redpill you to death as you realize you are reading what the elite is currently practicing.

Alex Jones was fucking right after all by the way. What a conclusion.

lord Moyne could have been the savior of the british and National party during that era and if he had not of been assassinated the impications regarding churchill is immeasurable

Israelfags come clean, find it in your tiny hearts:

1. Is it true the goyim who don't fall in line with the elite Jews -- the illuminated wannabe Pharoahs - when Greater Israel is established will be TRIED AT THIS COURT, ENSLAVED OR SLAUGHTERED? Do you deny that extremists in your country categorically do not believe this?

2. Why do Jews act so offended when Gentiles say Israel has a NWO agenda when your country is founded by Rothschilds (Shady Family Inc), they designed your weirdo Supreme Court, your court has a huge Illuminati structure -- yet you don't even blink?

White Gentiles are fascinated by who rules the US. See Sup Forums. Whereas, I've met plenty of Jews who say a) Rothschilds are a meme b) they have zero to do with Jews, that's antisemitic c) any discussion of elite cabals is verboten and anudduh Shoah

Jews pretend Judeo-Masonic theories and history is pure hate speech. If someone mentions your highest, indeed SUPREME, court, you clam up and run away calling ADL.

stop pretending JIDF and come get me

THAT GUY WHO SHOT THE PASTOR WHO WAS AN "ALIEN" STATED IN HIS MANIFESTO THAT JEWS WERE CONNECTED TO ALIENS

The Lost book of Enki states such emphatically.

It also says that Hermes known to the Greeks is the Egyptians Thoth and he is Marduks brother Ningishzidda.

There is alot of details in the lost book of Enki about Enki and his sons Marduk and Ningishzidda.

In Egypt you will see the city of Hermopolis. It was a place were the god Hermes was venerated.

Hermes is the teacher of all the Hermetic teachings.

He tried to tell us of the real God, the creator of All that is.

In Hermopolis the Aeons were seen as deities. They were the first 8 Primodial beings known as the Ogdoad or the Eightfold.

Aeons are emanations of the One.

They are above the Archons like Enlil, Enki and Marduk.

Use context properly. One of the founding members of Lehi would later become an Israeli prime minister. Like that.

When you say Lehi was founded by a former prime minister it gives off the idea that he was a PM before Lehi existed. (which makes no sense because Israel didn't exist back then)

Teaching Americans to use their own language baka.

1. What? Do people actually believe this happens? Are you fucking with me or are you truly at the deep end?
2. The US was founded by Masonic members, what's your point?

Look, I'm not defending what the elites are doing and yes I admit most of them are Jewish. But you can't really blame 14 million Jews for the actions of 10-20 Jewish families. I hate those elites as much as you. I want to see them fall and lose all of their power. Just please don't attack an entire group!

>88 - checked, Chosenbro

Israeli terrorists: Irgun (Rahm/Ari Emmanuelle's father included); Stern Gang (Howard Stern uses their logo, disgusting); JDL - Irv Rubin is a sick fuck and his wife is worse

Space Jews follow the Demiurge.

Is he a god or an Alien ?

"The path to immortality is hard, and only a few find it. The rest await the Great Day when the wheels of the universe shall be stopped and the immortal sparks shall escape from the sheaths of substance."

because you obviously orthodox.

youll be working and moving real jews wares in the new age. you may even be given a few gentile despite of your reformed ways.

regardless, its in your teachings, if youd study them and apply them to your life, youd be amonng them.

I attack the israeli government nor the jewish people. I admit my grammar is attrocious but assuming every American is the same is just as ignorant. My trouble with grammar is irrelevant to the information shown

>10-20 Jewish families. I hate those elites as much as you. I want to see them fall and lose all of their power. Just please don't attack an entire group!

Listen Lad, I'm not attacking anyone. There are zero Jews on TV, in Israel or US, who are vocally against Trump invading Syria. It's Iraq War Redux, where Bibi and neocons clap for our president to "act morally" and get tough.

Anyone can see Assad and his wife/family are civilized, not religious extremists, and not a threat to us or Israel (with your 400 nukes, that you smirkingly deny to get gibs).

Jews do not admit the Greater Israel Plan is legit, and that US military will secure it for you. And the Saudis have cosigned this genocide. None of you express dismay, info or apologies about Urban Moving Systems on 9/11 -- shady af. If I found out five white CIA were detained during a huge attack on your country, I'd tried to clear the air and share info.

Rothschilds are involved with our economy, we don't have designs on yours --there's no gentile heads of the Fed equivalent in your hood. You don't have some pale evil-looking goy rich kid shadowing Bibi on the news, like Kushner does Trump. It's amazing how amazed you guys are. If Americans mention any concern about Israel publicly, the ADL will get you fired, if your (((boss))) doesn't hear about it on Facebook.

America is bigger/older/more successful/cooler than you, but you guys act superior in every way. Look at what America does for you, Israel only throws a fit at everyday goys.

bump

33... Hmm

You must separate their heads from their bodies for them to die.

I unironically want this to be real. How do I join this Jew conspiracy, please help me fellow Jews, show me the way

>Hmm...

Isn't it interesting how the Israelfags pop into the thread, yet offer no informative, personal takes on their Supreme Court?

If Israelfags had questions/concerns about a prominent structure, one at the CENTER OF LAW for our country, Burgerfags of Sup Forums would be incredibly helpful; they'd offer accounts of visits as a kid and share any weird vibes; they'd dig up rare pics; they'd provide info on any members of cabals.

Israel is the size of New Jersey, yet all Israelfags will say about the Rothschilds is "they're weird" and usually in the past tense; Dorothy Rothschild erected this Court in 1992. None of them will say that indeed it's a bit freaky to have this monolithic thing poking out of your court. It's like they have an unwritten agreement to withhold tangible, privy info to Americans.

Kill yourself for the final enlightenment.

They are not from this earth, the people responding are paid.

Maybe it's like how it is illegal for the chosen ones to teach the goyim about the Talmud? Can't have gentiles running around warning the others about the big plan after all.

Circumcision is the big plan?