Students ask Auburn University for stronger stance against 'White Student Union'

>An Auburn University student organization wants the institution to take a stronger stance against white supremacy after a group claiming to be the "Auburn White Student Union" distributed flyers expressing anti-Semitic messages on campus last week.

>The group, which identifies as alt-right, said it was created in response to political and racial tension across the nation.

>"White people are hungry for a group that will give them real, organic community, based on kinship, sincerity (rather than self-censorship and Political Correctness), and commonality," AWSU said on its website. "They're fed up with the false idols of consumerism and sports teams as a substitute for real community."

archive.is/tRirM

>alt-right
(((somebody))) is trying to stir up racial tensions in the heart of dixie.

Other urls found in this thread:

theplainsman.com/article/2017/04/university-responds-to-alt-right-group-claiming-to-be-a-white-student-union
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is why I'm a Bamafag.

ROLL TIDE, user

>"White people are hungry for a group that will give them real, organic community, based on kinship, sincerity (rather than self-censorship and Political Correctness), and commonality," AWSU said on its website. "They're fed up with the false idols of consumerism and sports teams as a substitute for real community."

That's... very good.

>Alabama state
>nigger loving cucks

checks out

The point is they could have done all that without claiming to be alt-right

Also Richard Spencer is giving a speech at Auburn next week, shit is going to go nuts

Fuck You Snow NIGGER

Auburn girls have middling feminine hygiene. It's something we used to talk about in Oxford.

guys there's so many negros in the south someone please nuke us

>Social media shows anti-Semitic leaflets that have been found around the east Alabama campus in recent days. A group calling itself the White Student Union recently established a website with similar racist and anti-Semitic statements.

>Meanwhile, white nationalist leader Richard Spencer has released a video saying he plans to speak on the Auburn campus next week.

>Spencer is a neo-Nazi who made news by using a Hitler salute to praise President Donald Trump. A university statement released Wednesday says the school deplores Spencer's views.

I hope the school does something, opens up the way for a lawsuit and a national shift towards white groups on campus.

Who asked you snow Mexican?

au is one of the most conservative campuses in the country, not happening

>They're fed up with the false idols of consumerism and sports teams as a substitute for real community."

They are not wrong, god is dead and the materialism that is being pushed by (((them))) is no substitute. People were not made to live in glass prisons surround by the faceless millions, living out their lives as a cog in a machine with no sense of value or purpose. You can't shame people into obedience, sooner or later shit will hit the fan

Oxford > Auburn

getting smashed in the grove and then smashing some pussy owns.

>>The group, which identifies as alt-right

Sign me up!
Will the leader of the alt-right Richard Spencer be there?
Kill the niggers.

>Bobby Woodard, vice president for student affairs and associate provost, said at an AUTogether forum Tuesday night that other campuses have recently experienced the same type of fliering incident, including the University of Georgia. Administrators, who were made aware of the organization on Friday, aren't sure where the organization is based out of.

>"As of now, we do know that the website is based out of Florida," Woodard said Tuesday. "It says New York on the website, but it’s based and was created in Florida at one of those think-tank type of places.

although thats like being the smartest kid in the special ed class at his point

Indeed. That sweaty spoiled rich girl pussy was the best.

Why not call it a "European American" Union to fly under the radar? Its a lot easier to pass it off if you're a bunch of "muh heritage" white kids trying to learn about German culture or something

War God Damn Eagle. Need to worry about not shitting the bed in football before this shit. Stidham getting natty in 2017 though.

Can someone nuke South St. Pete for me?

>The University has made it clear the organization does not have any sanctioned status. SGA President Jacqueline Keck said this is an opportunity to present a united front.

>"My hope is that students would see this as an opportunity to move forward in unity and speak to the importance of respect and inclusion," Keck said.

Her last name is literally "kek"

The incredible thing about Oxford is that the girls there are of incredibly high caliber in terms of looks.
But the dudes all look the same. They all have that swept over bowl cut, short sleeve button up shirt, khaki shorts, and loafers.
every. single. one. of. them.

Just being well dressed, groomed, and handsome, aka not looking like an Oxford dork, got me so much pussy lol

theplainsman.com/article/2017/04/university-responds-to-alt-right-group-claiming-to-be-a-white-student-union
Comment section, go nuts. See how long before they shut it down.

You and me both. I was a sophomore before I realized what older guys meant when they spoke about "college being the best years of your life." They were talking about the target rich environment full of loose girls without a care in the world. I think Ole Miss has a reputation as having the prettiest girls of any college in the US.

Weird to see this sort of thing happening near home.
I don't think too much will happen though, crazy SJW riots just don't happen in Alabama.

Oxford owns. It's one of the best college towns in the country IMO.

This might work. With what we know about subversion we should be doing more stuff to promote healthy white families and morality to reach more people. There's got to be a way to reverse the programming of the lethargic white communities.

The fact you think that would ever happen shows how fucking deluded you are.

It's undergone a lot of grown in the last 5 years or so. It's really, really growing. It's almost past the point of the small southern ideal. Ox in the summer is fantastic once the kids go home.

Breitbart has a 2015 article on white student unions popping up on facebook as well

>t. paranoid nigger savage

"The group was initially called the "Whites of the Alt-Right Educating Auburn Gentiles for Liberation and Empowerment" - or WAR EAGLE, a reference to the school's popular rallying cry - but they changed the name to White Student Union"

Quaint. I'll see you and your scum bag friends at the barricades, if y'all manage to stop circle jerking each other on the internet. I'll be the one in black knocking your fucking teeth in.

I give them points for the name

ooo look, another internet tough guy who'll get his ass chewed off by a police dog

can't wait till you're the next new meme

Tuscaloosa fag here. Big fan of Oxford. Both fun ass schools.