I hereby formally withdraw my vote for Donald Trump

I hereby formally withdraw my vote for Donald Trump

This all could have been avoiding.

You're going back, taco bender.

good english, shill

>>>trash

too late pal. enjoy your draft

Relax user.

that's not how it works. he has an American flag.

I can't believe I voted for that neocon. The democrats have my vote in 2020.

HAHAHAHAHA LEAF XDDDD

yea by voting for bernie but sadly this cunt and the dnc are corrupt pieces of shit.

I voted for Hillary. I'm so fucking proud of Virginia for being one of the few swing states to go for Hillary.

I'm from southern virginia. Trump is only popular in one or two pockets of the state, but overall he's pretty reviled here from leftists to right wingers. I know fundy Christians who still mock Trump for how he got scripture wrong, at Liberty University of all places. Students at Liberty by and large rebuked Jerry Falwell Jr. for endorsing Trump. People are not happy at all for the choice of him as a commencement speaker.

As possibly the main HillShill during the election, can I just say I'm truly happy Drumpfy won.

I wanted Hilldawg to win for the poltears, but seeing KLUMPFs retarded antics everyday truly makes me happy (mainly because I'm not in the US lol).

Enjoy Drumpfkins

You know you don't have to vote for either of them?

The "what's a appello" guy would have been best.

Yeah that's not how that works

you can't withdraw something you didn't do in the first place shill

Bernie is and was a huge faggot.

I can't believe the goyim fell for it again. You deserve to be under our boot. Now die for Israel cuck.

More like this would've happened much sooner

SAGE. Please fuck off and die.

former trump supporter here et cetera et cetera.

If enough of us withdraw our votes, will they impeach him and give the presidency to Hillary?

I wrote an email to my senators withdrawing my vote after Trump betrayed us on Syria. I urge you all to do the same. We can still have President Clinton if enough if us stand up.

SAY IT WITH ME Sup Forums

FORMER DRUMPF VOTER HERE,

shareblue kek

proxy or illegal

we learned a priceless lesson, crypto jews are as dangerous to America as real ones. Hillary at least had the decency to tell us she hated us, and would fuck us over, but the kike lied through his teeth. the deal is null and void in my mind. He made an oral contract with his supporters and fucked us the first chance he got

i rather a faggot than 2 con artists.

As a leftist, it brings me enormous happiness to see Trump supporters get disappointed by the god emperor and realize that they GOP establishment totally cucked them. I'm serious —every time a Trump lemming shits themselves over the Syria bombing, it makes my day a bit better. It's the primary reason I started coming back to Sup Forums. Trump tears are the most delicious tears!

I just want /mlpol/ back.

:) I am enjoying it. I am enjoying it knowing everyday millions of people like you wake up in a cold sweat and start the day with a full blown panic attack. Nothing brings me more joy than seeing liberals suffer like this. I honestly can't wait to vote for this man again just to see how liberals are going to see how they handle Trump winning again. I am expecting mass suicides. :)