For how long will Sup Forumstards stay in denial?

Jewish girls are the ultimate redpill.
If you haven't come to this conclusion yet you are bluepilled af.
We can't fight (((them))) anymore, we have to join forces.

So what do I get out of it? Unless they are giving me sex and kids I don't care. Looking at decent looking women isn't going to do anything for me/

>Jewish girls are the ultimate redpill.

I wonder...

This is terrible bait

If the reality is considered bait you know something is going horribly wrong. If you want your family name to live on find yourself a jewish girl now!

>Jewish girls are the ultimate redpill.

Id definitely give her the Big Goyim Cock!

Where do i meet them?

Islam is going to wipe Jews out outside Israel. Islam is going to take over Europe because the EU is literally destroying themselves by inviting the hordes in. There is no future in being Jewish just like there is not in being white.

>every white person is 1000 lbs

I'm not talking about degenerate leftists. There's a lot of conservative jewish women out there. They hate Muslims, and they want children. The only thing that separates European jews from white people today, is their religion. Other than that they are genetically white, due to the century long intermixing with the local population.

I hear ya OP problem is most of them look like shiite

Tell me you wouldn't.

Actual Jew here, we are white but the truth is that we are hated by 99.9999% of humanity, ESPECIALLY Europeans.

You'll have better luck converting Europeans to Islam honestly.

Wouldn't surprise me if that's part of the plan.

Encourage Jews to leave Europe and come to Israel to help populate the settlements in the West Bank.

Anon5 said "the greater Israel" project is doomed to fail because Israel doesn't have the population to support it.

Unfortunately that's true. But there's also some gems among them.

Only top tier high IQ superior white goyim can cum in Jewish pussy

I feel the same way. I'm flattered by JIDF spamming us with good looking Jewish girls to get us on their side but unless they're sending girls over to literally suck my dick it's not going to change my mind. It seems like a futile tactic. Especially on Sup Forums of all places.

Id rail the fuck out of (((those bitches))) but when I am on tren I would have no problem punching a hole in the ground and fucking the earth either.

Well that's not true. The leftist like you and the right wingers have a secret fetish for you.

more like cuckpill
they're all roastie sloots

Leftists are more antisemitic than the right. The only time I've ever been insulted for being Jewish in IRL it was a leftist pro-Palestine student who told me "I wish Hitler finished the job."

Leftists are bigger antisemites than the right.

And no, right wingers don't have a "fetish" for Jews they have a fetish for the idea of jerking off over our corpses, lurk more.

>little beta leafcuck has to take roids to feel like a man

>everywhite person
>post image of Sup Forumstard

it's true, no degenerate Sup Forums cock to pollute our gene pool. Only your best goy Chad are allowed access to cum hard and deep

>roastie
Like there's any 22-27 year old out there who hasn't already had at least 10 dicks inside her?

I don't want to be around squeaky, manly chicks. The Ameriskanks are bad enough but I DO support jewish little girls to date as many kushi as possible. You know? To PROVE they are eeeeeevil white racist n sssshheeeeeiiittt