Why is the media, especially in Europe, so biased against its own citizens?

Why is the media, especially in Europe, so biased against its own citizens?

Why are they spreading propaganda that mudslimes are good and they're hiding the crazy shit they do?

I'm not being edgy, just wondering what's the exact goal. Is someone getting massive amounts of money for taking in refugees?

I don't really understand this stuff so I'd like to know what's going on with the refugee happening.

Of course the Ancient Conspiracy against mankind is real. You duck.

Was it "bring your daughter to a potential terrorist attack day" at the local Egyptian police department?

What are you talking about?

There is no media bias, it is merely a coincidence that this man was a Muslim.

The bomber was Muslim as well. This is what I'm trying to say. Why is it so bias? They pointed out that the "hero" is Muslim but they didn't point out that the attacker was a Muslim as well.

Because they know that if they soley focus on the religious aspect of the attack, that the masses will see that their stance on defending Muslims and Islam is shit, and will make them more likely to question their other stances and popular beliefs on their side--which is the reason why they're so adamant with defending them. For simply admitting that yes, this religion in particular is pretty incompatible with Western values and shouldn't be shielded from criticism like everything else, will make the un-determine question their reliability on issues. Liberals who hold this stance are simply doing it because they're eristic. That's why those vocal on this issue also often go to great lengths criticizing Western society and any traditions and conventions of it, whites, and will support any antithesis of it just out of spite.

The end times are near. Turn to Christ. The persecutions will only intensify as the end nears but you need Christ.

>Why is the media, especially in Europe, so biased against its own citizens?
Because the media is owned by the (((oligarchy))), and their interest is in enslaving the population, not uplifting them.

>I don't really understand this stuff so I'd like to know what's going on with the refugee happening
Forced migration is essentially using migrants as an invading army, to destroy the culture of the victim country and leave it helpless to defend itself against takeover at the governmental level. Of course the migrant army is created by first destroying their native country, but as long as the weapon keeps working the oligarchy will keep destroying countries as rapidly as it can.

So we have Muslims being cleansed from the area between the Nile and the Euphrates and sent to destroy the Christian European powers that weren't completely conquered in WWI and WWII...who might benefit from that?

In the US, migrants are an invading force armed both with disruptive culture and also *votes*. Immigrants are not settled randomly. The "open borders" plan is to settle the migrants in areas where they, because they will vote for the Democrat meal-ticket promisers not their Republican evictors, will ensure a permanent Democrat + globalist control of government. Once this happens it will never be able to be undone, because the immigrants also breed more rapidly than the native races.

This is why Scalia was murdered. He was going to be the swing vote against the US open borders policy in US v Texas, which would have permanently ended the Dem open borders plan.

So think of forced migration as a Trojan Horse, except one that's filled with millions of invaders.

Again, the people who own the media are the ones also running this attack on humanity.

> person who follows islam is a normal fucking person in a western country
one point.
> person who follows islam is a koran verse or a bad day away from blowing up citizens in a western country
negative 100 points.

>The end times are near
The apocalyptic Lubavitcher Zionist cult that plans to use (((Kushner))) as their new messiah feels the same way.

And they definitely intend to reunite all the goyim with Jesus.

It's not white genocide, it's white suicide. Whites are weak-minded and lack a self-preservation instinct.

>become a lamb for the slaughter, hurry up goy

KYS, i'll turn to killing instead - thanks tho

Nahh, we're just nicer than we should be to people who don't deserve it.

We're gonna stop doing that now.

Maybe (((they))) want to genocide Muslims but they couldn't without the world shaming them, maybe all of this is just to awaken us to what the 3rd world is really like and eventually everyone is going to want them dead

>We're gonna stop doing that now.

Funniest thing I've ever read on Sup Forums.

Our society has successfully convinced itself to feel bad about being prosperous, so we look on everyone else and want to "defend" them even if what they think is antithetical to our way of thinking.

>european media
>posts a picture from leddit, an american website, most likely submitted by an american

Because most of them are owned by foreign cunts?

He ain't no Muslim, broova.

Juice promoting cultural holocaust of whites in order to replace intelligent europeans with retarded sand niggers and their putrid culture.

Well pic was semi-related. My European friends said the media is pretty unfair when it comes to reporting on Muslims.