www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R [fuck plebbit]
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishbusinessnews.com/2017/01/31/george-soros-backed-jared-kushner-venture-cadre-250-million/
arabianbusiness.com/trump-saudi-arabia-in-mutual-embrace-667300.html
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/7/trump-ready-to-approve-weapons-packages-to-saudi-a/
youtube.com/watch?v=TUPN2Zu7gZg
archive.is/VXc06
archive.is/LhWSt
archive.is/VwaXU
archive.is/lHNRs
archive.is/K60v2
archive.is/YLojj
archive.is/kHHGS
archive.is/DaSO0
archive.is/rrGJG
archive.is/8WLSh
archive.is/n3uFH
youtube.com/watch?v=-gB9FWSsR7Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They won't though.

More of this shit

KIM'S SPOOKED

If awoovement is short of weapons, we must compensate with willpower.

Make our military Great Again

I hope Trump,Bannon and Sessions make it possible for eurobros to move here. Anybody else think that?

redpill me on the syria strike

>KIM'S SPOOKED

He should be

Wow so /ptg/ is indifferent to a Bannon and ouster and some are even advocating for it. Really makes me think.

Name ONE good thing Bannon has done for Trump since he started working in the WH.

I'm still waiting.

whats wrong with him

This entire Syria business is smoke and mirrors. The US, Russia, and China are in on it and pointing the world's attention towards fucking nothing while facilitating the inevitable destruction of North Korea.
Reports indicate China has moved 150,000 troops to the border of NK in anticipation of refugees. D-Day level invasion force. Their officials deny it, which is a confirmation.
They've also admitted to pic related.
We also have reports of sub spotting aircraft off the coast of California. Did Best Korea send one of their subs here? Grounds for war.
Remember when King Nigger notified Trump of something that would require his attention ASAP? This is it. This is what Trump didn't want to discuss.
It's fucking happening you stupid bastards. It's Kabuki theatre on crack and everybody has taken the bait except for the actors.
New: Check Trump's latest tweets regarding China/NK
NEWEST: PIC RELATED, FUGGGG

hmmm college tuition in new york gonna be free, whats a good field to get into /pol?

First for Trumpenstein!

jewishbusinessnews.com/2017/01/31/george-soros-backed-jared-kushner-venture-cadre-250-million/

arabianbusiness.com/trump-saudi-arabia-in-mutual-embrace-667300.html

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/7/trump-ready-to-approve-weapons-packages-to-saudi-a/

>tfw you fire the one guy who wanted to hold you accountable for youtube.com/watch?v=TUPN2Zu7gZg

BLOWOUT CALENDAR

WEEK 12 OF TRUMP'S REIGN

GET ME PAST THE THUMBNAIL

Ignore shills and keep winning.

===========================

MONDAY APRIL 10TH
#1. GORSUCH SWORN IN: archive.is/VXc06
#2. COALITION OF THE WINNING: archive.is/LhWSt
#3. HUNGARY FOUND A WAY: archive.is/VwaXU
#4. WORTH IT: archive.is/lHNRs

TUESDAY APRIL 11TH
#1. ORLY?: archive.is/K60v2
#2. TRUCK OF PEACE KILLS REFUGEE ACTIVIST: archive.is/YLojj
#3. KURU NA: archive.is/kHHGS
#4. REPUBS HOLD POMPEO'S SEAT: archive.is/DaSO0

WEDNESDAY
#1. DAILYMAIL BENDS KNEE TO FLOTUS: archive.is/rrGJG
#2. WAPO BENDS KNEE TO AG SESSIONS: archive.is/8WLSh
#3. #FRIEDRICE BEGINS TO BOIL OVER: archive.is/n3uFH

>America First means staying completely out of the global scene
What shills think
>America First means nation building across the world for Israel
What shills want us to think is happening
>America First means America First
What is happening

Awoo~

I have a fantasy that Mike Cernovich and I are on a plane together and it crashes. We both end up on a deserted island, just us two. Mike, being a alt-light cuck, knows nothing of how to survive, while my hours lurking in the woods has taught me how to make fires and live somewhat off the land. We'd spend years together on this island. He would come to rely on me for survival. Eventually, he’d become my friend and we'd talk about the gorilla's mindset for hours on end. After a few years of discussing fake news, some debris would wash ashore allowing us to finish the construction of a raft, a la Castaway.

During the voyage home, Mike and I would get separated, but we'd both make it home. Him, picked up by his brown wife's helicopter, me by a commercial grade fishing boat. We'd both think that the other had died. I would make it home a month or so later, while he was taken home immediately, being Mike Cernovich washed up.

Upon returning home, I turn on the television and see him on Cernovich Media doing an interview about his time on the island. I watch the whole thing from beginning to end, and at no point am I mentioned. He's trying to tell everyone that he survived alone for half a decade. Enraged, I take my savings and go on a trip to the USA. I find my way past Mike’s wife and break into his jungle gym while he's alone.

Standing behind him, I cock my gun to get his attention. I ask him how he could so such a thing and he begins deeply sobbing. Barely able to talk through the enormous gasps for air, he yells: “FAKE NEWTH!”. At this point, we fuck. The greatest fuck I’ve ever had. The most passionate, beautiful fuck that ever fucked. Then, after I come a few times, I ask to hotdog his ass. Then, while I'm doing that one last time, I grab a vase off a nearby table and cave his fucking skull in.

He's looking worse and worse.

So soon.

>/ptg/ neocons now attacking bannon rather than admit trump is a kike

he failed trump on the travel ban twice

Now that I think about it-these threads are no longer needed, now that Trump turned on us and sold us out, these threads have become pointless and quite frankly a breeding ground for cancer and trolls

When this thread reaches 300 posts, do NOT make a new thread, please and thank you in advance

-honorary janitor

women's studies

Produced massive amounts of Liberal salt.

He's realizing that Trump doesn't like people who are shit at their jobs.

gender studies

>charlie murphy is ded

OH FUCK

A warning that a raid is inbound and occurring right now.

Did he really? He should have known the second one would have been blocked.

Yeah kill your awoomovement bots faggots it doesn't change the difference that this is the most obvious shill job done on Sup Forums

>Dems claim we need to stop voter suppression
>suppresses voters

Every time

Trump already does that perfectly well on his own, though.

There's no blaming the ban on Bannon - it's a core Trump promise since the attack in San Bernardino.

No, he didn't. They are part of a raid. They all knew the second would be challenged too.

The goddamn question was
>Would you care if Bannon was gone if a series of very good things happened, and framed it in a way that implied those things are what Bannon wants anyway.
You also ignore whether or not there is good reason for him to be removed in said hypothetical

It's all so very transparent

Then recall the Kushner-backed online shill groups among other pro-Trump shilgroups and places like /ptg/ and its r*ddit colony are easily explained

That is one enlarged liver...

He's the reason we're slowly becoming white again? He's planning on changing our shitty immigration act aka the Hart-(((Celler))) act. He's the reason deportations are going on so fast. He's an actual nationalist and not some globalist pulling Trump's strings.

If you're against Bannon you're against America.

by the looks of it, a hernia the size of Detroit

HOW THE FUCK DID HE FAIL HIM? THAT WAS A PROMISE TRUMP PUT FORTH.

thats extra curricular.

TRUMP IS FAILING US BY NOT GOING AFTER THE COURTS AND HAVING FEDERAL JUDGES IMPEACHED

That's not President Kushner, OP. Don't tease me.

>We also have reports of sub spotting aircraft off the coast of California. Did Best Korea send one of their subs here? Grounds for war.
Best Korea has no nukesubs to public knowledge. The only countries in the Pacific with nukesub fleets are the US, China, and Russia.

Raising to SHILLCON-4 in anticipation. This is not a drill. Repeat, this is not a drill. We are at SHILLCON-4.

the eternal hiberian

He should not have rushed through the first one before getting proper legal advice on it. The second ban was blocked out of pure political fuckery but the first one was genuinely sloppy, that's why they were forced to re-do it.

I've spent an hour reading earlier media articles on Kushner and the media is lying now. Why don't people know that Kushner was an advocate for the travel ban, the wall, etc? He even became a protege of Sessions and formed an alliance with Miller. Now the media makes him into a liberal mole in the Trump campaign. It's working because dumb fucks like Richard Spencer fell for the bait.

Prove to me something is actually happening this time and it's not just journos making shit up again.

But I still answered your question though.

WW3 coming soon lads? Anyone here gonna aim for a Medal of Honor?

Bannon's job: Get a travel ban passed and withstand a court challenge

Travel ban was blocked

Ergo, Bannon has failed the President. If you want a chief strategist, don't let it be a fuck-up like Bannon

That is congress' job, he can't remove judges whenever he wants he has to get it through congress.

Moving to the US is actually the hardest fucking thing to do. Just getting a Visa is fucked up know and the airport dhcjewijejiwajejajpw9eiawp9ewke ekewew

God luck lads, Great night, have fun y'all

Darkness...

>leaf
Day of Rake when?

The travel ban is being blocked for no real legal basis.

The judges never gave a fuck what the EO said Abdul, it was getting axed by the courts anyways. fuck off

Unlikely, unless Russia chimps out.

The first ban shouldn't have been blocked and will be vindicated in the upcoming appeal to the Supreme Court.

I'm sure Trump knows that those liberal kike judges will block literally anything he does.

ARE SHILLS NOW PRETENDING BANNON IS BAD?

Yes, this is accurate. However, they do have diesel subs. Wouldn't be completely out of the question for crazy ass Kim to stuff an atomic device in a sub and sail it into one of our ports. If it happens, I hope he blows up San Fran.

Looks like Jared isnt the globalist the media wants you to believe he is

Yeah textbook shill tactics, take your stupid cult somewhere else. I used to like these threads even though they were obvious shill jobs because i am a Trump supporter but these threads are just posion to the mind now.

they better send immigrants and welfare recipients first, but we all know that able bodied white christian men are being put on the front lines first.

Russia and China agree NK is a problem. It'll be the shortest world war in history.

I see the angwie Spencerfats are back.

Reminder Ivanka is a jewish traitor that needs to be assasinated

6:20 am is an hour from now. I expect some more big news to hit an hour or two after that

>. Wouldn't be completely out of the question for crazy ass Kim to stuff an atomic device in a sub and sail it into one of our ports.
Yes it is actually. Diesel subs simply don't have the range to traverse the entire Pacific Ocean. It would have had to take the polar route and stop for resupplies in Russia and Alaska and Canada.

They know they are going to die. They are batshit insane.

They are def going to try to nuke I swear.

>Bannon shilling out of nowhere

Guess the faggots just clocked in for another shift

Ok? He should have known that and tried harder.

If it fails in SCOTUS, the White House will forever lose the ability to restrict immigration

>things that cannot actually be credited to Bannon are Bannon's doing
Nobody knows what Bannon actually does. All we know is that he's the "Chief strategist", which was a job created less than 6 months ago, and he still has Trump's ear in some capacity.

Listen, I didn't like the strike on Syria either. It was wasteful and ultimately can make Trump look foolish when the investigation wraps up exonerating Assad and his forces. But we knew going into this that Trump had a great diversity of opinions and voices around him, and we all supported this

am i getting my DPRK movie tonight or no

the new media narrative is that Trump hates Bannon because they made up stories that Bannon hates Kushner.

Was there someone else trustworthy to bake?

A raid group is inbound and likely to do their kikey shit for a few hours.

There are already 7+ here.

They are playing both sides to slide the place and cause issues.

today I will remind them

youtube.com/watch?v=-gB9FWSsR7Q

Nothing is likely to happen to NK that is major or long term.

Guys help me

I feel depressed, what should I do to feel better?

Ah fuuuck. He's a funny dude. RIP

So, is this how it ends?
I don't know, I lost my internet connection the day after the tomahawk missile incident.

I'm dissapointed, I supported Trump for the very opposite of this, there is no 4D ches going on right now, or is it?
I guess you really can't trust a billionare with jewish friends.
I'm not saying this in a TRUMPGET WE HILLARY NOW way, I mean, I really didn't want him to turn out like this.
It was a fun ride, /ptg/
Thanks for everything

>He's the reason we're slowly becoming white again?
How?
>He's planning on changing our shitty immigration act aka the Hart-(((Celler))) act
Because Trump didn't already plan to do this long before Bannon joined his campaign
>He's the reason deportations are going on so fast
No, that's Kelly and the DHS
>He's an actual nationalist and not some globalist pulling Trump's strings
I'm asking you what he has done specifically, not what your ~feelings~ about him are.

@120808099
Fuck off, shill.

Got a source? I want to add this to my final essay on him.

All the middle aged bank tellers and librarians just got off of work. They need those ShareBlue shekels to pay for more cat food

Ping pong.

Remember when Twitter purged the so-called Alt-Right after Trump won?

Richard Spencer is still on twitter, though.

He's a democrap puppet. Nancy Pelosi is is boss.

The only shills left are butthurt Hillbots. Kushner is President now.

Out out out gay Chinchilla chillian. Take mexico with you.

(((Kushner))) strikes again

He can lead the way. That's how it works. But no, instead we're focusing on international affairs instead of problems in the home land. How's that voter fraud investigation going?

Wait for Kim's birthday on Friday.
He may or may not do something to show his strength.

Drinking seems to be helping me for the time being

doesn't matter how hard you try when activist judges block the EO anyway. That's why Supreme Court needs to rule on this presidential constitutional power to put EO into place. It has nothing to do with Bannon it's about Jewish tricks