Why should I care about Sweden when Sweden never had a distinct or important culture to begin with?

Why should I care about Sweden when Sweden never had a distinct or important culture to begin with?
Like who actually thinks about Sweden ever?

Because they're supposed to be white so help your brothers and sisters out and it tells the tale of what the rest of Europe will be like

*sips ramen* ano *sips ramen* ... fakku yuu

Ikea is the first thing that comes to mind when I think of Sweden.

If Sweden turns, that would set a yuge precedent.

This is going to require a large amount of cooperation.

swedes were the master race blue eyed blonde hottest women on earth. now they are brown sugar. they also suck at hockey.

This is so satisfying

Sweden has a great culture.
They are just a little bit confused at the moment.

Koenigsegg is the only thing I care about in terms of Sweden.

they're irrelevant. America First.

Whites first you retard
America is already overrun with spics and niggers

That strategy to say a group of people has no culture is not true even for the shitskins. They do have culture albeit shit tier but still a proto form of culture nonetheless

Look up the periodic table by country of discovery if you don't think Sweden has done or accomplished much.

Fuck Sweden and all non Germanics.

>flag
I trust your bloodline is pure despite your location?

Because you don't want muslims to make a stronghold in civilized world? Where do you think they will go next faggot?

Basically, Sweden was one of the closest thing to euphoria ever achived by the white man so far in history, and in just a few decades it turned into what it is today. You should care about Sweden because the same thing can happen in your country (or it already has happened).

Our history isn't very interesting for others than ourselves and you don't need to know much about it, but you should definitely know what is happening right now.

:'(((((((((((((

>Why should I care about Sweden when Sweden never had a distinct or important culture to begin with?
>Like who actually thinks about Sweden ever?
Sweden has abba and cuck culture m8

>muh germanics

obviously on vacation

spoken like a true american