Hmm... I never thought of it that way before

Hmm... I never thought of it that way before.

A gun is a tool. Islam is an ideology.

Next

And of course it's a woman

How does that change anything?

Pretty sure the vast majority of muslim-""""americans"""" shouldn't be in the US in the first place

The difference is no one persecutes the men who own firearms, they persecute their RIGHTS. No ones persecuting the rights of muzzies, although we should. Maybe once shitskin muzzies are (rightfully) banned from movie theaters and truck-rental companies they can start to make that argument. Maybe when the first piece of legislation banning muzzies from public and federal spaces is enacted, I'll give their grievances merit. Maybe when you need special permits and have to prove you're not a criminal to be muslim I'll start to care.

One gives you a weapon, the other turns you into one.

>The vast majority of Muslim Americans are...

...supportive of secular being replaced by Sharia.

SAUCESAUCESAUCESAUCESAUCE

???

i see nothing wrong with this. the gun owner is 100% correct

I have absolutely been persecuted and put down for my gun ownship

really nips my noggin
better throw out my guns and open the gates to muslims. most muslim ""attacks"" are unarmed incidents anyway, like in sweden.

Nice, now do it with cars.

at the end of the day gun ownership is a RIGHT, protected by the constitution, that SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
islam is a cancerous ideology

We have background checks for guns, we don't have a check yet to see if someone is a Jihadist.

Great, so let's actually apply this logic to gun owners and loosen the gun laws, because they face infinitely more restrictions than Muslims. Or going in the other direction, put the same amount of restrictions on Muslims, and make believing in such a deadly religion a privilege requiring government authorisation. I suspect neither approach appeals to the artist, so I don't understand the point of this stupid fucking cartoon.

They're.. supporting the deaths of the infidels

Freedom of religion is protected by the Constitution, top kek.

And there are no laws persecuting them; so we're good!

>Sir, halt.
>In this state you need a concealed carry islam permit
>You're gonna have to lose the beard
>but once you have the permit, you can have the truck back

I have too. But I meant strictly legislatively. No ones coming to arrest you for being a gun-owner (yet). They just enact laws to remove your ability to be one. If muzzies want to compare themselves to guns, I say we make them jump through all the same hoops. To be a muslim american, you should have to:
>have age requirement to be muslim
>take a safety course in being muslim
>register yourself as a lethal muslim
>have your muslim-rights taken away if youre a felon

ideologies that intend to subvert the constitution are not protected

You need to pay $200, submit fingerprints and photos, get authorization from the local CLEO, and around 7+ months before you're allowed to own a 14.5" AR. You don't need any of that if you want to believe in a religion responsible for the overwhelming majority of religious violence in modern history.

>American Muslims

that's funny you add american to muslim while in not to law abiding citizens, so now that we cleared that up, yeah: The vast majority of muslims are fucking animals who don't belong into civilized world.
When I use your logic and use term 'Czech Law Abiding Gun Owners' then 99% or more of them never did any crime, so suck a cock, sage.

Muslim rights go as far as mine begin, and they have been crossing that line.

leaf no, what are you doing they will jail you for hate crime even with kek's blessing

this- pretty based for a leaf
have a (you)

Don't care, the end result will always be the same, its either them or us.
>Muh backwards thinking.
>So primitive
Shut up and roll it around your noggin for a second, its not as if only one party hates the other, no far from it, we belong to the party that (mostly) likes and tries to like muslims, the muzzies belong to the other party that actively tries to kill us and remove us from our own country, given enough time this will always happen.
Why go on with the game, simply end it; remove kebab or be removed by kebab, might as well get it over with and remove them all.

>Hmm... I never thought of it that way before.
Firearms are a right.

Islam and Muslims have no place in White countries.

>Freedom of religion is protected by the Constitution, top kek.
Shouldn't apply to Islam because if Islam becomes the dominate religion, freedom of religion will disappear as it has in every other Islamic country.

When a Christian has as many rights as a Muslim in an Islamic country, we can start to debate if Muslims should have as many rights as Christians in our Christian countries.

White american defending his territory against foreign invaders. What's your point?