Women Who Don’t Have Babies Go Crazy

A girl recently told me that she hopes her female dog would breed. Otherwise, the dog may have a false pregnancy where she pretends she is pregnant and shows increasingly unstable behavior. This was the first time I learned about the scientific condition in dogs called pseudopregnancy. I was immediately struck by how similar it is to the behavior of adult human women who don’t have babies, especially ones who live in the affluent West. After studying this condition extensively, I speculate that women who don’t fulfill their biological program of having children exhibit the disturbing signs of false pregnancy by becoming insane.

The symptoms of false pregnancy stem from hormonal changes. The female dog, which I will refer to as the “bitch” from this point on, experiences enlarged mammary glands and may secrete milk. Her abdominum swells, she gains weight, the vagina discharges a fluid, and there may be nausea and vomiting. The bitch may even exhibit cravings for certain foods alongside increased appetite.

Emotional changes are soon to follow. The bitch shows overt emotional attachment and even defensiveness for abstract objects like toys or clothing. Her nesting instinct causes her to hoard random objects like tennis balls, and she will often appear confused or disoriented. Other symptoms include aggression, depression, restlessness, and anxiety.

When I read the symptoms of canine false pregnancy, I realized that the majority of childless women over the age of 25 exhibit the exact same symptoms. The most obvious symptom that we can visually observe is weight gain. It is hard, if not impossible, to find a female past her fertile prime that is of normal weight.

Other urls found in this thread:

healthland.time.com/2011/09/06/baby-fever-the-desire-to-procreate-is-not-just-for-women/
livescience.com/15949-baby-fever-reproduction.html
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
discord.gg/D2Mq3te
youtube.com/watch?v=VtNX6hM8Lp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Next, the human female shows emotional attachment to objects that are outside of her personal domain of home and family, specifically minorities and Islamic migrants. A childless woman collects animals and third world migrants like a bitch collects tennis balls, as if she is their mother trying to protect them from danger, but of course poor brown people are not her children, and may view her as stupid.

The barren human female also displays aggression against those who threaten her “children.” If you try to take away a tennis ball of a bitch who has false pregnancy, she will attack you. The same happens if you try to “take away” the brown migrants that a human female has coveted. She will be vicious in calling you racist, fascist, literally Hitler, and whatever bad man of history that she happens to remember from her history classes in high school.

Understand that aggression is the most dominant trait of the false pregnancy, because the bitch actually believes that someone is trying to kill her “offspring.” In human females, you see displays so full of anger and violence that even include calls for an uprising that overthrows or kills a democratically elected president. The nurturing instinct, which is useful in women who have children, goes horribly wrong in women who fail to have children.

If a woman doesn’t hoard brown migrants, she will procure a cat or dog and pretend that the animal is a human child. It is now common to see women dress up their pets as if they’re actual humans and talk to them using a baby voice. The motherly instinct becomes hijacked by these furry animals.

The other symptoms of false pregnancy, such as depression, restlessness, and anxiety, seem to perfectly describe childless Western females, who are so mentally ill that at least 25% of them need to be medicated with pharmaceutical drugs. The combination of their sterility and the extreme enabling of their behavior in Western culture has created a perfect storm that is leading to societal mass hysteria.

It turns out that false pregnancy is common in the mammalian world, occurring not only in dogs but also cats, mice, swine, and yes, humans. In human cases, the woman has to think she is falsely pregnant to be diagnosed with the disorder, but I believe that a woman experiences the same symptoms without actually thinking she is pregnant. When reading the scientific literature on female dogs, I had to remind myself that it wasn’t about human females—that’s how similar the clinical presentation of the symptoms are.

If you know a woman who is showing signs of false pregnancy, I recommend you do an intervention to remind her that she is not pregnant, brown migrants are not her children, and Donald Trump is not a threat to her pug. Unfortunately, there is no cure unless she actually becomes pregnant, but that would require her to emotionally bond with another human being and sacrifice for its needs in a way that goes beyond superficial virtue signalling. That may be asking for the impossible, but unless women start having babies, I expect them to continue descending into greater levels of madness.

pls discuss

I think you're onto something.

Thanks for the bump, Harry.

Bump, interesting op

Interesting, well thought

thanks user. to think of us as free from biology because we can 'rationalize' is foolish. no amount of 'rationalization' can explain away the madness a women gets from avoiding her main biological driver. i'm going to use this from now on

Duh.

Bro, I live with a fat, purple-haired 30 something year old woman. No kids, no partner, she's depressed and crazy, no job.

I see this firsthand everyday. Thank fuck I'm moving out this weekend bro

jesus user here's a bumparino

you sound like a sociopath with all this clinical talk about "females" and the pop psychology

Why does this makes so much sense?

Finally, a good thread

Please nobody get doubles

>Please nobody get doubles

Because despite what many people like to think, humans are still animals and are bound to the rules of nature

It's called baby fever:

healthland.time.com/2011/09/06/baby-fever-the-desire-to-procreate-is-not-just-for-women/

livescience.com/15949-baby-fever-reproduction.html

And it can also affect men.

>pic related
looks at pic
look at myself in the mirror
>feel depressed as fuck
thanks leaf

0/10 heretic, putting her family and friends before God

where can one find women such as this?

>haha there's no way that's r-
now that I think of all the girls I know who don't have kids and way older, this makes so much fucking sense.

Is that why I want to impregnate 5000 women?

They don't exist anymore user

Be right back, hanging myself

On OKCupid?

I believe that. Just look at Merkel.

s-spare some rope f-for m-me!

This is one of the best posts I've seen ever.

A similar thing happens in female cats. You are meant to let them breed once before you get them desexed or they stay in a perpetual state of adolescence.

mind blown

Damn, player. I think you're onto something.

red pill bankai

Legitimately, unironically made me think and activated my almonds. This makes so much fucking sense it's crazy.

What I don't think you're considering, though, is the idea that in humans, false pregnancy might be contagious. If we consider feminism, both in it's original sex-negative (60's bra-burners) and it's new sex-positive (gen-X/millennial turbosluts) forms, as both the symptom and the cause of false pregnancy in humans, then the situation becomes much more severe. How do you deal with a contagious form of madness that is allowed to enable it's own spread through democratic institutions? Obviously the problem will eventually sort itself out because false-pregnant women don't breed, and breeders don't take to feminism, but that's still at least a 50-year time period where they make up the majority of the females in the west.

Definitely going to bring this idea up with people IRL to see what they think of it. It's hugely thought-provoking if somebody is logical enough to understand we're still slaves to our biology regardless of our intelligence.

Have a bump m8

This is the dumbest goddamn thing I've ever read. Spinsters have always been a thing.

I have that same shirt.

You would think so, but actual pregnancy can also trigger latent psychopathy. Confirmed mildly bipolar ex went full Jack Torrance when it happened. As far as I know, she's still alternating between Mercury and Pluto.

>women go crazy when they ignored the purity of relationships and virginity to ride the cock carousel throughout her most beautiful years before aging like shit and been mentally retarded for all the alcohol/drugs done over the years

Even worse they drink the hormone ridden milk. Those cows are producing milk because of hormones that are released during pregnancy are artificially forced on them.

In other words, women in America act crazy like pregnant bitches because they drink hormone ridden cow milk and fuckkng beef and cheese products nonstop.

Ever wonder why women seem to put on weight far more often than twenty years ago??

They are acting crazy just like they are pregnant.... Jews promote feminism, laws, abisive, and degenerate behaviours to destroy families and profit when the kids are broken and lost later in life.

Kike goals 101

>Divide and conquer.

REALLY? Does that 'perpetual adolescence' thing happen in dogs, too? Because my Wheaten Terrier is like a goddamn puppy at 14 years old, and I'm now wondering if it's because we neutered him before he had puppies.

I'm learning all KINDS of mind-expanding things today.

Jesus-Christ. Just remember if this pic. Surely she isn't an anti-semite?

Wrong, milk has no human related hormones in it in any appreciable amount. Also whites have been drinking milk for a long time

(((They))) promote childless lifes -> more crazy women who want to protect poor browns -> more immigrants -> more goyims.

It all makes sense.

Requesting similar data relating to apes or something similar to humans beings other than dogs

Itll be hard to redpill the masses when theyre already so caught up on PC, comparing them to "bitches" wont redpill them, itll only make them less compliant to being redpilled later on

You fucking yard. Of course they are not human hormones in cow milk!!

COWS ONLY PRODUCE MILK WHEN THEY ARE PREGNANT OR NURSING YOUNG.

Full version.
>no agenda here goy

Brilliant post op. this is why Jews are targeting our women

Described my sister in law to a T, perfect. Stuck up Denverite hipster bitch, calls people with kids "breeders" as an insult, uses the word "bigot" to describe anyone that disagress with her on anything, hates Trump and has something worse than a pug... a damn teacup pig.
Hadn't seen her in years until February, and guess what? She tacked on atLEAST 45lbs.

How do you think those animals put on so much weight so quickly???

Why do you think MEAT-HEADS do it?? Hurrdurr must be all dey proA-teine and mt deeeewwww.

FYI this picture is disengenous, as most glucose-related or inflammation-diseases are much more attributable to carbs than protein. If anything, we should be eating larger helpings of protein less often, and eating way more legumes.

We need to start checking feminists for vaginal discharge and lactation. I'm not giving them puppies though, someone else can.

>whites have been drinking milk for a long time

Milk and booze

If I remember right, Asians didn't drink much milk and have higher rates of lactose intolerance
Native americans didn't figure out booze and can't hold their liquor though they love it
Black people... I dunno, sickle-cell anaemia something something

Hunt.
Free range, organic meat. Helps you connect to nature. Helps you connect to your spouse (literallly bringing home a kill for dinner), learn to dress and part out game (YouTube video, it's not that hard), great exercise, ecologically necessary, etc etc.

t. Game Warden working on Masters (Msc Ecology)

You are so jewed you are defending the jew. Lactose is literally the white mans elixir, there is a massive spike in broken bones, muscle issues, and other such mineral deficiencies over the millenial desire to "eat clean". Milk and eggs are good for you, faggot. Why do you think the jew pushes skinny fay vegans as the new man?

Also Social Engineering plays into this.

I've talked about it in many KB threads:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

People here are hyper paranoaics who think everything from forks to milk to chicken to plastic bags is killing them

>owns horses

fuck that shit. I grew up in the midwest. My mother was a horse girl. Most of the females around me were horse girls. They are all psychotic whores. The money they blow of feeding and stabling a few horses is more than if they had a fucking drug habit.

But all those are considered lethal weapons in bongland

Daily reminder that we need to ban pet ownership for single women

Bumping this post specifically

>plastic bags

Hey asshole i was jumped by a gang of plastic bags last week. You better show a little more respect.

That's bullshit but I believe it

Did that strike a nerve?

Thank you for sharing this insightful information with us op.
Ill share it with close friends as this is absolutely true and it made confirm my previous thoughts of marrying a -25year old when im 30-35

Anyone got the pic about women breaking their hymen while riding?

Everything is a new level of whoredom with women. No wonder god made them second.

I knew they went crazy but classifying it as pseudo pregnancy might be pretty legit.

Thanks for this red pill.

Most of the subversion ultimately centers around a really clear understanding of how our endocrine system works. This was part of food lore and culture in old tribal systems. They were primarily concerned with maintaining strong healthy but especially stable group members.

It's the most important redpill. You need to understand it as they do, because it's your hormones that really dictate how you think and the choices you make.

Bio-hacking for testosterone is essential, because our entire society is geared to crashing male and female testosterone to make them weak, unstable and passive.

>hymen broke while riding my horse teehee

I grew up near stables. Ive been around these kinds of girls my whole life. That is a bald faced lie.

digits confirm anon5

Capped it. Save it if you ant it.

quads of truth
i had a buddy here who married a woman whose whole family was into that. i'm not sure what happened but I believe they ended up divorcing after a couple years because she waned to move to sweden due to some horse work related stuff. the money they were spending on them were insane but I guess people here have enough to go around

>Speaks Russian (apparently as a second language)
So basically she is Russian-American or something like that. Don't ask me why,anons, but the Russian component is the fucking key nowadays. Find a Russian woman like her and you'll be sure that your life has been well worth.

Interesting thought. Thanks for the indepth research.

>you ant it.

*want it.

You have a function and you can only do so much to fight it. Let your car sit for ten years and then try driving it.

Holy shit this explains fucking everything. Damn...white people really need to breed. Fuck off MGTOW

Nice digits
Sorry

>tfw you will never have a happy life raising 3 kids with this lovely woman
gun's loaded lads, I cant go on anymore

help a woman not go crazy, procreate today

discord.gg/D2Mq3te

iktf family's

Agreed. Just learn Russian. I believe Russian women outnumber their alcoholic men 8:1

you took this from rooshv.com

What is the server about? quick rundown?

she'd be the ultimate in wife material if it weren't for the horse thing.

bet that pussy would taste like honey if you didn't have to pick the horse hair out of your mouth afterward.

Checked

They seem to regret it.
youtube.com/watch?v=VtNX6hM8Lp4

>Less Thrifty 100%

I dunno about that shit, dude.

"Crazy cat-lady syndrome"[edit]
"Crazy cat-lady syndrome" is a term coined by news organizations to describe scientific findings that link the parasite Toxoplasma gondii to several mental disorders and behavioral problems.[75][76][77][78][79] Although researches found that cat ownership does not strongly increase the risk of a T. gondii infection in pregnant women,[49][80] the suspected correlation between cat ownership in childhood and later development of schizophrenia suggest that further studies are needed to determine a risk factor for children.[81] The term crazy cat-lady syndrome draws on both stereotype and popular cultural reference. It was originated as instances of the aforementioned afflictions were noted amongst the populace. Cat lady is a cultural stereotype of a woman, often a spinster, who compulsively hoards and dotes upon cats. Jaroslav Flegr (biologist) is a proponent of the theory that toxoplasmosis affects human behaviour.[82][83]
Women gravitate to cats as a substitute of children hence the established "stereotype" of being a "Cat Lady". Thus, this in turn causes women to contract "TOXOPLASMOSIS" (Which is what i aforementioned in the quote", furthering the woman's psyche into a state of a deeply entrenched neurosis. Then, this in turn encourages and fosters the destructive Liberal policies.

/rate my continuation to 's theory.

Roll for 11.

Feminism was born from childless women dating from around 1820 to 1914. Look at Susan B. Anthony and the White Feather Movement in the UK.

Curious if and how similar behavior can be found in women in the workforce, specifically in corporate environments. I know a lot of women who don't have kids and can't see past their own job and superficiality.

is it weird that i find the 12 year old version the most attractive?

>"Crazy cat-lady syndrome"[edit]
"Crazy cat-lady syndrome" is a term coined by news organizations to describe scientific findings that link the parasite Toxoplasma gondii to several mental disorders and behavioral problems.[75][76][77][78][79] Although researches found that cat ownership does not strongly increase the risk of a T. gondii infection in pregnant women,[49][80] the suspected correlation between cat ownership in childhood and later development of schizophrenia suggest that further studies are needed to determine a risk factor for children.[81] The term crazy cat-lady syndrome draws on both stereotype and popular cultural reference. It was originated as instances of the aforementioned afflictions were noted amongst the populace. Cat lady is a cultural stereotype of a woman, often a spinster, who compulsively hoards and dotes upon cats. Jaroslav Flegr (biologist) is a proponent of the theory that toxoplasmosis affects human behaviour.[82][83]

Women gravitate to cats as a substitute of children hence the established "stereotype" of being a "Cat Lady". Thus, this in turn causes women to contract "TOXOPLASMOSIS" (Which is what i aforementioned in the quote", furthering the woman's psyche into a state of a deeply entrenched neurosis. Then, this in turn encourages and fosters the destructive Liberal policies.

/rate my continuation to (OP) 's theory.

Sorry, fucked up my last post.

12 and 16 gets me hard

>drinking milk
No adult should be doing this, as you age you tolerate milk less & less, you young uns who think you can drink milk, just you wait & see.