Leicester fans fight police in Madrid. Flares, bottles. "Spanish bastards, Gibraltar is ours!"

>Leicester fans fight police in Madrid. Flares, bottles. "Spanish bastards, Gibraltar is ours!"

KEK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UIStkvzWGVc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>brits are niggers and mudskins
wtf i love spain now

Jimmy Savile was just the tip of the iceberg.
The entire british empire was powered by satanic child sacrifices.
Brits have no soul, they automatically go to hell.
You're ruled by a jewish Rothschild pet family with bloodties to Vlad the impaler.

You'll burn in hell.

Eternal Anglo strikes again

Deal with it

If only they would fight the muzzies raping their female family members.

Yes, if only we were like South Africans who resist the violence and sexual assaults

Literally chimp out.
muhammed pls

Mohammed vs Ahmed

>tfw you're from Leicester

Anglos are literally nigger-tier.

F

Gibraltar is ours.

Cry more bitch nigger.

F indeed

They should be glad the police is there to protect them, or my antifa cousin living in madrid would stomp their sissy skulls

We haven't even got one foot out of the door and we're back to fucking shit up.

Why does every football-related chimping out happen in that square of Madrid?

LADS ON TOUR

ITS BEGUN LADS! GET YOUR LEE ENFIELD AND MEET ME OUTSIDE MARBELLA IN SIX HOURS.

WE'RE TAKING SPAIN FOR OURSELVES!

lol, fucking brits and their stupid rock

lol soccer is so fucking gay

>British Ibiza

It's funny cause it's ours already.

Yeah this is the reality of the situation. An entire continent of people who have been taught to channel their libidinous urges into beating the piss out of each other over a game that averages 0-1 final scores.

WEAR THE FOX, WEAR THE BLUE.

JAMIE ''CHAT SHIT, GET BANGED'' VARDY WILL NECK THOSE SPANISH SISSIES DURING THE RETURN AT KING POWER.

Even more F.

Does Brexit bother you on a personal level?

Look at all the fags that hate on the U.K because u lost against us in various wars

Based Leicester, continentals cucked again

>eight spanish police officers injured

I am sure they will sleep it off tomorrow afternoon

>Chimp out when the EU tries to cause division through subversive tactics.

>Don't chimp out when their home is being invaded and you are being bred out of existence

Embarrassing desu

>mfw we're exporting paki leicester fans to the continent
How will eurocucks ever recover?

Yes. Brexit weakens the emerging EU superstate, with Britain on our side we'd be able to throw out the Americans much earlier than now after Brexit.

We haven't even left the EU yet and we're already beating up Spaniards like the good old days.

BASED

top fucking kek

Mfw a team with less money and skill beat the biggest eurocuck team

Why would we ever be on your side, when the only thing you have done throughout your entire history is make the wrong decision?

That's continental Europe as a whole, not your country. But you could have quite easily remained totally neutral after WW2, stayed out of Euro and Schengen, built a big wall and kept anyone out like you did prior to the early 90s.

You made the wrong decision, again. Every European makes the wrong decision.

Lad, I don't know why Germany has this reputation on Sup Forums but until I hear a convincing argument from someone who actually knows how its like to live in Germany on why we are doomed I will just assume it comes from the usual place why Brits hate Germans.
And that place isn't really our problem.

gib job pls

haha ffs

GIVE US BIGGER SCORELINES
AND MAKE OUR FOOD BIGGER
AND OUR ROADS BIGGER
AND OUR PEOPLE BIGGER

kys lol

You can stay at the poor periphery of the USA or at the core of the EU superstate. We will absorb most of the world and expand in all directions and all who are not part will be sanctioned, blockaded and ultimately absorbed against their will at worse conditions. You chose poorly.

>R-Rule B-b-b-BRITANNIA!!!!

The EU won't be around in a few decades lol. Just move on and try restore the Austro-Hungarian empire.

CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT
CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT CHAT

Shame they can't organise and fuck over the Pakis who openly groom and rape British children all over the country

Paramilitary when?

Let this be a message to continentals - we will not be messed with during Brexit.

Tread carefully, commie scum.

we are not like the rest of you europeans and we never will be. you can take your superstate and shove it up your fucking arse you cunt.

>Jews
>Anglo

The way things are moving there wont be a UK in 5 years time. Even the Irish are talking about unification again.

>we are not like the rest of you europeans and we never will be.

In that case it's very fortunate that you're replacing yourself with Poles and Pakistanis.

lol the buttanger is palpable
also:
>our biggest national tragedy is a soccer game
>we literally have commissions set up to investigate and indict people for soccer crimes against humanity
>people have lost elections over gaffes related to the tragic trampled hooligans

lmao @ your society

DONT HIT ME PLEASE!!!!! STOP

Any other Leicester bongs? Oadby reporting in

Scotland won't vote to leave and Northern Ireland won't just be given away. You know nothing. You are a country without borders and without a real currency - I shouldn't even waste time talking to a mere province of a crumbling SJW bloc.

Don't try for a third time, prick. We won't leave any trace of the German people if you start shit again.

You have a higher Islamic population percentage than us and you didn't even have an Empire. All you have are (admittedly world class) ski resorts and incest bunkers

Enjoy some white English lad beating the Austrian at the future Winter Olympics because Jamal and Mboto representing sweet little OysterReich can't ski for schnitzel

>cops protecting them
they should be extremely ashamed of themselves

get rid of the cops so they can't betray when you push out all the shitskins. cops are traitors.

>tfw Leicester are taking all the limelight

Our lads kicked the living shit out of them.
The British media "demanded answers" and were told by the Policia Nacional "they were making a mess".

The Lads earned their pay today.

>eight police officers injured
>ten leicester fans injured

Considering the police were dressed like RoboCop and the Leicester fans were mostly half naked, that isn't bad going.

Easy faggot, braunie gate here.

yeah well we'll deal with that eventually, or maybe we wont. all empires have to die sometime, maybe this is how we finally implode

either way we'll do it our own way. better to collapse completely than be a faggy little appendage of the globalist EU

Yes, yes, this is what i voted for.

Leicester are going through btw Pedro

>didn't even have an empire.

Ever heard of the Austrian Hapsburg dinasty?

>english education

Where you getting that from? My news makes it sounds like TOTAL VICTORY.

Spics can't fight everyone knows that

>empire
>some of croatia, that part of italy with crap weather and another country that already existed

FUCKING HELL LESTA.
English fans always make this country look bad.
We're not as bad as Poland or Russia but still, fucking lout goons.

Link to video please.

Hardly anyone who isn't a history nerd has heard of that.

Everyone knows our empire because we created the world you're living in. Keep talking my language, it only empowers my smugness :^)

>Gibraltar
>Gib

Rugby bong here, you're only like 20 miles away or something.

I'm proud af tbqh

Mercians are hard and won't take any shit from Yuropoors

>leicester
JUST
>leicestershire
oioi

Honestly, and as a pro-tip next time you're over, our Police ,literally, get away with murder.
There is always some foreigner who thinks because back home they can do shit to their police, they can do it in Spain. They have the right to use violence even if you insult them, which is entirely subjective.

umadbro?

BWAAAHAAAAHAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAÀAAAAÀÀAAAAAA

KEK

i've lived in england for 25 years now, i haven't found any english (anglo-saxons) worth knowing in all this time

Fuck off out my country, Paki.

>i haven't found any english (anglo-saxons) worth knowing in all this time
>any english (anglo-saxons)

To be fair, mate. They can be hard to find.

That's funny the one thing I noticed while in Spain was how few cops there actually were. I found it refreshing to not feel like there was a piggu around every corner ready to stick their nose up your ass.

I guess its magnitude over quantity over there?

>"Spanish bastards, Gibraltar is ours!"
fucking. based.

Go back where you came from then you dirty fucking immigrant

>White Europeans
>Spain

LMAO the whitest part of Spain is Gibraltar. Oh...

Rutland is comfy af

>Peterborough reporting

chat shit get banged

when we will we use firearms

>Vlad the impaler.
>Evil
He dindu nuffin.

This is not the way.
>white myself born and raised here

A lot,a lot of undercover around the main streets.
In Barcelona they have 4 different police forces with their own emergency response riot squads. They are ready to be on the streets in about 15 minutes battering the shit out of anyone.

This is what happened with Podemos leftist fags tried to block the Barca Champions league victory party:
youtube.com/watch?v=UIStkvzWGVc

But if you don't act the fuck, nothing will happen to you. I've never had a negative encounter with our police ever.

Lol such autists

Brickin' mate.

At least have the decency to annex us. I'd rather have paki immigrants that drunk chavs.

>The Yuropoor trembles in fear as he sees the redcoats advance
Fast forward
>The Yuropoor trembles in fear as he sees Dave from Lutterworth take his top off

I love being British. We kick the shit out of everyone.

>Anglos acting like the worthless pieces of shit they are.
Wow, it's fuckin nothing. Back to your shitty island, you can't even win football matches anymore

Literally the way to conquer a quarter of the world's land surface, conscript our drunk hooligans and the Irish and have them led by privately educated ex-catamites and cryto-paedophiles, all dressed in funky red outfits.

Yeah mate, fuckin' brickin' it.