Sup Forums ON SUICIDE WATCH

>meets with Netanyahu on his first month
>bombs Assad
>slowly replacing Bannon with (((Jared Kushner)))
>sabotages relationship with Russia in one week
>backtracking on China
>backtracking on NATO

The best part? Sup Forums's only response to this will be MUH 73992 DIMENSIONAL PARCHEESI!!! Sad!

Sup Forums IS 1 PERSON
SAGED FAG

If I had a "back to /r/marchfortrump" meme, I would send it here.

>WE WUZ GR8 N SHIET

stupid leaf is about to get raked by the mods

There's no invasion of Syria. People who freaked out about us becoming the world police are either retarded or shills.

As long as libtards stay perpetually butthurt, I don't give a fuck what Trump does.

I just hate leftists so fucking much now, knowing you're miserable is joy enough for me.

pol is now split into three warring factions

1. The non-interventionists
2.The shills who try to mimic the non-interventionists
3. Those who blindly Trump

I think it's pretty obvious you are alone with your mental illness. Thanks for the giggles. I dont hate myself as much after reading your garbage.

>i-it's just 1488D chess

*blindly support

like nigga, still butt hurt? It not even the first hundred.

Burgerfags are in full denial mode.
They will never learn.

Remember goys, we are your greatest allies.

Now give me your weapon technology so I can sell it, let me remain a huge spy threat, give me $5 billion in aid every year, let me fund the most powerful lobby in the United States, and let me pressure you to help destablize potential competitors in our region. What's that? You want something in return? Umm, we're your greatest allies remember!

It's time to drop Israel like a fucking dirty whore and adopt a neutral policy towards it. Hell maybe even a hostile one. Shut down AIPAC and get these fucking kikes away from our country.

Sup Forums population come and go, most of the trumpfags will probably kill themselves in the near future like most of the Ron Paul fags killed themselves not so long ago. It's not necessary a bad thing it give some freshness to the board. In the meantime the few sane oldfags lurks and laugh.

I am happy with all of those choices.
I just want to see the world burn

Kek let's see how joyful it'll make you feel when you're eating shit.
>inb4 shariablue shill reeee
Kys retard

doesn't realize Sup Forums just put Trump in the white house for the LULz
t. new fag

Are you placing people that think clear retaliation to only the use of chemical weapons, with no further action in the interventionists group?

Lurk moar faggot, Sup Forums is not T_D cultists.

Just general umbrella categories, but many of the non-interventionists think the gas attacks were a false flag/ not enough evidence to support it. I guess the people you mentioned would kinda be in between non-interventionists and those who blindly support.