What would shake your worldview more: That you have a soul, or aliens

Two scenarios:

1. A super advanced alien race shows up.

2. A group of scientists make an announcement, they prove your consciousness persists after biological death. They dont know what happens to it, only that you, in some form carry on.

How does this change your world view if at all and affect you? There is no mention of a "god" or heaven/hell. Only that "you " continue on. They also can't tell you in what capacity or where.

Other urls found in this thread:

lawofone.info
hentai2read.com/asteroid_rape/1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

if you are waiting scientific institutions to admit the earth is flat, keep waitting

Tbh it would just make me kill myself even faster than i already am

i already know that

lawofone.info

ayyy lmaos for sure since they would give us technology and shit or rape and kill us all

Important question: Are the aliens cute?

Neither would shake my world view. I am 100% sure I have a soul and god exists. Aliens would not change that who says god didnt make aliens as well he just said he made man in his image.

come to god my friend
find jesus and let him drive and humble you

an organized religion being proven 100% correct

I already belive in both of them. But I think alien life would be more interesting.

Having a soul. It would completely shake up the way I think about reality. I wonder where the fuck aliens are more than I wonder if they exist.

soul definitely

aliens could be out there whatever it makes sense in the modern science propagated these days.

souls on the other hand would turn things upside down

Also, are there trap aliens?
>I'm asking for a friend

>1. A super advanced alien race shows up.
>shows up

Well, Metropolis pt 2 would somehow be even better if I found out I had a soul

The aliens. I already believe in the soul so that wouldn't really change much for me.

lol dream theater fans

1. Kill all aliens

2. Would become a terrorist, since it doesnt matter if i die

A third one that would be interesting is that the humans on earth are not the first. In other words, humans have been evolving and killing their species off for millions of years. Similar to the plot of Mass Effect and the Matrix.

Still between the 3 I would think aliens smarter than us would freak me out. I would need some quantification of #2, i.e. heavan and hell or just some spiritual stuff.

if you need an external thing to tell you have a soul, then you are dead, fuck off NPC fag

I believe in #2 to an extent, so #1

Bible does not say earth is flat.
Stop spreading propaganda.
It was because of Aristotle that Galieo was persecuted. Look it up uneducated dunce.
>tips fedora

>know

whats with so many people that ignore definitions of words lately?

Ayy lmaos most definitely

We are talking about a soul in the extra bodily sense, not the philosophical sense.

I already take both into account.

Aliens

Mainly cause i want to fuck one

well that's true, actually we all know nothing, we just think. but since no one can know anything, it doesn't make sense for anyone to use that word.

I already know that ayy lmaos exist. The life-after-death thing would make me feel a lot less depressed, hopeless, and nihilistic.

what would shake my worldview more?

Honestly it would be to find out we have a "soul".

Assuming we were to find it, there would have to be some evidence pointing to its location in the body. i mean... in order for it to be found, it would have to be tangible.

next question would be if it enters all fertilized embryo's. or when you draw your first breath.

next would be if animals also have them.

Intended for research purposes only. hentai2read.com/asteroid_rape/1/

3. Jews did nothing wrong, Greater Israel is myth, they love me, you and all goyim as brothers; white genocide a huge misunderstanding; no Mossad op at 9/11, agents were simply on vacation

I'm a le edgy atheist, the soul being discovered would completely change my worldview

nothing changes shit, at the end of the day you only remain a powerless ant in the sea of irrelevant ants that thrive in their own filth, all of them easily replaced.
I want my anime waifu to be real, you can shove the WE WUZ ALIENZ and Soul right into your anus until you reach your intestines, then proceed and leave it there

Having a soul because i already believe in super advanced alien lifeforms

Confirming what I already suspect about having a soul wouldn't be particularly shocking to me. If everyone learned they have a soul at once it would not change very much aside from putting athiests and fence sitters into Abrahamic faiths.

A hyper advanced race of aliens would certainly shake things up more. We would most likely cease to exist as a species or become "endangered".

Consider the interactions between advanced civilizations with less advanced ones in our own history. Even if approached with purely benign intentions such as commerce we would likely catch shit ass space measles or, equally likely, destroy ourselves with weapons beyond our understanding. Or offend our new space guests by trying to destroy them. Nearly every scenario you can think of has played out at some point in history and it hasn't ended well for the less advanced culture a single time. At best we might become a vassal world and have everything we ever understood erode within a generation or two, as happened to Amerindians.

If aliens showed up it would confirm my worldview.

I think that they came here long ago and we called them gods. aka the Archons.