Login to kikebook

>Login to kikebook
>See this

We 1984 now

spencer is a gay ass name

it's really happening

Maybe you should stop using Goybook, Spencer

Hi Spencer. Were you a child actor in a 90s era soap opera?

>helping people identify falsehoods
>WTF THIS IS LITERALLY 1984!

Ignore the first picture pls

The issue is with the precedent it sets, Zuckerberg

(((facebook))) even once.

haha. Spencer.

And who's to know what they define as false, Amerilard? Is it anything they don't like or want people knowing or believing? Or is it 100% magically unbiased pruning of factually incorrect articles? You tell me which is more likely.

that's cuz people like you are too damn stupid. you fucking morons are too easily manipulated with lies. in short, you cant be trusted to research the propaganda you read before believing it.

things that aren't true dumbass.

"false news"
they're trying to disassociate from the fake news term

hahahahahahaha zuk's a fuk

>Login to kikebook

>Login
>to kikebook
you faggots are such hypocrites

>Login to kikebook
>See this

>We 1984 now
Spencer is a cuckold name

You still owe me money for my car door, Spencer

Too late. I've already stolen your credit card information, sent death threats to the president under your name, and messaged your entirely family to tell them you're coming out as trans.

I don't use kikebook post how they tell you to spot it

>Login to kikebook

>We 1984 now
>Now
Kill yourself

Make sure you report fake news

STOP USING FACEBOOK, SPENNY

>people start believing MSM propaganda even less than before because of these suggestions

This is legitimately the work of Media Matters. They were bragging about this

Having read that it sounds like it's just good advice. People DO believe shit too easily nowadays.

>facetalmud
>not 1984 by itself

"You may see an alert before you share a link disputed by independent third party fact checkers outside of facebook. You may then choose to cancel or continue with the post."

yep, me too

Items will now be flagged on your news feed if they have been disputed by (((independent fact checkers)))