Was what Japan did to China worse than the holocaust?

Was what Japan did to China worse than the holocaust?

youtube.com/watch?v=jfkk-GtM_sI

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_genocides_by_death_toll
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boxer_Rebellion#Occupation.2C_looting_and_atrocities
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Absolutely, the shit non western countries get away with is incredible.

P.S. What was Russia did to Germany was also worse.

The holocaust didn't happen you faggot but I hope it happens again to you

where is the evidence for nanking? oh right, just a bunch of stories....but you goys gobble that one up hook, line and sinker just because the victims arent yids

What Germany did to Jews was worse than both.
What Stalin did to his own people was worse than what Hitler did to the Jews.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_genocides_by_death_toll

The real issue, though, is how OP became so autistic.

Reminder that Japs, Russians and Germans were all ISIS of WW2.

>I hope the supposed slaughter of millions of Jews happens to you, an individual

You're a dumbass

Indeed. The nations of east Asia are the most brutal and inhumane on Earth. The number of individuals murdered at Nanking may have been fewer than those murdered under the 3rd Reich, but relative to the time spans in which those atrocities were committed it was a much more brutal action.

>butthurt pol who was defeated in 6 weeks, occupied for 5 years and then spent 50 years under communism

You mean like when all those millions of Germans after WWII just sorta... "disappeared"? Huehuehue...

...fucking Commies :(

>implying either happened

Both of them are just as bad because none of them finished what they started.

There is literally no difference between races during war.

Humans go full psycho and do whatever the fuck they want.

No because they didn't harm any of G-d's chosen people

>what Japan did to China

LoL
dumb amerilards believing their grandpa's fabricated stories

good one

Genocide is justified in warfare. If you can't fight back you don't deserve to survive by nature's laws.

Silly comment. There is nothing brutal about modern day east Asia except north Korea. Any country could and would commit atrocities under the right conditions, look at My Lai if you think the west is not capable of similar evil.

That's such a dorm room thing to say and a way of thinking.

IDK, was what was done to Ukraine by the Soviets worse than the Holocaust?

Banzai?

I am telling you that the Americans have acted in equally despicable ways and given you a clear example of it. To suggest modern day South Korea or Japan is some of the most inhumane countries in the world is plainly denying reality. Almost certainly those two countries are more civilized than your ever more degenerate country,.

jews are God's chosen people so no nice try.

Listen to you. You're just saving the world for everyone aren't you?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boxer_Rebellion#Occupation.2C_looting_and_atrocities

Well, the rape of Nanking actually happened, so yes.
Even the Japs admitted that it happened, and they even punished the commander who allowed it.

Make no mistake., I am taking direct issue with the fact you have (with absolutely no evidence, and clearly also no knowledge of the subject) stated falsely that East Asian civilization is inhumane and brutal. If you don't want to at least try to argue your case then please do yourself and everybody else the favor of not talking about subjects you don't know anything about.

You're so British. Goddamn. No wonder you're a shadow of your former selves.

>Chinacaust