LEFTIE-NORMES R PAYING TO LEARN HOW TO FIGHT MEME MAGIC

youtube.com/watch?v=721XhxAHoUI

from the tips part of the vidya:
>the more you're exposed to red pills, the more you are likely to buy into it. so inoculate yourself against it while fighting back.
>kekest are just beta guys that feel like emasculated losers who just want to see the world burn.
>they aren't neo-nazis, they are anime-nazis and don't deserve the label of neo-nazis. they don't actually do anything. we have stop giving them attention
>leftest are losing but these beta-losers are only winning because our strategies suck. they are inherently weak.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gFDCtAOjXns
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Also discussed:
>counter-trolling strategies
>academic analyzing shit to figure out how to resist 'us' because apparently millennial are too important.
>using wojack as the archetype for the counter to pepe
>could they use "post-ironic" shitposting to slay the 'alt-right' basilisk?

Water has started splashing into my asshole everytime I go poop - poop changed. Should I go see doctor?

>>the more you're exposed to red pills, the more you are likely to buy into it

Lol I hope this really makes them think.

They had to pay to learn not to respond to a troll?

That's why the leftest who fight us, he is suggesting they inoculate themselves before they can step into here because we will undoubtly shift the overton window.

>the video is about specific strategies to fight back in 2018 and counter-meme against the 'basilisk'.

read the greentext plebbitboi.

Wow what in the fuck is going on holy shit is this a university?

>the more you investigate the truth the more likely you are to believe it
huh, how about that eh?

Gas the kikes

Let them come

When they're exposed to so many redpills they'll turn

(((Daniel Keller)))

Nice try Shlomo

They took the bait, topkek.
The spergs don't seem to about the hidden forum, lel.

>they are inherently weak.

Do they not realize the most common advice Sup Forums and most of Sup Forums gives men is to lift? Why do they always assume we are small dyels.

They don't know their enemy. When faced with the unknown humans project part of their psyche to fill in the gaps. They themselves are weak and are unwilling to see that in themselves so it is project onto those they fear

There's nothing they can do to inculcate themselves against it. Liberals are the ones with the sacred cows. They've only ever lived in insulated safe speech bubbles. We've all been through it. But once the mainstream liberal narrative is challenged, once the bubble is popped, you slowly start to realize that liberal dogma wasn't handed to us from God Almighty.

It's time for liberals to start questioning their values for the first time ever. It's hilarious to me that they are so dogmatic about their liberalism but supposedly skeptical about everything else.

>they aren't neo-nazis, they are anime-nazis and don't deserve the label of neo-nazis. they don't actually do anything. we have stop giving them attention
>an entire college allowed this lecture

I actually migrated from /fit
No homo

this
we constantly push the fat beta loser meme, while the truth is a good portion of Sup Forums are somehow, someway fit and pass through the world via high-functioning autism. We WANT the left to think we are the fat downs syndrome pepe cake kid while in reality we are their coworkers who simply have to constantly have to hide their power levels.

memes aside, many of us try to avoid being like pic related

Its interesting, in a strange way. Its cute when he tries to insult people here by calling them "beta males" in a passive aggressive tone. Beyond that he seems to understand some of the technical aspects of what has been happening but he to easily dismiss mystical and esoteric elements.

Although maybe that is just my bias, as I find the esoteric far more interesting then the technical.

>PAYING

Oh the fools

>they are inherently weak
I guess all lefties get off on underestimating their opponents

cringe

>they're beta-males who masturbate to anime
>they have a self absorbed image that they are the noble alphas
My fucking sides. They literally have no idea we have full control of this narrative.

drop toilet paper into the the bowl where youre gonna poop and there will be no more splash at all

>the more you're exposed to red pills, the more you are likely to buy into it
The guy is resistant to red pills, as I see

>they think they are in control

I'm watching this shit I don't get this part

>And then "smug pepe"
>Which I think represents some self-loathing schadenfreude

What? The word "smug" is right in the name? How do you attribute it to something wildly different?

The left destroyed critical thought and in doing so their only means to fight besides brainwashing

Once a sucker always a sucker.

>Jews redpilling normies for us

We jewed the Jews holy shit

This speech would have never happened if Hillary had won, these people are going to drive themselves insane trying to understand us.. all because Trump won.

@ 26:50: "Conspiracy theories are like memetic viruses. Once they infect public discourse it becomes basically impossible to fully repudiate them... So memes and conspiracies are 'basilisks.' Mere exposure to them is harmful."

with any luck they will all kill themselves by 2020

Truth. It's hilarious how many normal, perfectly healthy people in the office and college classes actually do come here, or have swallowed redpills from somewhere.

Yes, knowledge is power. That is why the ancients used to limit who had access to certain knowledge, ensuring only those who were prepared had access. What he does not seem to grasp is the kernel of truth found in the memes he labels as dangerous. They wouldn't be so powerful if they were complete fabrications.

If the truth is destructive to your ideology perhaps it is the ideology that should be modified.

Words and names are social constructs fucking anime nazi they mean what I say they mean

>Ad hominem atacks

It's a redpill in and of itself.

>trying to come up with ways to beat comedy
lmao good luck have fun

>harry Potter in the first 10 seconds
You can't make this shit up

Any advice for us girthier fellows

Dubs
Sure, investigate the truth... how?

haha of course meme magick isn't real, not the stuff we do on the internet here as shitposts anyway, but behind the scenes in actual life we're doing all sorts of ecstatick dances, dark prayers and obscene rituals and real blood magick that would make Abramovic squirm. We've invented new technologies there aren't even schools for yet. Good luck ever copying us when you don't even have words for it.

>inoculate themselves
So post with their eyes closed?

A tennis ball is re-usable, don't waste paper

If they cared about physical strength then they wouldn't be feminists.

They only care about intellectually superiority, problem is they think it's inherent.

Hell Sup Forums knows that whites on average have a higher IQ than blacks but I doubt most whites on here asssume that automatically makes them mentally superior to Thomas sowell or any other well informed black. The left are fucking morons

the idea of normies checking my posts disgust me

My favorite is they dont know how a lot of us are career IT guys who make more than they ever will.

For the record, Sup Forums was always for fat anime loving losers. Successful normies with hidden powerlevels always were and always will be newfags invading our space.

What has happened is certain cultural actives have become associated with intelligence. People who participate automatically think they are smart and that is reinforced by the dominant culture.

>smart people go to starbucks to read and love diversity, I must be smart because I do these things. GO DIVERSITY

>tfw my autism has turned into something worth studying
Jesus fucking christ. This is the cringiest shit I've seen all day.
My days spent trolling online have hurt people so badly they pay to learn how to counter some nazi troll.

I actually feel proud

Unlike regular propaganda, which becomes less effective the more familiar you are with its tactics, these new racist "redpill" lies are so racist, logic itself bends to its malign will.

So just don't read it goyim oy vey, now develop effective strategies against it as well

Good luck, EBOLA-CHAN!!!

All ideology is cancerous and should be abandoned. SORTING is the new meme hotness.

He should be more like his aunt and keep his fucking mouth shut

Fucking this, Sup Forums has inspired me to read a fuckton and educate myself far beyond the limits of liberal education.

Not only that but my diet has improved, as well as starting to lift which has resulted in a gain of muscle mass and confidence. I've began to make money off of the stock market (Not that this was recommended by Sup Forums i just wanted to make more money which in a way Sup Forums inspired me to do)

>pepe
>most pertinently threatening basilisk
did they ever consider the reason they're losing the meme war is because they're all such humorless fagots?

>There is no greater danger than underestimating your opponent.

They are so smug they cant wrap their heads around one of the most basic mistakes.

>post-ironic

>thinking meme magic isn't real
it's at your own peril mate.

There's nothing more humbling than being naturally smart and coming to realize that it doesn't make you more clever, or even more right, than anyone else. For me I had to fall quite far before I realized that just getting smarter wasn't going to help and that I'd have to network.

>the more you're exposed to red pills, the more you are likely to buy into it. so inoculate yourself against it while fighting back.
Oh mang, that would only mean that they would willingly expose themselves to the truth thinking they are immune to it.

fucking seriously. whiplash my ethereal spinal cord to create some nerve majic and bobs your uncle

You best have read The Intelligent Investor, bucko.

what memster knows
>meme magic psyop with the intention to make goverments and organizations spend money and resources on bulshit.
what they think it is
>a method of control and manipulation of persons opinions.

Sup Forums just took the trolling one lvl higher thats it

>What he does not seem to grasp is the kernel of truth found in the memes he labels as dangerous. They wouldn't be so powerful if they were complete fabrications.
>If the truth is destructive to your ideology perhaps it is the ideology that should be modified.

I agree 100%. He dismisses powerful memes as "idiotic," and those posting them as "losers" (dear Daniel, in case you didn't notice, we won). That's a losing strategy, however tricked out in cutting-edge psychobabble.

As I post this, I've got 10 minutes to go in his lecture. What would be really interesting is if he would take the mythic weapon against basilisks that he mentions - a suit of mirrors - and somehow apply that to present circumstances.

Yet, I don't think that weapon would work, because I don't think the basilisk metaphor - while quite sexy - is entirely apt.

The dynamic here is one of truth vs. suppression of truth.

Which brings to mind MLK's remark (he was quoting someone): Truth crushed to earth will rise again.

The basilisk metaphor is ultimately just another method of suppression, but one aimed at the arty-intellectual class.

You can run but you can't hide, Mr. Keller. Your shadow will find you out.

21:50

how will cernovich ever recover ?

He must die for this transgression.
Lord Kek wills it. May His wrath lay waste to these blasphemers.

youtube.com/watch?v=gFDCtAOjXns

Also go to google sky, search Virgo and turn infrared on and move your cursor slightly down to the left. He watches from afar as the song Shadilay says. (((They))) are hiding it.

anybody has the top top left natsoc qt pic ?

Ah they still fail to see the true effect of the memetic warfare meme.

Sad but predictable.

Ironically that guy looks a bit like Alan Wallace.

>trying to make sense of chaos

I think also there's a lot of people who don't understand the very significant differences between knowledge and intelligence, and then ability to apply them.

It often seems people either aren't very knowledgable or have no clue how to apply that knowledge or assess its value and credibility, they can only recite it like dogma "diversity, religion of peace, multiculturalism, seize means of production, trickle down, systematic racism, patriarchy"

I love how its a jew every single time

it used to be like this
now that anime is mainstream the cp posting and gore posting mainly stopped this place is full of normies

A suit of mirrors? So what we can see ourselves?
That won't work, nobody hates us more than ourselves.

Can't shame us either.

For starters most people simply aren't that intelligent.

Then take into account the social structures that serve to TRICK smart people into doing dumb things. Government education primarily and mass advertisement second. That's why high IQ people are just as likely to fall for obvious scams as anyone else.

JBP explains how the brain likes to think it's mastered its environment and hates to think that it doesn't understand what's going on. That's why people turn away from examining their presuppositions in the face of evidence to the contrary. It's why so many turn away from redpills when they see them and don't even try to argue against them. They simply pretend they are wrong to preserve their perceived position in the world.

As for the people who repeat those mantras you mentioned, they're just low IQ (by which I mean under 115). You can't expect much from normies.

That's moot's fault, the fucking dumbass. I told him the startup incubator was a stupid idea but he wanted shekels and SJW friends and now he's gone.

The pissing in an ocean of piss metaphor is highly apt.

chaos and order are constructs our minds impose upon the world, they are one in the same

At this point all they can is add to the chaos.
SHADILAY

I kinda like the Basilisk comparison. Ye, this guy might be usefull.

I thought the Alt-right were meant to be the post-ironic ones.

Did the mention that most of the neo-nazis are just jews trolling?

>For starters most people simply aren't that intelligent
Oh I know that, I had meant to imply that in my post

But I was more referring to how actual intelligent people fall for those traps, as they are the most dangerous. It always fascinated me when someone like Stephen Hawkins who is obvious intelligent decides to weight in on politics and it's very clear he has no knowledge on the subject. All that intelligence is meaningless without any knowledge. Obviously being good in one area inflates the ego to think it will natural excell in another, but i believe it's gotten worse as now everyone is told they are special and great at everything, everyone's a winner, and more than ever it feeds people the idea they have a midas touch.

>hates to think that it doesn't understand what's going on
That is definitely a big part of why people stubbornly hold on ideas. I think it's also emotional and what they want to be true and trying to impose that on reality. "diversity is good" is a nice idea on the surface but it's obviously hard for people to denounce not just because it means the wrong on a intellectual/knowledgable level, but also emotionally accepting the ramifications of that reality

Nope, he just continued with the typical shame tactics by labeling the denizens of Sup Forums as either anime-nazis or beta males.

So if there are a lot of typos in this, I don't have my contacts in

Bassilisk is the evil thing Harry Potter must kill in the Chamber of Secrets in book 2, that contains a shard of voldemorts soul... it's how you talk to millenials now, only in mythology inside Pooter books. They think they are fighting The Dark Side obviously and Love will save us all, as it did Potter.

I will now killmyself goodbye

28:37
>getting too sucked into the material that I'm researching increases the chances of getting redpilled by it, I think.

He literally has a section on how to deal with the fact that if people actually hear the 'alt-right' arguments they'll probably switch sides. But he still believes all his leftist ideas are true and the alt-right is all lies.

Holy fuck, that is some next level double think.

There is nothing wrong with using myth and story to get your message across. Its a shame that people can't use greek/roman or christian stories but that is the age we live in. It almost makes me want to watch harry potter so I could understand what they are talking about.

Part of it is the culture. You don't have to be smart, or even RIGHT, to be successful. So people who have figured out that they're successful assume that all their success is their own doing, and ignore the help they get from family and other social networks. I hate to say it but the privilege argument does have some application here.

For me it wasn't until I was abandoned by family, on the verge of homeless, and totally without any other help that I realized that I could be the smartest man in the world and still fail. So I changed.

I just opened the video and right from the bat I see the first picture is a Basilisk. I don't even have to watch the rest of video now, it seems like it's pretty much going to be
>don't look at the stuff goy, just know it's bad. I'll tell you everything you need to know, make sure you reject it outright

Lie, Sup Forums Used to be anonymous, so everyone and anybody that had a sick mind could post there most fucked ideas and thoughts for others to read. The people with the most fucked minds are the most normal looking people

We done the unthinkable.
WE WUZ JEWS AND SHIET

He opened up with a picture of a Basilisk, a snake that can kill you just by looking at it. I knew exactly where he was going with that.
>oy fucking vey, don't actually read their material, it's bad

Might as well just read it if you're going to do that. Half the HP movies are garbage, not kino at all.

If I remember the video correctly he is a self described artists, who feels that art should be used to further political goals. In other words he is a post-modern hack. He does not really grok this place, he has never really listened to anything that is said here. All he sees is a tool that can be used to further his own ideology. Its sad really.

How the fuck are leftist THIS fucking brainwashed?

How could you hear this and think that you want to keep listening to these people?

>For me it wasn't until I was abandoned by family, on the verge of homeless, and totally without any other help that I realized that I could be the smartest man in the world and still fail. So I changed.
Thats interesting as I had the completely opposite experience.

It was only when went out on my own and followed my own judgement and didn't rely on others that I thrived.