"John McCain says we no longer determine the difference between Assad and ISIS"

"John McCain says we no longer determine the difference between Assad and ISIS"

Well that's that then. Assad will be no more.
twitter.com/DefenseBaron/status/851949068901388288

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/jan/09/imprecise-russian-bombing-syria-fuelling-refugee-crisis-us-official
theguardian.com/world/2017/jan/13/irans-syria-project-pushing-population-shifts-to-increase-influence
bbc.com/news/world-europe-35706238
aol.com/article/news/2017/03/31/paid-russians-spread-anti-clinton-fake-news/22020336/
huffingtonpost.com/entry/russian-trolls-fake-news_us_58dde6bae4b08194e3b8d5c4
businessinsider.com/russia-internet-trolls-and-donald-trump-2016-7
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2014/08/the-kremlins-troll-army/375932/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_brigades
youtu.be/Od4MWs7qTr8
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/119826598/#119826598
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
medium.com/insurge-intelligence/secret-pentagon-report-reveals-west-saw-isis-as-strategic-asset-b99ad7a29092
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>"They are inextricably connected because of Iran"

These two old neocon faggots were actually describing themselves with that line.

How is it we have 100 US Senators, yet we only hear from these two, clearly fucking insane, parasites? Something needs to be done about these two, obviously the democratic process has failed.

hurr durr we can no longer seperate assad from the terrorist group we created

So does this mean we're now supplying Assad with weapons, or that we're going to put sanctions on ISIS?

So the US is going to spend a billion dollars a year to arm, and train Syrian government forces?

Are these two faggots siamese twins?

Nah, israel have just started bombing the syrian army.

>keeps the terrorists
>kills Assad

>Iran supports wahabists bent on genociding shiites and who have a large number of ties to Saudi Arabia
What the fuck are these two smoking?

da fuq?
Has he really gone full retard this time?

The media loves John McCain, that's why

Iran is Shiite.
Assad is Alawite, a variation of Shia (Shiite Islam).

ISIS and al-Qaida are Sunni.

Sunnis hate Shiites.

McCain and Graham are dipshits. And Graham has gay pedo face.

>John McCain and Barack Obama were on the same side when it came to Brexit

it's almost as if they're the same thing.

Only difference is Dems believe in abortion.

Thats the dumbest shit Ive ever heard

i really do hate these pricks. fucking traitors.

Time to retire, his Alzheimer's just went terminal

Everything is upside down.

someone post that shit about the artist that did that strategy for Russia, where you don't understand anything.

Which is a bit bullshit, anyone who gives afuck understands this is blatant neocon lies, just not the normalfags

>Says John McCain and Lindsey Graham

Does anyone else here unironically hate the US? Fuck you burgers, I don't give a fuck if it's a small portion of the country, the very fact some of you retarded fuckers voted for these neocons really shows how devoid you are of any morality what soever.

Fuck the US.

So near exclusively shia mudslimes are exactly the same as exclusively sunni mudslimes. This sounds like an excuse to pretend that shia muslims are ISIS and that ISIS are the "good guys" and to blame all of CIA, Saudi Arabia, and Israel's crimes onto Iran and Syria which neocohens plan to topple anyways.

I've been saying it for weeks but we really need to just start killing jews. We need to plan and coordinate for a large scale widespread slaughter of jews and make sure we are targeting only jews. Especially all these rich and famous influential (circumcised) cocksuckers. They need to exterminated

But Saudis finance IS not Iran!?!
WTF is this logic!
Fucking McCain is losing his mind!

Someone seriously needs to put him back in the bamboo cage

John McCain was born to literal medieval privilege -- it's why he wasn't stripped of his pilot wings even though he had an abysmal record -- and is connected to organized crime in Arizona. Voting has nothing to do with it.

John McCain has to be one of the most overtly evil bastards in American political history

I thought that said Kevin Bacon at first

The fact that McCain keeps getting reelected is fucking baffling.

Well, since I've been home the entire time ISIS has been around and I've never been a member national security meetings nor do I personally know anyone in the intelligence community or all of that jazz I can tell you this is bullshit and ISIS has nothing to do with Assad.

This desu. What the fuck Murrica ? WTF???

We know (((who))) makes the decisions down South

Only when their balls touch.

>John McCain and Lindsey Graham
Are these two gay lovers?

We already know Graham is a closet homosexual but you never hear anything about these old senile pieces of human trash without the other faggots name being thrown into the article.

>be Assad
>be a minority ruling over a majority
>majority starting shit
>genocide / displace them and replace them with Muslims which are supporting you from Iran

theguardian.com/world/2016/jan/09/imprecise-russian-bombing-syria-fuelling-refugee-crisis-us-official

theguardian.com/world/2017/jan/13/irans-syria-project-pushing-population-shifts-to-increase-influence

>be Russia
>helping ebil dictator to remove people he does not like
>laught at US allies who have to deal with refugees
>weaponize these refugees, spreading propaganda and make sure every migrant rape case will be international news
>laugh even harder while watching the west to collapse

bbc.com/news/world-europe-35706238

aol.com/article/news/2017/03/31/paid-russians-spread-anti-clinton-fake-news/22020336/
huffingtonpost.com/entry/russian-trolls-fake-news_us_58dde6bae4b08194e3b8d5c4
businessinsider.com/russia-internet-trolls-and-donald-trump-2016-7
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2014/08/the-kremlins-troll-army/375932/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_brigades

you burgers should really pay for this guy's therapy sessions, some one needs to tell him he's no less of a man because he got shot down over Vietnam.

Top kek.

McCain isn't president and Trump hates him

fuck off

He is though. He crashed twice before and may have started a fire on an aircraft carrier. For Navy pilots, crash two planes and you fly a desk. McCain is related to a Senator and two admirals so he got another shot. Had he played by the rules he would never have been taken prisoner and tortured.

I still can tell a difference

People are going to accept this at face value.

That's the worst part.

Our political polarization's happened specifically to make people less critical of what /theirguys/ say.

>in oader to destroy ISIS we must bomb Damscus!
How long before this comes out of his mouth?

Isn't McCain a whole lot more chummy with ISIS than Assad?

We should tomahawk McCain first.

>Iran
>ISIS

I won't to live on this planet. Ninety percent of republicans probably buy this.

fpbp

Thank you, Taoist cat.

Don't you mean the "moderate rebels"?

Is McCain the Zhirinovsky of USA?

The chemical animal butcher of Damascus.

Muh peaceful revolution.

Muh arab spring. So peaceful and tolerant this "revolution"

Why are McCain and Graham always so inseparable? Are they literal faggots?

so mccain supports assad now? mccain backed isis, the taliban and al quiada

Why do "liberals" like war so much what the fuck.

Iran is fighting ISIS

4th from the right.

>AMERICAN INTELECTUALS

He really is a piece of shit. It was his own fault he was shot down - he was flying too low. He committed treason while he was a POW, too. He should have been executed when we got him back.

God I fucking love Sup Forums.

lmao they literally want to go in and fight both sides in a foreign war

McCain needs to fuck off and die already

I am literally going to pop a bottle of champagne when Mccain dies, what a fucking subhuman ziocon

and Trump is now in bed with this crippled arm asshole

typical
a week ago the neocons were saying "Jordan can be considered Palestine"
aka, lets go recapture Palestine for the kikes, oh wait this entire country over here is Palestine I guess we have to invade it

My librul boomer friends absolutely do. See, Iran is funding ISIS to destabilize Iraq so they can invade it, and to fight the Moderate Rebels™ to help Assad. Assad likes having ISIS in Syria because their presence allows him to pretend to fight the bad guys while he drops sarin barrel bombs on innocent civilians who just want freedom and democracy.

is graham popular in sc? gowdy should run for his seat

Your country has voted for and continues to vote for just as awful if not worse. The only difference is Canada is utterly irrelevant so you don't have the world attention on you.

> (OP)
>
>
>Everything is upside down.
>someone post that shit about the artist that did that strategy for Russia, where you don't understand anything.
>Which is a bit bullshit, anyone who gives afuck understands this is blatant neocon lies, just not the normalfags

youtu.be/Od4MWs7qTr8

Not really. They just know that "ISIS" is thier boogyman they created and a catch all in the publics mind for "the bad people" . They know that this now looks like Assad is the good guy fighting "the bad people" so they have to imply that they are the same thing and not fighting against each other.

Who the fuck is this guy that he is this consistently slimey?

>we no longer determine the difference between Assad and ISIS

But they're at war with each other...

How do I know they said this? I can believe they did but where is the proof?

The same McCain that's been giving Terror groups Intel & weapons since Libya.

KB about it: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/119826598/#119826598

Archives: archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

McCain and Graham would have been the senators who called the soldiers that stopped the My Lai massacre traitors

McShit needs to die already.

No, they want to fight Syria. The plan is for ISIS to become permanent so there's a nice little Wahhabist state and a bunch of COMMUNIST MUSLIMS cutting off Syria and Lebanon from Iran.
medium.com/insurge-intelligence/secret-pentagon-report-reveals-west-saw-isis-as-strategic-asset-b99ad7a29092

Anon8 told me you're disinformation. Fuck off.

That makes no sense kys

The ISIS is Anti-Iran

Fuck McCain when will he just died out

Choose wisely, goyim...

Then shoot him already, Gerd derm it.

McCain is a senile old fuck, and Graham...crazy. They'd have us in a half dozen wars if they could. TERM LIMITS!

McCain is a brainwashed Vietcong sleeper agent gone haywire. Like the living equivalent of an unexploded landmine just waiting for the world to step on it. All his actual Communist handlers have been dead for decades but the Jews picked him up and have been feeding him commands instead.

FUCK MCCAIN I HOPE HE DIES FROM AIDS

Fucking neocons want war with syria in order to start ww3 with Russia.

Imagine what the world would look like if that senile faggot had become POTUS in 2008.

King Nigger was the lesser evil.

John McCain, the guy who met with ISIS leaders so that he could fund and train them, saying he can no longer determine the difference between Assad and ISIS...
hmm

The two men who funded and armed ISIS now mad Assad is killing their ally (ISIS).

I do, I literally hate my fucking country. I thought Trump would fix shit. Surprise surprise, he sucks and swallows even more Israeli and Saudi semen than Obama.

What a total fuck up this country has turned out to be.

Anonymous9 here.

I can vouch for number 2.

Number 3 is a total cunt.

Mccain is the one who literally went their to have meetings with ISI, im sure we have the pics. The more things change the more they stay the same.

christ

Assad is worse than ISIS. ISIS at least doesn't gas children and killed less civilians.

Yes, it still is the best country in the whole world, but it could have been better. Still a fuck up.

Because they're the biggest traitors who hate Trump because he buttfucked them in the primaries. News media slathers on their dick because it lets them say 'EVEN REPUBLICANS ARE AGAINST THIS' and it's always just these two pedophiles with their tongues firmly in each others asses.

oh i do

IS MCCAIN A FUCKING RETARD? SYRIA CALLED IN IRANIAN TROOPS IN ORDER TO FIGHT ISIS

WE WORK WITH IRAN IN IRAQ TO FIGHT ISIS IN IRAQ

FUCK THIS OLD NIGGER!!! THAT'S RIGHT MCCAIN IS A GODDAMN NIGGGER

HI MCNIGGER I'M JOHN MCNIGGER HERE TO START ANOTHER WAR.

This guy is turning out to be just as bad as Soros.

I'd love to cut this fuckers face apart before putting a round through his fucking skull. He literally should have died in Vietnam, how many better men died there while this warmongering fuck gets to live?

t. Ezra Banadinovi.

I hate US more than anything else

McCain is far worse. Soros is a dirty jew rat and this is to be expected.

McCain is supposed to be a proud patriotic American. FUCK HIM IN HIS NIGGERY ASSSSS

I HOPE NIGGERS RAPE MCCAIN WHILE THEY LAUGH AT HIS INABILITY TO RAISE HIS ARMS ABOVE HIS HEAD. FUCK MCCAIN THE FUCKING WARMONGERING NIGGERFUCK

I unironically hope the US undergoes a decade long civil war at some point in the near future
It's the only way we can save ourselves

Why in the fuck has this dude not been sent to a Retirement Home?

He literally thinks Rand Paul is a Russian plant, lmao

This ultimately is the Final Solution to the American problem. I hope one day to move to Alaska, and be free of it all.