Whites are the master race because our genetic bloodlines were born farther away from the equator than non-whites

>whites are the master race because our genetic bloodlines were born farther away from the equator than non-whites

How idiotic is racism/race supremacy of any kind?

"You cannot judge a race. Any man who judges by the group is a pea-wit. You take men one at a time." - Buster Kilrain, Gettysburg

skin color isnt race you fucking moron

You have a smaller head.

Race realism is incontrovertible denying it is christfag creationism tier.

Studies show babies born to mothers who live in greener areas have larger skulls than those that don't.

I didnt know niggers were native to South Japan

>full black
>anywhere but Africa

This map is fucking retarded.

Then it's the only scientifically verifiable difference since actually statistically-supported evidence shows a difference no more than .02 percent. Race is a social construct and it's the cultural and historical consequences that lead to what you see in different racial demographics in different countries, not race.

Are you trying to say that the environment at the equator is the exact same as in the north?

>Different groups evolved separately, and because of this they exhibit different proprieties, on average.

I don't understand what's so hard to understand about this.

move to africa then

Just because pol is divided iver trump, doesnt mean we are gonna fall for your kikery. 0.002 shekels etc...

No, skin correlates to sun exposure/ultraviolet radiation influencing genetic evolution, the more exposure the darker the skin. More sun towards the equators than up in Europe, Northern parts of North America, etc.,

Then what's your point? Whites are the superior race in white countries because they've evolved to live there.

Wrong, a DNA test can tell you what sub-population you are from. There is even a large notable difference in very similar groups, such as Jews and Palestinians.

Then what about their specific evolution makes black people/Africans or any other non-white inferior or subhuman? There are superior cultures i.e. the modern Arab world is culturally a hellhole of savagery and abominable punishments for things that shouldn't be crimes, things you don't see in say Western Europe, etc., but not superior races.

>Any man who judges by the group is a pea-wit. You take men one at a time.

I've drawn my conclusions on race by judging niggers one at a time. I came to the conclusion that niggers are putrid, vile, extremely violent, irredeemable scum. Akin to the orcs straight out of the Tolkien-verse.

What now you fucking nigger?

What you experienced is the overall consequences of economics, history, and social constructs in America, not the result of the race itself

I've heard enough apologetics for one lifetime. Anyone continually defending monsters and preventing humanity from progressing to it's destiny can and will be killed on sight from this point on.

You sound very angry and bitter. This whole deal of race supremacy sure seems exhaustingly bitter and wasteful and not fit for a good or happy life

Then why is every nigger majority country so shit? There is a common denominator and it's not history and social constructs. NAXALT repeaters can get fucked.

seems awfully hard to be happy or healthy or even sane when you've hardwired yourself to hate a majority of the human race because of where luck had them be born, who they were born to, and what pigments they were born with

So culture doesn't play a role? Economics? Resources? Race is a cheap scapegoat

Non-orcs tend to think beyond themselves and are more concerned with the safety, well-being and prosperity of their people and those around them who believe in the same. They are less concerned with their own well-being or 'happiness' and are only content when significant progress is made beyond anything they alone are capable of. This is how history is made, and how the unthinkable is made reality. It's the only reason why parasitic niggers are at all capable of living a "happy" life, through the otherworldly dedication of their selfless superiors.

I wouldn't expect you to understand, but that's fine. You can wake me up when niggers have provided any thing to the world at all, but a total net drain on all progress.

There will come a day (if that day has not already come) where you'll understand.
It doesnt matter how much you love the guy robbing you, he'll stab you regardless. He hates you, no matter how much love you throw towards that hatred, it will never change.
Now take racism, racism is not something only one guy or one party does, most black people are highly racist towards white people where as whites are actually pretty decent towards blacks, given the fact we actually remind ourselves that there is a chance we are alike, not different.
So, here it goes, best try and act normal.
>Well hello kind sir, how are you-
>GIBSMEDAT FUCKIN FUCKED PHONE CRACKER

This is so fucking wrong because Egypt isn't black. They were the kings and queens there.

Their brain sizes and structures. Hormonal levels within the body.

If people can be different, skin tone and such, what prevents them have being different in ways other than appearances?

These little things cause big differences. There are reasons specific populations have much higher average IQ's than others.

>movie quotes

Well maybe dumb movies stars lack the mental capacity to do so, I on other hand have no trouble processing statistics pass judgements based off them, saged.

sage

Jews were persecuted(and they deserved it) infinitely more thorough history and are doing fine, what now cuck?