Should we intervene with the middle east?

Opinions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/k5Pi7BVGy_8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"yes, no, maybe, I don't know, can you repeat the question?"

t. POTUS

No

why not just focus on your own bankrupt country for once

glass it

This t b h

I don't know why this is so funny

Everything in the middle-east is a religious conflict. Each side wants the other butchered and exterminated.

Just let them do it, less muzzie scum for the rest of the world.

Never. National sovereignty for the win.

I'm a disciple of the Prophet of Kek (Jordan Peterson) and wholeheartedly ascribe to the "Sort yourself out first, then look to others" doctrine.
Until you get your own shit together, stop "helping" others unless they ask for it. For instance, I'm perfectly comfortable with the US providing security for 2% GDP of the host country, but not ok with the US intervening in the politics/structure of a country.

As soon as the 'free-er' i e America goes into a foreign country to liberate them, they are automatically seen as conquerers and subsequently enemies. It happened in Libya, Iraq Afghanistan, Iraq. It happened when the Allies liberated France. What thanks did we get from France? They've plotting against us ever since to hide the shame and humiliation.

murica

We already did? Cat's already out of the bag.

We tried that just before WWII. But fucking Europe begged us to be the hegemony and even instigated a tariff war to force us into the role.

And then without Daddy USA telling, "No, don't fuck things up," you assholes started WWII.

So yeah...

North Korea and Iran need to be dealt with NOW. They pose the biggest threats to the western way of life.

Netherlands saving the US ty user I don't like Robben though

In general, no. Our various "best allies" in the region should take care of their own back yards, and if some of them need aid in some fashion they can ask for it.

Although at this point we will need to play a role in cleaning up the mess.

Every time they were without a baby sitter they started a world war.

We don't need to make this mistake a third time, do we?

of course we shouldn't. we should let russia intervene wherever they want. russia is good boys dindu nuffin wrong ever

I sure hope not. What I meant was more along the lines of if they need some money or equipment or something like that to take care of it themselves in return for something we benefit from.

I'm just saying we already have significant force projection there as it is, and so we're roped in to playing a role in sorting things out toward the goal of playing decidedly less of an active role there. I'd like to just bring 'em all home as much as the next guy, but the realities of the global power structure make that more of a rough goal than a practical immediate reality.

We should just get it over with and make the entire world our colony.

Well that was kind of the idea of American Primacy that we've been trying to implement since roughly the fall of the USSR. But I'd say we've demonstrated that we're not really up to doing that.

Instead, we wound up with neocons hell bent on destroying all competing powers and transforming the world from the nation-state era into some globalist future. No go. I favor maintaining a balance of powers instead as what might be our best-known-good arrangement for the time being.

Whatever God Trump emperor does I'm ready to support. It'll piss off liberals

youtu.be/k5Pi7BVGy_8
This sums it all up.