SO THIS IS WHAT TRUMP GAVE CHINA!! LOL 65D CHESS

Trump is going to allow china to continue to dump cheap shit on the world markets and not name them currency manipulators, nothing will change with china, lmao cucked.

>the_donald shills will defend this.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernanke_doctrine
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A strong US dollar hurts our exports, which in turn can hurt employment and GDP

good goyim, keep importing cheap chinese shit

That makes no sense considering a weaker dollar will decrease the goods we import

I'm not a financial expert. Why is this bad? Give reasons.

Are you literally retarded OP? It means that Trump wants to devalue the dollar thus making U.S. exports cheaper. Which in turn makes U.S. manufactured goods more competitive in the global market, exports created American jobs you fucking idiot and a weaker dollar helps create exports

because china makes horrible product and barely has any regulations?

the_donald mention... we know who is behind this

Trump is a businessman and he's right. If the dollar is too strong, things will get more expensive, which hurts poor people the most.

Oh right, but you're a fat faggot failure shill who knows jack shit about economics so I'll trust you.

This is pretty obvious what it means. Trump is subtly but very clearly implying that the US will begin to manipulate their currency like China in order to compete with their exports. It's a threat to China.

what did he mean by this

>People aren't going to purchase American exports because the prices will be inflated due to a strong dollar
>A large reason we have a strong US dollar is because low net capital outflow, foreigners purchasing US assets which in turn require foreign currencies to be traded into
USD. Could be for many reasons but most likely high interest rates. It's not always the best interest for the US for so much foreign capital to flow in the US.

Wow. Even after his betrayal, I wouldn't think he'd fuck up this much. Things will only change with a revolution, not a {s}election.

I personally see his point. We don't want the dollar to overinflate

you fucking retard low interest rates only help goldman sachs get free money and hurt poor people with money in bank

manufacturing in usa is GONE NOT COMING BACK, china will continue to devalue

>low interest rates attract capital

Fuck off

>China is set to invade north Korea for us and all we have to do ijn return is keep doing the same shit by shopping at Wal-Mart
China is literally our chimp.

>the_donald faggots are now pro-low interest rates

Not what I'm implying moron

Low interest rates don't help Goldman Sachs because low interest rates fail to attract sufficient capital for required investment

I agree with Trump for once although this is going to hurt our exports.

Goddamn you are stupid. It's absolutely worthless paper. You only imagine it to have value because you've been indoctrinated into a shared delusion. Fiat money is nothing, has always been nothing throughout history, and will always be nothing. That you stupidly choose to work 8 hours a day for fiat doesn't make fiat any more valuable. YOU ARE DUMB! You imagine yourself to be behaving rationally because everyone around you is also dumb.

This is the behavior of a cult. And when you are finally chipped and FEMA camped, I will laugh at you.

Fiat currency is nothing, and you are nothing for imagining otherwise.

This user gets it!

Okay bud, go to McDonald's or your local grocery and try to purchase some goods with your gold or silver. Or go try to barter. Go on, do it.

globaslism has to happen trump is just smart enough to let it happen with his supporters against it.

daddy knows whats best children

dont question daddy trump .

How do I live a life then?

oh man you dont really understand international economics, not that im barren wuffett over here, look if the dollar is strong it hurts our exports and the price for goods and services increases, look at food in europe with the strong currency very expensive. its a balancing act on one hand you dont want to be too strong on the other hand you dont want to be too weak either, then hyperinflation comes into play, look at venezuela

Its a trading medium you fkn pleb. I assume you dont trade much. Pleb.

Goddamn you are fucking dumb. McDonald's is fucking poison. How superior you must be for having the ability to pay for your poison with poison.

That's right goysha, don't think too much about this or anything, really.
Just keep spreading those memes, daddy loves you.

>on the board that pioneered meme magic
>doesn't think that enough people believing in something changes the reality of it
The value of literally anything is based on how much it's wanted

> enjoys spending $1.50 on a 2 liter of beverage.

Get wrecked, faggot.

MMMM yes, good goy. That's the right story.

You don't understand, they're not shilling for Ron Paul goldbug bullshit. Fiat money is meant to make it so the money supply isn't the problem, the real problem is the lack of cash flow that results from capital accumulation so poverty still exists when it shouldn't given the shear amount of currency is existence. It's being hoarded basically and they won't print out so much more and just disperse to the masses like they should cause (((you know who)))

USD is too stronk:
1) Foreigners will not invest in murrica because they will lose dosh due to conversion rates.

2) China is sitting on a metric fuckton of USD. A strong USD means China is getting richer.

I've been waiting so long for the dollar to fall so I can buy groceries in America

Thank you based Trump.

i know things must not make sense right now. but when you get older you will understand why daddy did these things.

I understand cult members will happily slave away for Jew papers, and I'm not saying you shouldn't exploit that reality. But you need to know what's up. You need to appreciate you are consciously exploiting the other party by trading magic paper for tangible goods and services.

He never said it wasn't for trading, it's just worthless and meant to be perpetually traded instead of hoarded by kikes to intentionally limit cash flow so goyim can be trapped in perpetual debt.

So what happens if you try to McD's with gold?
You're dodging the question, you fucking nigger.

Fucking Kek at all these butt mad Americans

I can't wait to come to your country and plunder your shopping malls like the last time 1 cad was equal to 1 usd. Prepare your anuses to get LEAFED

He never said anything gold Mr. Sheklestein.

See: (You)
and (You)

Oh I understand perfectly. Once there's not enough currency in circulation--by design--they'll chip the fuck out of the plebs and bring in full communism.

>I can't wait to spend money in your country!
>That'll show those Amerifats!

Yeah, it's pretty much the trigger for revolution according to Marx. We have 3 options, save capitalism by fixing the currency/severe wealth inequality problem, keep being cucked by capitalists and be like the Middle East, or go ahead and go full /leftypol/

LOL DUMB millennials putting themselves in poverty cause: USD anxiety. Meanwhile everyone else is rich from FAKE money. hahahaha

god you fucking leafs

>It's absolutely worthless paper
vs what? absolutely useless shiny coins?

Fiat currency has value as long as the strong government that creates it supports and regulates production of it.

The US dollar has value, even outside of the US because the US is a large powerful country that does a lot of exporting.

When he can checkmate China, he will checkmate China. Until then, he stays alive, stays in the game.

He didn't beat Hillary in the months leading up to the election, he beat her at fucking five minutes to midnight, election day.

Your only valid criticism of Trump at this point is that he hasn't won everything yet.

Jesus Christ you're retarded.

The joke's on China. We give them paper, and they ship us actual things.

>Weak dollar is good we want less buying power,we want more Chinese goods over American.

Everything is a trading medium: A trades for B under all circumstances, even when B is a fucking turd.

Actual money is not only a trading medium, but also an intrinsic store of value and a reliable unit of measure. Fiat has failed at both of these for many decades now.

EXACTLY

PIC RELATED

You grow food. It's the true base currency and the one thing (((they))) cant fuck with.

Fuck Trump. Im very serious. You will call me a shill but fuck you too. NATO. China. Syria. NK. Executive order written twice in such a way a single judge could stop it. Healthcare leaves out the exact things he promised and fails to pass. Nope. im done. he is like george w Bush to me now thats another man that told the country he was against nation building and against abortion but embraced pre emptive wars and did nothing at all during the years his party had congress about abortion. Fuck these people. i know why no one is getting arrested in the clinton shit...its obvious why. Im done.

you arent very smart

weaker dollar makes chinese goods more expensive

>Fiat currency has value as long as the strong government that creates it supports and regulates production of it.
>the government says it's valuable so lets just play along like in Monopoly and don't question the Federal Reserve notes
t. Janet (((Yellen)))
See: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernanke_doctrine
>The US dollar has value, even outside of the US because the US is a large powerful country that does a lot of exporting.
Neocon horseshit and redditspacing

retards dont understand how currency strength works. If a currency is too strong it increases a trade deficit

the US dollar is way too strong

>Are you literally retarded OP? It means that Trump wants to devalue the dollar thus making U.S. exports cheaper
AND MAKING YOUR SALARIES WORTHLESS YOU FUCKING NIGGER

>What are gmo seeds, on trick pony seeds.

Cool, hey, the economy's like months away from total implosion, soon we will all kill or be killed like animals for absolutely nothing, but at least you got to be sharp stock trader man for a while, huh?

>using euroscum measurements

It has value because the cult can and will punish you for denying it's value.

That is not in any way intrinsic, but rather, the result of coercion.

You can love your Skinner box all you like, but please don't attempt to convince me it's not actually a Skinner box.

Fuck off shill, what has weak dollar help the nation, 15 for a chocolate fag, ever since ((you)) made fiat and started printing money by fractional reserve banking creating a giant Ponzi scheme the world gets fucked

It is not bad.

Only idiots think a devaluated currency is good.

If your currency is strong you can buy more from others. If you can buy more from others then you can have more goods that will make your life better.

It will be bad for a few individuals whose main source of income is exporting to others. But to the rest of the population it will be good.

t. economic illiterate

The world has always been doomed, and the economy is always months away from collapse. Ill take my chances with more debt notes over your strategy of no debt notes. pleb

You fuckers are stupid. You have no idea how currency valuations take place.

Please keep your $$$ strong Americans. My income depends on it.

>it will be bad for a few individuals whose main source of income is exporting to others

So you're stating that we should be a country of imports and not exports? What the hell is the point of having factories or anything if we don't make money off of producing goods?

>something demonstrably has value
>people will argue against it anyways

There is clear evidence contrary to what you think, and yet you still think it. People who think fiat currency literally doesn't have value are idiots.

You understand the only reason anything has value is because people attribute value to it? The system by which they attribute value doesn't change the fact that they do so. Gold is valuable because other people find it valuable, not because of its rarity. If people up and decided gold had no value for whatever reason, it's rarity wouldn't make it any more useful to you, people still wouldn't value it.

Can a single person explain how he isn't an idiot for thinking China was manipulating its currency to make it cheaper.

I believe everyone had been telling him the opposite for a year now and he's only just gotten the message?

If that's the trade off for China letting us attack North Korea then we got a great deal.

You are litterally shilling to be Mexico,South America tier.

no I dont want that suitcase filled with USD its a useless fiat currency. LOL I love the poor

no you are stupid currency is needed and it being backed by gold is a sham

To be fair, that's what China had been doing previously, though in the last 5 years (or, perhaps, according to some, since 2008) they changed course. It was difficult to convince a lot of people this was happening, and hell it still is. Even when you point out the places defaulting because China made the RMB too strong and created a bubble, and they still don't buy it.

>So you're stating that we should be a country of imports and not exports? What the hell is the point of having factories or anything if we don't make money off of producing goods?

>country of imports and not exports

Who cares if the country imports or exports more.

It is the individual that matters.

Hurr durr, I import services from the hairdresser and the hairdresser never hires my services, this is bad. I should stop going to the hairdresser and start cutting my hair by myself.

you just can't understand 5D checkers

what was the point of bringing manufacturing back if you don't want american manufacturing then?

Where am I against American products fag. You are litterally shilling to make our money worth less just cause you think it bring back manufactory.

Manufacturing was never a problem till the gold standard died,and the USA dollar has progressively fallen and we continue to chug Chinese crap by the butt load.

More like 6 000 000d chess.

> We don't want the dollar to overinflate
That's exactly what he wants to do. He says the dollar costs to much and he wants to inflate it.

>Okay bud, go to McDonald's or your local grocery and try to purchase some goods with your gold or silver. Or go try to barter. Go on, do it.

If the gold/silver coins are issued by the treasury McDonald's is obliged to take it.

>implying trudeau is better than trump
>calls OP stupid, yet doesnt say why
What are you 13?

>t. retard who doesn't even understand how currencies work

A strong US dollar HELPS Chinese imports, you fucking idiot.

It also helps American consumers
>it can't do two things at once !!!
Fucking kys

He could be 63. They think the same thing.

>trumpcucks trying to into economics

strong dollar = cheaper imports (which is everything you buy now)

Deeply disappointing if true.

China's predatory practices need to be handled for the US to thrive.

>Not taxing imported goods,let lower that thing everyone loves American consumer buying power
You are a retard the dollar has been declining since Nixon,yet we still get cheap imports.

Why don't we print money,to inflate our currency to make it weaker faster guys!!!!

Lets weakens the dollar,making goods more expensive. And making us have less buying power,and equal to South American economy just to bring manufacturing!

Yes, it helps American consumers enrich a bunch of commie chinks while killing their own industry. Wow, what a fucking big help. I guess all the NE Asian countries that are taking over the global economy with policies focused on keeping their currencies undervalued have the wrong idea. Enjoy working a shitty minimum wage service job. At least you'll have 'muh strong dollar' and your cheap chinese crap.

Get the frog away from this thread

It's true, sorry

That doesn't mean he cannot set high tariffs for individual goods. Also, china is buying u.s coal now.

You fucking retard thats the enitre point of this, Chia weakens their currency and undersells everyone else, a weaker dollar would give the US greater market share.