This man managed to piss off two nuclear superpowers and is about to start a war with both...

This man managed to piss off two nuclear superpowers and is about to start a war with both. What have you done with your life?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oWhRNQVoako
tanks-encyclopedia.com/coldwar/North_Korea/Koksan-M1978.php
youtube.com/watch?v=Mi57d50pCUw
youtube.com/watch?v=q41X7zNdhDc
google.com/patents/US6506148
zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-13/biggest-show-force-world-war-ii-japan-send-its-largest-warship-south-china-sea
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juche
twitter.com/AnonBabble

iirc we did the same thing, but with frog memes

>is about to start a war with both
just like the other 5000 times right

Trust me, he will attck first.

War with NK goes exactly 1 way:

>air bombings
>foot soldiers move in on Pyongyang
>Norks nuke their own city

Give me a country and I can do more than that

>US strike group
>Japanese warship
>Ukranian warship
>Russian warplanes
>150k Chinese troops at the border
>NK poised to do another nuke test
Shit has never been this close to hitting the fan

>autistic gook screeching
>accomplishing anything

I nuked your mom's asshole.

I've been really sick of Lithuania's shit recently. Do them

This isn't like those times. China has said if they test another nuclear device they will fuck them while saying Trump is dead serious with his threats.

Just come to germany and tell everyone refugee welcome and bam you are bundeskanzler

he'll back down. the guy is a nut case but he won't kill himself. I think he knows deep down he would lose so he'll do what they always do, fling some insults and then shut up for a few months.

I fucked the unicorn that gave birth to his grandpa.

I hope the US does a false flag to paint NK as completely rouge and we take out kim jong I can't stand north Korea it needs to be dissolved.

NEW VIDEO OF CHINESE TROOP MOVEMENT NEAR NK BORDER

youtube.com/watch?v=oWhRNQVoako

What did they do?
I thought they were a based ethnostate

tfw no semen demon korean gf

Piss on two urinals at the same time and sharted on both afterward.

Anyway, KOKSAN.

tanks-encyclopedia.com/coldwar/North_Korea/Koksan-M1978.php

Waited for something good to happen
And now
We wait
youtube.com/watch?v=Mi57d50pCUw

They're coming lads

one of them called me a veggie burger

I need a country, not a target. I would just launch on Isreal and the Muslim cube.

There's actually things in Lithuania i'm sure. They have to be posting from somewhere

Except we let a madman get his hands on those nuclear codes. He's a damn hothead!

They are the only.country without the influence.of the jews.

Let's resolve this peacefully.

>We finally get to see a relevant country with an actual military and nuclear capabilities disappear from the map and become part of another country for the first time in decades

Best timeline

Bump

I designed robots that replaced people :)

>even Russia doesn't like North Korea

Do they have ANY allies?

Shia Lebouf said: JUST DO IT!
MAKE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE!
NUCLEAR WAR 2017

youtube.com/watch?v=q41X7zNdhDc

Top fucking kek

Fine, it will be my final target as the world attacks me.

Help facilitate your mind controlling.

google.com/patents/US6506148

Nope, China tolerates them at best

being under the influence of a manchild that spends all the nation's money on arms manufacturing while his people starve is barely better than jewish influence

>without the influence.of the jews.
Because it's under the influence of a manchild with a God complex

>two nuclear superpowers

Two nuclear powers. The world only has one superpower.

Did you know that this dog was murdered. For no reason. In New Zealand? And they have done nothing.

This, This is only time when the deep state is useful is for overthrowing rouge countries like North Korea

guys I'm feeling sleepy, nothing is happening you guys should go to bed too

once a took a shit that was 16 inches long.

>we

I agree with Cletus. Russia is the only superpower.

Disagree, this is at best on par with the axe murder incident and everything that followed

BEST KOREA WILL DESTROY THE TRAITOR DRUMPF!

fuck me mate, i'm happy for you

If his grandfather and father were not Dictators he would be just another north Korean peasant

But only a tad bit better.

Fuck I hate Nukes. Every little Asshole Dictator can get hold of some and start being relevant. I wish we could still just invade countries with sheer numbers and Equipment.

My grand daddy wasnt a commie dictator that established a blood line of rulers

Not 1 Fuckin Muslim in Norc land.

I once masturbated five times in three hours.

fpbp

Fucking degenerate kys

>Fuck I hate Nukes. Every little Asshole Dictator can get hold of some and start being relevant.

But he isn't.

You have three powers in the region that can turn him to paste at any moment. They could glass the region if they wanted to.

This has been the case for decades.

Without the support of China and Russia, NK would just be dead already. They can't feed themselves. People starve to death in the millions.

Someone's giving them money, WWII era equipment and some tech support. And dutifully NK has never been a threat to Russia or China. Imagine that.

RIP NK, I just hope the damages to SK and Japan are minimal.

How exactly did NK piss off this many world powers? I know Kim annoyed the US and China jumped in suddenly, but what about everything else like Russia?

you forgot 50,000 artillery pieces have been zeroed in on Seoul for 50 years. Within 5 minutes Seoul will be gravel.

>record scratch

>so new he doesn't remember when Kim actually bombed that South Korean island and sunk a fishing ship killing a bunch of Koreans.

i didn't forget it. just didn't care to mention it

Reeeee

he started from a position of privilege so your argument is invalid

Japan is safe. Thats a long flight, over a whole lot of US destroyers. That missile will get shot down with no problem.

South Korea though... NK doesnt really need a nuke to kill a few million SK's. NK has enough conventional (albeit ancient by todays standards) artillery pre targeted at Soule that the SK capital is pretty much dead within an hour of any aggressions breaking out.

2 real questions remain. If the US does strike and China does nothing/ Helps the US, does Un strike the Chinese troops on the border for their betrayal? The other question is, does NK accept their fate, and as a parting gift to this world, begin slaughtering everyone they can (up to 2 million prisoners in NK concentration camps for example)

It sucks for the people of NK, and with hope NK will be taken down with surgical accuracy so that civilian casualties are not a problem.

South Korea lives in fear of North Korea, neither China nor Japan trust them. Their leaders have all literally believed they are gods. It is no secret that they want to destroy most of the western world. the only thing keeping them from trying is that they are a failing communist nation, and cant do any real damage (yet)

If anyone needs to be dealt with its North Korea.

Would you?

The nukes mostly. NK has basically made being a friend of NK a very inconvenient thing. There is zero way to defend NK politically. Imagine being Xi, or Putin, at the G7, ready to make big deals on trade... and the very first thing that comes up, is Un. NK stopped being a proxy and started being a liability to everyone around 25 years ago

I know he pissed off the US, but what did he do to piss off China and Russia?

zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-13/biggest-show-force-world-war-ii-japan-send-its-largest-warship-south-china-sea

Muito bom kra, me arrancou boas risadas

See

Being a bad boy is fine, but when the majority of the world tells you to stop, when you start breaking international laws as a way to celebrate your independance, and when you then grin and hold up your middle finger.... no one wants to be your friend anymore.

Russia was never a real allie. Russia gets some black market arms deals, offers some scientists pro bono occasionally, but really, NK was always just a proxy for the cold war going hot.

China however has deep international ties, and NK fucking around is starting to put a kink in the chink trade game. A buffer zone is very important sure, but at the end of the day, 200 miles of buffer isnt worth the daily harassment you get from having a friend

He can't even get a fucking rocket to fly 600 feet let alone hit China or USA

i bought some sunglasses so i dont go blind in the nuclear hellfire

You should do a bit of independant reading on why those missiles, which have been flying for over a decade, are suddenly burning on landing pads ;)

>so that civilian casualties are not a problem.
I can't see this happening in the event of an invasion due to the level of brainwashing.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juche

The entire country is devoted to the military.
Their foreign policy decisions are a symptom of this. lashing out with rhetoric and force is the only political move they have.
Usually when NK threatens to bomb the west or the south it because they need food and want some one to bargain with.

shit posted on Sup Forums

>Usually when NK threatens to bomb the west or the south it because they need food and want some one to bargain with.

And thats the real problem. The world has been appeasing the Kim dynasty since the 1960's. Now the world is tired of their shit and either they back down (which Un, the brainwashed shelter child of the dynasty wont do) or they actually follow through with what they say (which the basement bread shelter child will do because his daddy told him he is the son of a god)

Not be fat.

Why are you crying about some dog in a thread discussing the possibility of nuclear war? No one cares.

what has he accomplished by himself? Nothing , everything he got because of his daddy. If he was born in America he'd be a janitor.

Lol why do you hate it so much? You really are a slave to your Jewish overlords aren't you?

>And thats the real problem.
Absolutely, I don't apologize or try to defend the NK regime, just try to get people to understand what they're doing and why.

but at the end of the day they're not suicidal. Un isn't at least, maybe some of the hard line generals are, and that's what scares me. Un is only a young man trying to play the deadliest game of politics there is, and now he has enemies at every boarder along with dealing with his own regime. I'm honestly surprised Un is still alive.

What a lucky man to be worshipped since youth, good luck you beautiful bastard

>american flag

kek

pretty much this. i wonder if seoul is going to try and evacuate before any strikes on NK. I honestly don't believe NK will strike first, but once a bullet flies in their direction they are unleashing on Seoul.

>implying 3 nations that are each more powerful militarily zeroing in on them.

It will be a cakewalk.

those can be rendered inoperable

after the takedown, what do you even do with 25 million brainwashed Norks who think you just killed God?

That's what history will record, regardless.

Who would even take over NK?
I think that's when things would really get interesting

Let China sort them out.

Kek

There's a shitton of issues from start to finish.
How do you get rid of Kim without fucking up south korea or starting big shit when it's likely he would pull a kamikaze nuke?
How do you avoid him getting someone with his flimsy nukes?
Who gets what, who controls what after all it's done, china sure as fuck don't want usa to gain more control there.

Which is probably why the 150k troops are there for

probably either America or China would establish a puppet democracy there, then babysit them for a few decades until the people start eating McDonalds and listening to K-pop like good Koreans do