Sup Forums BTFO ONCE MORE BY FAMOUS BAND

Sup Forums BTFO ONCE MORE BY FAMOUS BAND

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UCH8WMIhvF4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=J0GMsvwtyfs
youtube.com/watch?v=AG8kb20SmcE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I have never heard of these assholes before.

Guitarist: We're have to upload our tracks in 5 minutes to meet the label's deadline and we still haven't got a band name.
Bassist:
>looks at .wav files

Who?

Their new album is complete and utter shit and now They're releasing another one that's just as bad

>in protest of Trump discriminating against others based on their beliefs , we're gonna discriminate against people based on their beliefs! That'll show him!
The sooner we go extinct the better.

literally who ?

Trying to imagine if making a anti trump song would get my band normal coverage at radio stations without payola.

I get famous and while famous give shout to as many underground bands as possible

then when the milk is runing out, I say was trolling.

>and while famous give shout to as many underground bands as possible
This is the part that stupid klf project didnt done, their entire thing plan/execution means shit because they didnt done this part

Damn these guys wont quit trying to be Nirvana.

The Rolling Stone is still relevant after that embarrassment with the false rape story?

Fidlar is better anyway.

Huh?

Who are these guys?

I thought the left was tolerant and inclusive.

literally who

Who? Remind me please?

Oh man, how will I ever survive?

Guess I should just end it all now.

Literally who?

Literally who?

>Someone I never heard of and has zero impact on my life says I'm not welcomed to pay for his performance

Alrighty then

This

Literally who?

Also, do they perform some kind of quiz to weed them out before they enter?

>UH OH, you answered incorrectly on question 25, you cannot enter, you racist bigot homophobe alt-right nazi

Never fucking heard of them

Who?

>only reference to money in the thread
the nose knows

they're only "FAMOUS" for teenagers who barely discovered music
shiggy diggy iggy pop

Literal who?

I used to be a big fan of his music. He was a talented angsty teen who everyone hated. Now he's just an angsty 30 year old

Taking a stoner metal band this seriously

>band makes literally ONE (1) """"decent""" album
>think they have any right to espouse their political positions and think anyone will take them seriously

They were likely paid by jews to say that.

In either case, I wasn't going to give them money before, and I'm not going to give them money now.

You question of who is one of the reasons they are pulling this dumb shit. Did I also mention they are dumbasses.

>fidlar

You're just admitting you're an already brain damaged alcoholic young adult

FPBP same here.

who

LOL look at all these fucking plebs.

t. Sup Forums

implying they can stop me from going

never even heard of these fools, wat a joke

Theyre shitty to their fans anyways.

Them and Best Coast need to stop embarrassing themselves. Theyre way too engrossed in the "DUDE WEED" culture to even think rationally.
Just a bunch of trust fund kids from commiefornia that had no self sustaining skills.

aaaannnnddd thats another thing I don't like because they got political. Like seriously I wouldn't like it if they said it about anything political. Fucking make an argument, this won't change any ones minds.

Also only one of their songs isn't shit.

I never heard of these guys before so I looked them up, they're pretty bad desu

Ok, these guys are definitely shit. If Sup Forums cares about a group, they're guaranteed to be pretentious garbage.

Who?

Best Coast is pretty awesome desu senpai.

Their music is comfy as FUCK.

How's that 1000+ thread about Swans and Grimes going?

Sup Forums has a shit taste in music so anything you like is bad

You know it, Sfortza ;)

Jesus Bloody Christ I can't stand people who can't start a sentence with a capital letter and write "ur" instead of "you're/you are". Is it so goddamn hard to write humanly?!

trying to be kurt cobain in 2017 lol

Nathan Williams is a cuckold

Who?

literally never heard of this shitty hipster band before

>you are either part of the solution or part of the the problem

Can someone please just beat the everlasting shit out of this fucking putz?

>yeah bro, we're part of the solution because we're creating this generic rock music that you all spend money on. We're really showing "the man" what's what!

Here's what you do
>go to their show
>on the first chord of the first song bounce a MAGA hat of the fag's face
>he stops the show and orders the audience to beat you up
>take the light "beatdown" by the weak ass no doubt vegan audience
>laugh all the way to your lawyer
>file lawsuit
>win $$$
>band dropped from label

>Sup Forums

Oh yeah, I forgot that board exists

Sup Forums liking it pretty much ensures that it's crap

you guys only like sub-pop with a lyrical focus. pseud bait.

FUCK I was going to see them this weekend! I love wawes

MERLE ALLIN HERE. JUST GOT BACK FROM DENMARK. FEEL FREE TO COME TO OUR SHOWS. WE WONT JUDGE YOU.

Never heard of them.

Nobody cares about whatever you're talking about

>Wavves
Who?

Well, I guess that's one way to make a headline with no musical ability.

Take on the world?

Base Drum of Death >wavves

Le one good album band meme

they're pretty successful

Literally What is Sup Forums

I have literally never heard of this band

Blast from the past, Chaim: youtube.com/watch?v=UCH8WMIhvF4

literally fucking who

Literally who? All music, imo, died in 2001.

>Wavves
>Gay ass hipsters band

Woah nice! Two V's? They must be obscure as shit! I hope everyone wows me when I bring up this band they've never heard of. TWO V'S

They are coming to Chicago next month. I am from Chicago as well.

> liberal musician hates republicans and "enabling" central-leftists

news at 11. It's literally career suicide for any popular band or music act to stand infront of their young demographic and say they support the old guys.

fildar is amazing imho. and this is coming from a 30+ year old. i wish i had a band this good growing up. and yes, i know their entire shtick and back catalogue is "poor me, no money, need drugs" degeneracy but the music is still catchy as fuck. i dig it but i hate everything they stand for.

i think of it in the same way i loved "the picture of dorian grey" GREAT book but the author was a pederast potatonigger.

no one has heard of that band. fuck off with your viral marketing.

Didn't Sup Forums praise Friday by Rebecca Black?

TWO V's

who?

Get that cancerous child shit outta my face, make way for real music you disgusting peasant

>Banned by a band I've never heard of and have so little interest in getting into that I'm probably just going to image-search girls from Tilted Kilt and Twin Peaks after I lose interest in this thread.

How exactly have I been btfo'd? It sounds more like they are btfo'ing themselves, or at least their rep can't be that damn good.

Something else I just noticed. They used the old "you're either part of the solution or part of the problem" line. Isn't that line criticized by even a couple of mainstream shows now? Like Blue Bloods? I know a lot of YouTube anti-feminists are sick of it.

>Sup Forums
>entire board worships Neutral Milk Hotel and The Mountain Goats
Sup Forums is gayer than /lgbt/ in San Francisco on pride day

literally who?

King of the Beach was a fuckin good album, honestly a lot of indie side of things bands are virtue signalling like this lately. I was pretty sure all their new stuff was crap

Who the fuck still goes to wavves shows in 2017 jesus

to bad none of us like him

music is overrated
adults only listen to talk radio or podcasts that sound like talk radio

No

Dats wut I sed nigga

fidlar is unironically my favorite modern band

Who?

who?

literally never heard of them, sounds like a pub grab

Sup Forums approved music
>literally Sup Forums irl
m.youtube.com/watch?v=J0GMsvwtyfs

Who?

They haven't been good or relevant since king of the beach. Bleeps and bloops is true patrician music anyway

>If These Trees Could Talk
>picture of devastated trees
What the fuck is this shit, some green peace eco-awareness music?

Fidlar is good but Black Angels is the better garage rock band.

Who? LOL...first and I've heard of them.

Black Angels first album and passover were fucking amazing. feels like they're channeling jim morrison on vocals and VU for the music. heard any BJM? i caught them back in high school- good times.

but all these bands make me think im going to drown in a lumpy puddle of jew sperm sjw hell but holy fuck do they sound so good.

youtube.com/watch?v=AG8kb20SmcE