Wwyd girlfriend edition

My girlfriend is an easy 9/10, cooks, likes kids, cleans, and is frugal with money. However, i did some deep investigating into my girlfriend's social media accounts. Turns out she has dated a black guy very briefly in the past (like less than a month tops). What do pol- I'm usually not a flaming racist but this bothers me more than anything. As if my girlfriend is tainted and I should avoid her like she's radioactive.

Current years says that worrying about your partner's past romantic interests is a sign of insecurity.

What can pol teach me about the degree of interaction with black people necessary for a woman to become labeled a "mudshark"

and am i wrong

>my girlfriend is an easy 9/10

Stopped reading right there. Go larp some place else faggot

just get tested, without telling her. nearly 1/2 of adult black men have an STD of some kind. 1 in 16 have HIV according to the CDC.

If you're clean, don't worry about it and treat it as nothing.

looks can be subjective neckbeard

Buy acid, buy one of those acid proof plastic containers kill her cut her up in pieces move on.

This, and toss this shitty thread in there while you're at it

think of it this way instead - you're cucking the black guy. You took his lover and are soiling her with your bwc.

dump her immediately OP

if any one of my five 10/10 girlfriends so much as looks at a black guy I either have to put her eyes out with a heated spoon or end the relationship

Never, ever, never never never ever never ever date a nigger fucker. Just, yuck! They can't come back if we don't let them. You are sick. Dump her now.

Once they go black they can never come back.
You are guilty of guilt by association.
Find a new woman or be forever labeled a nigger lover.

Remember the day if the rope is coming.

Calm down George cucklin Rockwell there's no need to try so hard

You're an insecure faggot. She dated a nigger for a short time years ago and now she dates you instead, what's the worry?

BTFO

OP's issue isn't that he wasn't her first, but that once she dated a black guy. Not to mention that "dated for a month" does not necessarily mean "has fucked"

>dating a nigger for his personality

NOOOOOOOOOOPE

>even a nigger couldn't satisfy her, what's the worry?

i would dump her.

my gf dated a black guy for a week then he beat her and she dumped him.
how I justified it was when I banged some hot black chick before her.
She tried to brag (dunno why to brag) that she "dated a black guy" and I just said "oh, yeah, I've fucked a black chick" and that shut her up and probably made her feel.

>the degree of interaction with black people necessary for a woman to become labeled a "mudshark"

So glad you asked. What did it was the black dick in her vag.

is that the meme blacked girl?

... There's something deceptive about your picture, isn't there?

then write the real objective measurement of her looks for us, not you. YOU implied that her looks would differ for us

>Positive Trait.
>Positive Trait.
>Positive Trait.
>Positive Trait.
>Negative Trait.

Moron.

Pump and dump her then. I don't even see why this is an issue.
There are literally millions of other slightly less shitty women to date on this planet.

Objective for a good portion and subjective to an extent.

The fact that there are websites and programs that analyze beauty (like that one that measures the symmetry and proportions of your face) helps imply this.

These meme websites are often ridiculously wrong though.

>muh feels

No hymen no diamond.

THE negative trait to surmount ALL positive traits.

OP, she fucked a nigger, that is unforgivable, fucking 50 white chavs is preferable to fucking a nigger.