Strikes Syria, for obvious false flag that has nothing to do with us

>strikes Syria, for obvious false flag that has nothing to do with us
>increasing the size of NATO, and allowing war mongering Turkey to remain
>going to overthrow Kim Jong Un so the Rothschilds can put a central bank in North Korea/Unite Korea

Drain Status: clogged and overflowing with rancid shIt

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janet_Yellen#Early_life_and_education
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FUCK THIS SHIT
FUCK FUCK FUCK

What's next, the construction of the Third Temple?

We called the god of chaos, and chaos we get.

Enjoy the ride. PRAISE KEK

Fuck yeah. Moshiach can't come quickly enough. Only way to shut up the Orthodox.

That's a 180, 5D-Chess move, that's all.
He hasn't flipped or anything.

This happens we tank his brand and company with memes.

Trump is a fucking tool.

He's under the spell of that Grima Wormtongue Kushner.
TRUMP PLEASE SNAP OUT OF IT YOU"RE BEING DECIEVED

>final shot to tell the world not to violate international law, reversing Obama's stance of big talk and no action
>requiring NATO member states to pay their fair share so the world doesn't collapse once we aren't on their asses 24/7
>understanding basic nuclear theory that's very clear about non-rational actors possessing nuclear weapons

Literally nothing he's done has been a betrayal of your shit. You're just falling for Russian memes again now that they're not getting their way in the sandbox.

Hi Hillary. The US doesn't deserve to have nukes. I trust fucking Pakistan with nukes more than the JewSA

trump too big to fail. his company was built on the bodies of 10000 businessmen, laborers, contractors thrown under the bus. he would throw everyone in america under that bus to further himself.

wtf I hate Putin now

I can understand why some people here support Assad but
>supporting North Korea
Kys you edgy fag.

You don't have to hate them, just realize that a strike against Assad isn't automatically a strike against Putin.

>t. Hassan from Toronto

AHAHAHAHAHA

>these (((people))) that don't have your good in mind

AHAHAHAHA

I still stand with Trump but that fucking Jew needs to go. Would get hard as fuck if tomorrow I saw on the news ivanka got divorced from him thus forcing Trump to fire him.
SAY IT WITH ME: FUCK OFF KUCHNER

What if he signs the audit bill?

She needs to go what the fuck she's trying to destroy the economy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janet_Yellen#Early_life_and_education

>Yellen was born to a Jewish family in Brooklyn, New York, the daughter of Anna (née Blumenthal) and Julius Yellen, a physician.

COLOUR ME SURPRISED

It's looking exponentially less likely that he'll even recognize the existence of it

>going to overthrow Kim Jong Un so the Rothschilds can......
........start WW3.

North Korea = ISIS of the peninsula.